SirRupertBarnes' Road to the S66 VHL Draft

SirRupertBarnes

Well, after joining the VHL in August of 2018 and then literally falling off the forums before doing anything to rejoining with a new player back in January it's been quite the adventure so far. When if first found this site while browsing through reddit last year i had no expectations of doing anything. I stumbled across it, realized there was work involved and wasn't looking for something like that at the time while being busy with work.

I put it on the back burner for a bit until in the winter when i wasn't working (I work seasonally so i have winters off) i wanted something to do to fill my time. I've met some great people while being a small part of this great community. 

After starting up again I was feeling good coming into the S65 VHLM entry draft but was disappointed when i fell into the 3rd round when i was expecting to be a late 1st or early 2nd. But it was a bit of a learning experience too, i was unproven and also not really earning a whole lot either. I'm feeling good about this upcoming draft though, it should be good. 

Last season i felt was a success overall, being able to fight for the cup in the finals. I performed about how i expected to so we'll see how the VHL treats me this coming season.