Orion Slade is on 2nd All-VHLM Team lol

BluObieZ

First let me lead this off by saying that I am not upset by this. I couldn't care any less about this league. Having said that, it amazes how far the league and it's higher ups will go to not give my players recognition. Orion Slade had 121 points, 2nd in the league scoring doesn't even get one vote at all in the MVP.  Yes HHH had that locked down but I think I deserved at least 1 vote or even a few. The Top defenseman was more of a lock in my eyes and the voting was pretty split on it. Pretty funny if you ask me. I said this before in the last day or so and I will say it again. The league should have made a third team just for Orion. No points rewarded (I'm not taking the shitty 1tpe for 2nd team) that way you can laugh more and so can I. That way you put Orion on a island by himself. Like Tom Hanks on that Island. He can talk to a puck named Vulcan. Why Vulcan? because pucks are vulcanized rubber. Oh and don't post in here saying me posting this shows that I care. I don't. I posted this so I can get the TPE. It makes me laugh when shit like this happens. Makes me think how many times in Orions career will they continue to look the other way. I am really looking forward to it. It will give me more shit to write about and laugh. Till then, stay classy VHL.