(S67) C - Felix Jeffrey, TPE: 30

CDL1690vZh9yyOfAS86mGTHxpZ712bU9nuNL4fRM

Hey @hartfordhitmen! Halifax 21st GM here! We're coming off back to back Founder's Cup finals appearances and we're looking to go for it again this season. I can offer top 9 minutes for sure, but most of our players are around the same place you are in terms of TPE, so you would have no trouble at all moving up in the depth chart if you put in the work. We have a whole bunch of new, active members, loaded into a team Discord server, all of whom would be happy to help you out with getting to know your way around the site. We're a fourth year expansion team, who has had nothing but success in a league that is generally hard to win in for back to back seasons. The only thing we have yet to do is capture our first cup! You could help us there. You would really improve our team and I'd love to have you along.

The team also will be participating in some extracurricular activities, including a captains vote in the next few days. But if I had to pick three things that this team is good at doing it would be winning, helping each other out wherever we can, and most importantly having fun! So what do you say? Want to be a member of the 21st? To accept this offer just quote the post and say "accepted", although whether you choose us or not, I wish you the best of luck in your career! ?

imageproxy.png

Hello there!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you 2nd Line Center role but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Welcome to the league @hartfordhitmen! I am the Minnesota Storm GM. We will be defending the Founder's Cup this season. We had a good draft and we have a solid roster with active players in both the game and the Discord. 
However, we are still in need of new active rookies and that’s where you take part, pushing us to the very top. We would like to offer you a $1,5M contract alongside a very meaningful role in our run. If you’re interested you just have to quote this post saying that you accept and I’ll send you the contract!
Let’s make history together

minnesotastormrecruit.jpg

Hi @hartfordhitmen

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces. I'll skip the hoopla and say I can offer a 2nd line spot on our club with the possibility of moving up very quickly. The new season starts next week.

If you have any questions feel free to ask away. If you're interested I'll send a standard contract offer to you. 

Welcome and enjoy the VHL!

8 hours ago, hartfordhitmen said:

Player Information

Username: hartfordhitmen

Player Name: Felix Jeffrey

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: C

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 170 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

How did you hear about us?

You should check out our discord server it's super active and if you have any questions or anything you can ask them there!

If you got any questions let me know!

Hey @hartfordhitmen

Welcome to the league! I'm Snussu, the AGM for the new expansion team, the Mexico City Kings. We have a strong roster this season, with a top goalie, the best forward, and a very strong defensive core. Currently, We can offer 2nd line minutes (about 25 minutes a game) and some special teams time, with the possibility of moving up to the 1st line. We have an active discord full of sim league vets, who can offer great help for your player and goals. 

We also have few canucks fan's if you came from there!

If you like our offer just quote this and say accept!

• 3 weeks later...

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi there @hartfordhitmen! I saw you've recently visited the site, though you haven't signed with a team yet. I'm here to tell you that the Mississauga Hounds are looking for some solid forward depth as we head towards the playoffs. We have a good group of people on the team, and we're looking for members who plan on being active consistently. 

If this sounds like you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted." You'd be on our third line at the moment, but there is potential to move up if you become active enough. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have, whether or not you sign with us.

-Gustav

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi there @hartfordhitmen! I saw you've recently visited the site, though you haven't signed with a team yet. I'm here to tell you that the Mississauga Hounds are looking for some solid forward depth as we head towards the playoffs. We have a good group of people on the team, and we're looking for members who plan on being active consistently. 

If this sounds like you, feel free to quote my offer and say "accepted." You'd be on our third line at the moment, but there is potential to move up if you become active enough. 

Feel free to contact me with any questions you have, whether or not you sign with us.

-Gustav

Accepted!!