Slum-Dunder Millionaire? [2/2]

How did this paper salesman's son become a millionaire?

Early Life

c510dcd995d7697f174e347272cf523c.jpg1*njwXqsShWvK81ANQCMBevw.jpeg

Micheal Gary Scott (left), son of Micheal Gary Scott (right), started off his life in Scranton, PA, USA. Here, his father worked at a small paper company (Dunder Mifflin). Scott's father was keen on making a name for himself on paper. Micheal's father was also an extraordinary hockey player. He once even had a birthday on the skating rink instead of at the office. Micheal senior took Micheal junior skating as early as 3 years old and brought him to the watch the local Wilkes-Barre Scranton Penguins compete at a high level. Here Micheal junior found himself mesmerized by the game. This, however, was just something the duo did for fun. Micheal junior was not a successful student, therefore, when he could finally get some passing marks in elementary school, his father would award him with extra-curricular activities. Never once did Scott senior pressure his son into the world of hockey, he always though he would become the "World's 'next' Best Boss" after himself - and a paper salesman of course. 

Turning Point

There was one defining moment in Micheal Gary Scott's life. One that would change his path forever and lead him out of the path towards paper salesman stardom. I'm going to tell you that story now:

Micheal Gary Scott had always loved paper-y Scranton, PA with its distinct Dunder Mifflin. It was a place where he felt stable.He was a handsome, yet stupid, coffee drinker with short toenails and normal length arms. His friends saw him as a annoying, fragile son of a not-so-famous paper salesman. Once, he had even brought a valid toddler back from the brink of death. That's the sort of man he was. He doesn't know how he did he. Lord knows I don't know how he did it. He also thought he revived the photocopier once too. You be the judge.Micheal Gary Scott walked over to the window and reflected on his paper surroundings. The rain hammered like rampaging otters on the pavement outside.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Dwight Schrute. Dwight was a hungry beat monster with red stains around his lips and a weird cousin named Mose.

Micheal gulped. He was not prepared for Dwight at this time. He knew his father wronged Dwight in many ways. As Micheal stepped outside and Dwight came closer, he could see the beady glint in his eyes. "Look Micheal," growled Dwight, with an stable glare that reminded Micheal of hungry gerbils. "I hate you, but I want a kiss. You and your father owe me 3 million dollars for the pain he put me through as Assistant Regional Manager."

Micheal looked back, even more calm than you can imagine. "Assistant TO the regional manager." he replied.

They looked at each other with shocked feelings, like two diced, dead dogs talking at the prestigous Dundee Award Ceremony, which had recorder music playing in the background and two delightful people persons paper people sitting to the beat. Micheal studied Dwights sticky red lips and his fat head. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!," yelled Micheal Gary. "You will never get your money." "No!" objected Dwight. "You lie!" "I do not!" replied Micheal. "Now get your sticky, red, beat-stained lips out of here before I hit you with this stapler."

Dwight looked irritable, his overalls damp, and his life flashing before his eyes thinking about his dundee winnings. Micheal could actually hear Dwight's confidence shatter into 3117 pieces. Then the beat monster hurried away into the distance. Not even a cup of coffee would calm Micheal's nerves tonight. He could never go back.

Micheal told everyone this horrific story in great detail, but no one listened. He felt he was being ignored like the little boy that cried wolf. This time it was the little boy that cried 'Dwight.' Little did everyone know. Dwight was a monster. Dwight was arrested later that year for being identified as the infamous serial killer, the Scranton Strangler. And his accomplice, Mose (and Toby Flenderson)!

To this day, Micheal uses this lesson to teach others and also chooses to use it as a way for people to feel bad for him and move himself up in the world. This is the point Micheal decided that hockey was his new path. 

Hockey Beginnings

Little Micheal took took up skating easy. He loved to be on the ice as every chance he could get. He vaulted himself into the highest levels of hockey available out of his pure skill. He never once played in his designated age group until his teens. MGS was absolutely one of the most talented skaters in Scranton. Due to his lack of academic ability, MGS dropped out of school in Grade 9 to pour his whole focus into hockey. His father was unaware of this as little Micheal was an expert at forging paper documents (no surprise here) that claimed his enrolment and success in academia. 

MGS was noticed by the scout for the NTDP. Here Scott was able to fit in and flourish with elite players alike. Micheal was loved by his teammates and loved by his fans. More importantly, loved by his father for living out his dream at such a young age: representing his country in a sport they both loved. After breaking records in the NTDP, MGS felt is was unecessary to continue with hockey. He felt he reach new heights and accomplished his goals. 

MGS returned to Scranton and worked for his father at Dunder Mifflin for the next year as a 15 year-old. Here, he realized he doesn't;t have to like paper the way his dad does. This was inevitable as his talent in hockey was far superior as to the talents of selling paper. 

Into the Pros

In 2019, 6 months after the beat monster incident,  MGS found himself offered a contract from the Mexico City Kings. Scott has never made more than a $200 paper sale, and his father always dreamed of the million dollar paper sale (see below). Naturally, when the offer came in at $1.5M, Scott was not hesitant in making the deal and inking that very paper that he now put in the past. Now Micheal has become the first ever millionaire child from the slums of Scranton. 

829d5036fbd6b158c920b6ac31c5c69d.jpg

MGS now has only one message for his opponents in his upcoming season:

25b4c26ea1ebcf00827b005850d6328b.gif

Edited by Motzaburger
more words

Review: Nice bio I like the crossover. There is something that you’re going to need to fix, and that’s the words. You only have 500 words, and you need 1,000 so maybe talk more about the hockey career of Mike. Family life, anything that flows your boat. 

Review: Love the Micheal Scott references and pictures. Best show ever! The Bio was interesting and had a lot of interesting facts. My suggestion would be in the "turning point" section of the biography, maybe break up  those paragraphs a little bit, they run together and doesn't make it easy to read.