Out of paper, out of sight.

Motzaburger

"Out of paper, out of sight, the Mexico City Kings have Micheal Gary Scott in their sights"

Michael Gary Scott (born March 15, 2003, in Scranton, Pennsylvania) grew up on the infamous 'Paper Belt' made famous by his father, Micheal Gary Scott, and the likes of Dwight Schrute and Jim Halpert. Since Micheal's father was a big time hockey fan (see below), he naturally found the talent that carved a path only most Canadians will see: hockey. Micheal's passion for hockey was like no other. Everyone thought he was from Canada because he talked about it so much. He even went as far as saying "If I could have grown up in Canada and been a part of the Canadian culture of hockey I would have been a super-star 5 years ago." One of Micheal's many instances when he should have shut his mouth in a interview, but nevertheless, he seems determined to be that star one day. 

giphy.gif

Scott, 16, has quickly risen from the ranks of minor hockey into a lead role with the National Team Development Program (NTDP) shattering records in goals (69) in a single season, previously held by Auston Matthews, and in assists (88), previously held by Jack Hughes. When asked about his first contract in the VHL, Scott replied with the wise words from his father: “You have no idea how high I can fly.”

UnsungIllIberiannase-poster.jpg

Micheal Gary Scott is following his dreams, and the dreams of his father (a paper salesman, manager, and owner of a quality Seyko timepiece), to play out his career in the VHL and re-write paper-based records of former greats. 

Watch out VHL, because the Mexico City Kings picked up a paper slinging American hero. 

Edited by Motzaburger