Riga Reign Press Conference

1. It's finally happening! We're in a playoff spot! We're a full 5 points ahead of London now, do you think we can pull it off? You bet your ass I think we can.

2. What is your favourite reality TV show? 

If you were on it, how would you fare? I actually I’d say good rush and team Parker lol 

3. A new version of the defunct VHL magazine has come out, or is coming out; Victory Hockey Times, run by Bobo. Do you think this newspaper-type thing will have success? I’m sure it will 

4. Tough question: Would you rather Riga win a cup or your favourite sports team?

Both for sure 

5. If we make the playoffs, our wildcard series will be against Prague. Any words for them as the postseason gets closer?

Let’s get it onnnn

6. What would be the coolest animal to make the size of a horse? Koala bear

On 2/16/2021 at 3:09 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

RIGA REIGN PRESS CONFERENCE

Week ending 02/21

1. It's finally happening! We're in a playoff spot! We're a full 5 points ahead of London now, do you think we can pull it off?

2. What is your favourite reality TV show? If you were on it, how would you fare?

3. A new version of the defunct VHL magazine has come out, or is coming out; Victory Hockey Times, run by Bobo. Do you think this newspaper-type thing will have success?

4. Tough question: Would you rather Riga win a cup or your favourite sports team?

5. If we make the playoffs, our wildcard series will be against Prague. Any words for them as the postseason gets closer?

6. What would be the coolest animal to make the size of a horse?

P.S. Mega props to @Eynhallow for gifting us with this legendary answer

image.png

1 it is not over yet

2 i don't like reality tv shows

3 i hope so, i like the idea

4 hard to say, can i say both?

5 Guys if we made it in to the wild card we can beat them, we are the lions, the kings of the jungle, nobody can defeat us 

6 elephant

On 2/16/2021 at 9:09 AM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week ending 02/21

1. It's finally happening! We're in a playoff spot! We're a full 5 points ahead of London now, do you think we can pull it off?

2. What is your favourite reality TV show? If you were on it, how would you fare?

3. A new version of the defunct VHL magazine has come out, or is coming out; Victory Hockey Times, run by Bobo. Do you think this newspaper-type thing will have success?

P.S. Mega props to @Eynhallow for gifting us with this legendary answer

image.png

1. LFG. absolutely we can pull it off, one or two more good sims and were in.

2. idk any reality tv shows.

3. I think it could, I read the first edition and really liked it. I just they find away to put it on the forum so I don't have to read it on a google doc.

4.holy shit that is a tough question lmao. uhhhh. probably my favorite sports team but it's close ngl.

5. nope. we'll leave the words till after the jobs done.

6.a worm cause why tf not.

We should pull it off. We're just a better team than teams we're ahead of tbh.

not watching TV a lot.

Probably? depends if there is not gonna be a burnout and members there are not gon complain about the no TPE reward.

Riga. Sorry Columbus, but I guess yall chances aren't great so go Riga!

...or Helsinki. Anyways, the lions is too hungry so have a fun at golf.

Elephants, they need some diet.

Week Ending 02/28

1. As of today's sims, we were knocked out by Prague. Do you think we had a season to be proud of?

2. Are you satisfied with your player's performance this season? Are there any awards in sight?

3. With how the series are shaping up now, who's your pick for the cup?

4. What would your ideal expansion team be called?

5. What movie can you watch over and over again without getting tired of it?

6. You have three stoves: a gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first? (I'll post the answer in both LRs, make your best guess!)

1. As of today's sims, we were knocked out by Prague. Do you think we had a season to be proud of? Yea it’s wasn’t bad better luck next year 

2. Are you satisfied with your player's performance this season? Are there any awards in sight? No could of done better .

3. With how the series are shaping up now, who's your pick for the cup? Not sure could go anyway .

4. What would your ideal expansion team be called? Diablo’s from San Antonio.

Bloodsport.

6. You have three stoves: a gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first? (I'll post the answer in both LRs, make your best guess!) gas 

5 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 02/28

1. As of today's sims, we were knocked out by Prague. Do you think we had a season to be proud of?

2. Are you satisfied with your player's performance this season? Are there any awards in sight?

6. You have three stoves: a gas stove, a wood stove, and a coal stove, but only one match. Which should you light first? (I'll post the answer in both LRs, make your best guess!)

1 of course we do, we went to the playoffs when no one belived in us, that's a great win for us

2 not much next season i will do way better

3 i will go whit moscow

4 the bulls of turin

5 the terminal, the film with tom hanks

6 the wood stove

Yes, it was a pretty good season, given that we were comprised mostly of rookies uintil the big trade.  Getting to the playoffs is an accomplishment to be proud of.

Isau's performance was dismal.  1 point in 4 games......that sucks!!!

I gotta go with Moscow, a perennial favourite it seems.

1787515559_SwordsSlashers.thumb.jpg.1541604acc6fa763223b223cf1b7d45f.jpg

Jeremiah Johnson and Bird on a Wire

Ahhhh..........the match I guess

7 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 02/28

1. Definitely! Coming into this season and considering our start to the season, to make the playoffs was a huge achievement and we proved a lot of people wrong.

2. No awards in sight for me but I am happy with how I played, hopefully I can do better next year too.

3. I think it's Moscow's time, they have too many quality players and it's their cup to lose.

4. The Glasgow Guardians, it was used in last seasons ProAm and I would love it if they got an expansion team

5. Probably home alone, I don't really watch films more than once but I've seen home alone more times than I can count.

6. The gas stove because it's the easiest to light.

19 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 02/28

1. I think we can look back and keep our heads high. We came back from a rough start and made playoffs with mostly rookies. Watch out for us next season.

2. No and no.

3. I guess Seattle

4. Boston Bullies

5. Toy Story

6. If this isn't a trick question, coal? Idk

On 2/23/2021 at 10:38 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 02/28

1) Eh, that's a tough one. I don't play to be knocked out of the playoffs early. I know we probably accomplished more than we expected to and we had a season with our young team that we can build on going forward, but... yeah it's not what you play for and I don't see a wildcard round exit as something to be proud of.

2) Not really; I certainly had higher hopes offensively. But I think I was able to contribute in other ways when I wasn't scoring, as a physical presence and penalty killer. But I do believe I'm capable of more.

3) They're losing to Prague right now but I still think Moscow is the best team in the league.

4) I haven't even thought of it much but I think a team in Australia would be cool...

5) Black Panther or Endgame

6) the match

It was a fine season. Not so good start, but we dug ourselves from the last EU spot and couple of trades helped us on making further than a lotto tourney. Now onto the bigger things.

Sirkants did something in Toronto. No awards.

Chicago.

Nantes Knuckles. Matt Thunder will understand what I mean.

Don't watch movies.

Light a match after leaving the gas stove for a day. 3 stoves in 1 guaranteed.

On 2/23/2021 at 11:38 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 02/28

Yes, we played extreamely well getting into the playoffs and the rookies really stepped up!

No awards but I am pretty happy, I wish I could have done more though.

It's anyone's at the point and will be exciting to see who wins.

Portugal Men 'o War would be a pretty cool team and idea.

Jurassic Park 1 & 2 are my favorites and I could easily watch them weekly.

The gas stove as it would be the easiest to light and stay on the longest depend on resources. 

Week Ending 02/28

1. absolutely, making the playoffs this early into our rebuild is a great achievement and shows this group has great potential.

2. I'm extremely satisfied. A point per game was what I was aiming for and I got here. I think the only award I'll get is the all rookie team but I'm not sure if that's a legit award so idk.

3. Chicago will beat Warsaw in finals.

4. Tampa Bay Florida Mans

5. Big Short

6. Neither, use the match to set fire to a convenience store that will cause enough panic to allow you to rob the convivence store of all there match's. Problem solved, now you have unlimited match's.

Week Ending 03/07

1. The season's winding down, and it's almost draft time. Is there anyone that sticks out to you in the upcoming draft class?

2. Both of the World Cup and the World Juniors are coming up in the offseason. Is there a certain team that you'll be rooting for?

3. Are you more of a writer or more of a graphics guy?

4. If you could kill off any character in a current TV show, who would it be? 

5. If you had to be an inanimate object for a year, what would you be and why?

6. Who is the funniest guy on the team?

7 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 03/07

1. The season's winding down, and it's almost draft time. Is there anyone that sticks out to you in the upcoming draft class?

2. Both of the World Cup and the World Juniors are coming up in the offseason. Is there a certain team that you'll be rooting for? or 

1. I think Vat could be a good pick, think his player is Gustislav Nasherov or Jan Hlozek , he's also looking like a good pick rn

2. I'll rooting for Team Mercs at the World Cup and Team Europe at the WJC

3. I'm more of a writer guy, I like to do game recap and interviews with my player. I suck at doing graphics but I would like to get better at them

4. I would kill off Ruth from Snowpiercer, she's just a pain in the ass

5. I would a massive tree just purely because I'd be massive

6. I'd say probably Matt Thunder, he's always trying to keep the spirits up in the locker room

16 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 03/07

2. Both of the World Cup and the World Juniors are coming up in the offseason. Is there a certain team that you'll be rooting for?

1. I haven't seen the draft class. I was too busy training.

2. USA USA USA

3. I like to write. If only I was good enough to do graphics.

4. I don't really watch TV.

5. Bowling ball so that I can do something.

6. I'd say everyone.

1. The season's winding down, and it's almost draft time. Is there anyone that sticks out to you in the upcoming draft class? No haven’t been paying attention.

2. Both of the World Cup and the World Juniors are coming up in the offseason. Is there a certain team that you'll be rooting for? Rooting for them all .

3. Are you more of a writer or more of a graphics guy? Neither not my kinda thing .

4. If you could kill off any character in a current TV show, who would it be? not really sure too many shows.

5. If you had to be an inanimate object for a year, what would you be and why? Don’t know what that means lol 

Everyone I’d say 

On 3/3/2021 at 4:56 AM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 03/07

1 we will have to see untill the last moment

2 europe in the wjc and i don't know who to cheer in the wc

3 a writer, i suck at making graphics

4 i don't watch tv shows a lot, so i don't know who to kill.

5 a teddy bear, we all know why boys

6 probably Cabe ( NUT)

On 3/2/2021 at 9:56 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 03/07

1) Reylynn Reinhart would be a perfect fit here but I doubt she will be available at the 8th pick. We'll have to see how it goes, could definitely use another good defenseman.

2) Gotta cheer for my team even if I don't make it, so I'll be cheering for the USA

3) Definitely a writer

4) Tyler Hayward from WandaVision

5) A giant tree

6) probably Cabe

Press Conference for Week of 03/07

That’s a tough question as I don’t know what position we draft in.  I assume it is one of the later picks and, I assume that we would be looking for a Dman, so I like TacticalHammer’s player Roif Fizzlebeef Jr.  Not a lot of accumulated TPE at this point, but a steady 12 TPE per week and low enough down in the rankings where we migh have a shot at them.

gYIy17qEdn1gWaRSAFeemxgQD98lGdk-nTBDxM9P7osk-ZncmVLScGXWrxwK5ywwtarc-nbsEmL6mHefE9eFl2yUcU_b_QQueaRVovXqHJy20dRi-ruSsiRwlghHmaC1b2fWMXcr

As you can likely tell from this presser (and, perhaps some of my other offerings (see the Moose Tracks Series)), I like to dabble in both.  I really like creating articles or Media Spots that have some commentary as well as a visual or two.

I would have gladly throttled that little sh*t Joffrey Baratheon in Game of Thrones.  Fortunately someone beat me to it and poisoned the self-centred, sadistic jerk.

nJClEYqCNM_7tMwQRPJ9sw6dKZAGQOGoKbMxXWQqDOoFgg9eVxoW1m7kiTdC0j5WoyhjJLK8kHyona6A0jtRAslt5ASMMFhrYgwEZAV8imCCAwDNfff152u5Ja7RaA7KpmgyXXkJ

Ya, a statue of Adonis so that people could admire my perfect body (cough, cough) and I could watch the crowds.

This is particularly tough as I don’t regularly frequent Discord and not all of our players are particularly active in the forum LR.  Given my disclaimer I gotta say Ledge @Ledge_and_Dairy is funny…..only because he is a Habs fan  (JK, of course).

wZe_OAVeWaqYTnnPCT03uifdC4OXNfGd-Gxfwbp0qK_gHurYQjdlHxeEMGfaZGp3IAsQyfN6NKAuDXVIuWyPYhaSaWGb93WE8NkX-A3HRquaGLd25ueEVpQIfNTw0RfN3sylytBG

From first gens, Vat, Hlozek and Assasin seem active here.

Nordics. Ledge at GM ,Matt at AGM and Sheilds is playing there.

Writing for sure.

Once again, don't watch TV much.

US Capitol, making memes since early this year.

I've heard their GM is a funny dude and his managine styles is the same.

On 3/2/2021 at 10:56 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 03/07

1. Jan Hlozek is a first gen I've been following a bit. He seems like an interesting member to keep an eye on for this draft class.

2. Europe for both tournaments since I represented both.

3. I kinda do both but i've done more graphics I guess.

4. baby yoda don't @ me

5. Vibrator, for obvious reasons.

6. Dolant