Mexico City Kings Press Conference

Nykonax

1. The WJC have started, what country do you think is going to win?

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I would have said Team Europe anyways!

2. Mexico City just can't seem to gain solid traction, what do you think we need to change in our game?

Seems to be our special teams letting us down, we just gotta start playing for each other out there and really put the team first.

3. Houston seems to be gunning to beat our 60 lose record from last year, what do you think is the main cause of this?

The fact that they barely have a full roster has something to do with it. We did 60 losses with a FULL roster!

4. What VHL team do you think is going to win the cup this season?

Mexico baby!

5. What VHL team do you want to eventually play for?

I've been drafted by the Malmo Nighthawks so I would like to win a cup there, but I wouldn't mind playing for one of the expansion franchises.

6. What is your go to snack during the season?

Sour patch kids are my guilty pleasure.

Week ending in 6/21/2020

Week 5 Come alive

New here? Reveal the spoiler for help...

Spoiler

If you are new here, just answer these 6 questions to earn 2 capped TPE. To claim the TPE first copy the link to your comment using the share button in the top right of your post. Then go here https://vhlportal.com/players/playermgmt and click claim capped TPE. Select the current week (typically the Sunday coming up), paste your link into the link spot, and under the Type dropdown select Press Conference. The just submit and wait for the TPE to roll in.

1. Recreates happened, who do you think is going to have a standout career among that group?

2. The Kings didn't make any moves at the trade deadline, do you think this is the right move?

3. We are in a tight battle for 3rd overall, what can we do to clinch it?

4. Viktor Alexei Kamenov @BigTittySmitty is tied for 2nd in power play goals, how does he do it?

5. What does being a King mean to you?

6. Besides hockey, what other sports do you enjoy?

1. Recreates happened, who do you think is going to have a standout career among that group?
@Steve was a great pickup, both on and off the ice. I think he'll have the best career of the group.

2. The Kings didn't make any moves at the trade deadline, do you think this is the right move?
No I think the GM was sleeping through that 1pm deadline. Rookie move, coach.

At this point in the season I'm more worried about the battle between us and Vegas, and clinching home ice advantage come playoff time.

4. Viktor Alexei Kamenov @BigTittySmitty is tied for 2nd in power play goals, how does he do it?
I've overheard him talking on the phone before the game, mostly Russian, but the English words he says.. they scare me.

Wearing the crown, regardless if we're the 60 win Kings or the 60 loss Kings

Been watching a lot of soccer now that it's the only thing on TV

John Merrick

Yeah I think it was a good move, I trust our GM group and I think we've built a good squad here

Hylands needs to stay hot

4. Viktor Alexei Kamenov @BigTittySmitty is tied for 2nd in power play goals, how does he do it?

Just grips it and rips it

It means a lot gotta go out there play our best and show that we are Kings

I don't follow other sports as much as I do hockey, but recently I have been getting into following soccer

@Steve such a beauty already who going to help Mexico move forward.

Well we did grab @Steve through waivers filling a major hole the team had

Si senor

I cannot reveal my secret

Being a King is amazing. Without being a King I don't think I am where I am in the VHL without it. Long live the King?

Baseball :) Man with stick hit ball and run around in tilted square.

1 hour ago, BigTittySmitty said:

Well we did grab @Steve through waivers filling a major hole the team had

I  have been known to fill major holes.............

On 6/16/2020 at 10:21 PM, Cxsquared said:

Week ending in 6/21/2020

Week 5 Come alive

Reveal hidden contents

If you are new here, just answer these 6 questions to earn 2 capped TPE. To claim the TPE first copy the link to your comment using the share button in the top right of your post. Then go here https://vhlportal.com/players/playermgmt and click claim capped TPE. Select the current week (typically the Sunday coming up), paste your link into the link spot, and under the Type dropdown select Press Conference. The just submit and wait for the TPE to roll in.

Not sure where I can find that information.

Sometimes staying put is the key. Dont change if it aint broken.

Continue to play our hearts out

4. Viktor Alexei Kamenov @BigTittySmitty is tied for 2nd in power play goals, how does he do it?

By asserting his dominance

Being on the winning team most of the time

Football, basketball, baseball

- Honestly, you have me stumped there.

- We are in a tough spot. Bouncing around the middle of the pack and I don't think many teams were really looking to give up any big names. This gives us a good shot and next year.

- I'd love to see it happen

4. Viktor Alexei Kamenov is tied for 2nd in power play goals, how does he do it?

- That dude is like Ovi out there. He just has his spot.

- Right now it means being apart of building a new image and a new dream.

- I like me some time out on the course. After winning the cup that is

1. Maybe Steve

2. I trust in Motza so I guess so.

3. Just keep playing hard

4. He's a god.

5. Building something special.

6. Basketball is nice.

Week ending in 6/28/2020

Week 6

Spoiler

1.We are currently tied with Las Vegas, what kind of shady Vegas style move do we need to make to take them out?

2. Zamboni Driver @Tape-to-Tape is second in the league for shutouts, what makes them so good?

3. I've heard that the ice in Mexico is some of the worst ice in the league, do you think practicing on bad ice helps or hurts our game?

4. The VHL is expanding, what team looks the best to you?

5. What's your go to pump up music?

6. I've heard yoga can make your hockey game better, what is your favorite yoga pose?

1.We are currently tied with Las Vegas, what kind of shady Vegas style move do we need to make to take them out?
I don't think we need to do anything. They've been self immolating since the deadline.

2. Zamboni Driver (Tape-to-Tape) is second in the league for shutouts, what makes them so good?
Just reads the plays so well, covers what we can't.

3. I've heard that the ice in Mexico is some of the worst ice in the league, do you think practicing on bad ice helps or hurts our game?
Helps when we play at home, because at least we have an idea of what to do

Chicago's logo looks the nicest, can't say anything about the organizations yet.

Definitely country, some Blake Shelton or Paul Brandt.

6. I've heard yoga can make your hockey game better, what is your favorite yoga pose?
Never tried it, so I wouldn't know. Updog I guess?

5 minutes ago, rory said:

Definitely country, some Blake Shelton or Paul Brandt.

I'm disappointed

6 minutes ago, rory said:

Never tried it, so I wouldn't know. Updog I guess?

What's updog?

1.We are currently tied with Las Vegas, what kind of shady Vegas style move do we need to make to take them out?

I think we just keep playing the way we know best

2. Zamboni Driver @Tape-to-Tape is second in the league for shutouts, what makes them so good?

Just a real good tendy sees the ice so well

It helps us out, definitely gives us the advantage against visiting teams  

unpopular opinion, but I like London's logo

Rap music

Don't really do yoga 

1. Lets see. Get Drunk, Do drugs, Lose all our money on  Gambling. Nothing seems worth it. Maybe get them so drunk and fucked and lock the team on the roof of one of the hotels?

2. Zamboni Driver @Tape-to-Tape is second in the league for shutouts, what makes them so good?

2. They are driving a Zamboni! Ofcourse they are godly

3. Helps. If you can skate on bad ice you skate better on better ice. Logic 

4. I think i like the Warsaw most.

5. uuuuh. Rather not say

6. I don't believe in yoga. Im not flexible

14 hours ago, Cxsquared said:

Week ending in 6/28/2020

Week 6

Reveal hidden contents

Treat their best players out for dinner, and drug them in their food

2. Zamboni Driver @Tape-to-Tape is second in the league for shutouts, what makes them so good?

Definitely  did something with the ice

I mean, do teams practice beach volleyball in antarctica? 

Chicago, where its the best city for sports

All I do is win win win, no matter what

6. I've heard yoga can make your hockey game better, what is your favorite yoga pose?\

Doggy Style, oh wait...

- Ey, What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

- Ice management. Sneaky, but effective ;)

- I don't know what your are talking about. Our goalie and Zamboni driver keep our ice in perfect condition.

- I'm glad Chicago is getting a team. Good hockey city and should really be able to bring the league up a notch.

- The Score have a lot of great pump up music.

- Whichever the one is where you lay on the ground xD

Kidnap Matty Socks and demand a ransom. Las Vegas will forfeit the series, we return Matty Socks.

He driving us to the promised land

It hurts.. it slows us down, makes us play like shit. We play most of our games here.

Looks the best? The teams haven't been selected yet. If asking best logo. No answer

Let's go old school with Da Rude Sandstorm

Kamenov no do yoga... Putin kill him. Kamenov watch people do yoga. Any more information about this subject will hurt Kamenov's PR world.

41 minutes ago, BigTittySmitty said:

Kidnap Matty Socks and demand a ransom. Las Vegas will forfeit the series, we return Matty Socks.

don't you dare, we'll triple shift letang and adrienne then ?

Edited by Spartan

Chop blocks to the legs

I'm new here so I don't know Zamboni Driver that much but to be 2nd in the league is such a great accomplishment.

I think it helps because we know all the bounces and stuff. We can anticipate the bounces happening before it happens because we know our bad ice.

I like the Warsaw team. 

Country, love me some Luke Combs

I like doing downward dog with the ladies. ;) 

On 6/24/2020 at 8:38 PM, Cxsquared said:

Week ending in 6/28/2020

Week 6

Reveal hidden contents

1. Take our their kneecaps before the game.

2. Maybe he hides drugs inside his zamboni.

3. I think it helps us because it throws off our opponents.

4. McWolf's team ?

5. Rap is pretty nice.

6. Never done yoga.

1.We are currently tied with Las Vegas, what kind of shady Vegas style move do we need to make to take them out?

King: “I mean, shady is one word for it. You could also say that it’s just a matter of skill and some teams lack the front office strength that Vegas has when it comes to providing the best incentives to bring fresh talent to the team.”