The Pod Cast Show - Comeback Episode 11 [1/2]

Victor

• Admin
1 hour ago, DMaximus said:

an hour plus to download? ?

Is there a way to stream it without downloading?

1 hour ago, rjfryman said:

Excited to listen except for taking an hour to download.

Wow that's weird. Unfortunately my regular site zippyshare is now blocked in the UK, the decent alternative I found last week decided to not bother uploading anything today so I've had to opt for this rogue website. Open to suggestions.

Not sure about alternative hosting sites, but you could always download Opera Browser and activate it's VPN feature. Use it to access zippyshare and upload file as normal. It's an effort, but just a thought.

I'm downloading it from the link above....that's my level of commitment to you Victor!

• 2 weeks later...

Review:

- This took 2 hours to download, so I feel I've earned this review just from that.

- lol 0 time to dedicate to the league during the off-season - usually that's the busiest time for GMs :P

- This podcast starts out with Victor judging @Advantage's expansion draft, having gone through the draft himself. 

- Neither Malmo or Moscow are like the Golden Knights then? Can't just go for it out of the gate!

- Looks at the trades that have happened. 

- overall great podcast!! :cheers:

@Victor

• DollarAndADream changed the title to The Pod Cast Show - Comeback Episode 11 [1/2]