Minnesota Promo [2/2]

FBR

Review

First thing I notice is the choppiness of the text and the pink fade on some of the letters. It should be a bit more red imo. And the text I'm not sure how to fix this - depending on the program you used. If it was in any Adobe program I would suggest not resizing the font but changing the font size. I think the bg is a bit hard to make out as well. I understand the lightning but I'm not sure what the rest is or if it's just supposed to be patterns? I do, however, like how clean it is with not too many effects and not too many pieces happening. The contrasting colours of red and white really make the text pop!

Review:

Starting off i think the background of this is quite fitting with the Storm. Colours aren't bad, it gives it a nice touch. I like the shadowing on the text with the simple look. Only downside to me really is the A in Minnesota is super low-res and looks rough. Other than that I think it fits the teams vibe really well. Could add a bit more letters having the red shadowing as well.