Riga Reign Press Conference

On 3/29/2021 at 11:23 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

:rig:

RIGA REIGN PRESS CONFERENCE

Week Ending 04/04

1. We're finally stringing some Ws together! Is it time to climb the standings?

2. What the heck, the LA Stars are winning? Is this a fluke?

3. Is there any certain Reigner you could see having a really hot second half?

4. What is something popular that annoys you?

5. If you could invite 3 people to dinner, living or dead, who would they be?

6. What is the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?

Shoutouts: I love how you guys pulled out some science, makes me seem professional! Also, you're all getting traded for not saying my profile pic was the best

Reveal hidden contents

jk lol

1. We are pretty close to fifth place in the European Conference right now, it's about time we started playing good.

2. I know nothing about LA, but judging from the way this question is asked I'll say it's a complete fluke. They won't even make the playoffs.

3. Anyone but Zod. The General is notorious for playing like garbage the last 20 games of the season, every single year I am point per game or better until the final 20 games, when I get like 7 points. It happens every year, so I'm not getting my hopes up this year. I think Calvin Harvey will have a strong second half.

4. What perfect timing, since I just wrote a media spot about things in the VHL that make me mad. I hate when people act like hypocrites but play it off like they are just doing what the 'other side' does, as if that makes it suddenly okay now. This mainly happens in politics and I just hate when people do that.

5. Sidney Crosby, Brandon Dubinsky, and an MMA referee. 

6. I've whiffed some pretty killer farts before, but the weirdest smell I can think of was when my mom left me a bowl of spaghetti for dinner on my desk in my room, since I was quarantined with covid at that time. I didn't realize, and I thought the smell was my body odor and I was like god damn that stinks. It was just the spaghetti, which smelt kind of weird for whatever reason.

On 3/29/2021 at 11:23 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/04

1. We're finally stringing some Ws together! Is it time to climb the standings?

2. What the heck, the LA Stars are winning? Is this a fluke?

3. Is there any certain Reigner you could see having a really hot second half?

4. What is something popular that annoys you?

5. If you could invite 3 people to dinner, living or dead, who would they be?

6. What is the weirdest smell you have ever smelled?

Shoutouts: I love how you guys pulled out some science, makes me seem professional! Also, you're all getting traded for not saying my profile pic was the best

Reveal hidden contents

jk lol

1. yos yos yos yos

2. also yos watch them fall

3. i'd say McLaren

4. reality tv

5. stalin, hitler and mussoulinni

6. expired honey, smells good and bad at the same time it's so weird

Week Ending 04/11

1. We passed Malmo and Moscow and are now one point out of Davos' playoff spot. CAN WE DO IT?

2. Warsaw currently holds the league lead. Who do you see winning the cup?

3. Is there anyone else thinking that @RedSus might break the all time TPE record?

4. If I eat myself will I become twice as big or just disappear?(hedge asked for a science question, well here it is)

5. Do babies poop in the womb?

6. Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a mouse?

Shoutouts: Everyone who said tiktok is officially a human, and special shoutout to @Matt_O's cool/weird spaghetti story

Just now, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/11

1. We passed Malmo and Moscow and are now one point out of Davos' playoff spot. CAN WE DO IT?

3. Is there anyone else thinking that @RedSus might break the all time TPE record?

4. If I eat myself will I become twice as big or just disappear?(hedge asked for a science question, well here it is)

Shoutouts: Everyone who said tiktok is officially a human, and special shoutout to @Matt_O's cool/weird spaghetti story

1. HELL YEAH WE CAN!!!

2.  I think it's gonna be either Warsaw or Chicago the wins the cup. They look like the 2 run away teams and I'm not sure if anyone is gonna be able to stop them.

3. I think he might. He is just absorbing TPE and he is definitely gonna be close.

4. I think you would probably just disappear but if you somehow became twice as huge, that could be a meta strat for building height.

5. I don't think they like poop poo but they do poop some kinda waste.

6. A cat the size of a mouse because that would be both adorable and hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/11

1) Yeah there's not much doubt in my mind we'll get in. I don't think our sets should be set on the playoffs, I think we could get on a really good run here in the second half and maybe challenge for 3rd.

2) I think Warsaw is probably the best team in the league right now, but Riga's still going to win the Cup

3) I kind of think it's impossible to hit 2000 now or even get all that close to it, they've cut back a lot on uncapped TPE opportunities, so... I doubt it but maybe a "modern era" record lol

4) You'll stay the same size because you'll increase by the same amount as you decrease

5) uhh I don't think so

6) horse the size of a cat

Edited by tcookie

1 hour ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/11

1.i pray to the demons of the deep that we can

2.us!

3.hes a pretty cool dude so i believe he could

4.i think you would disappear :0

5.only the womb god can tell you that fren

6.cat size of a mouse......it wouldn't eat me :3

2 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/11

1. Our GM has a tough choice coming up. Are we selling or buying at the deadline. Based on what happens will decide our fate.

2. Warsaw has a good chance, but its still too early to call it.

3. That would be incredible! I think he has a shot.

4. I would say you would create a time paradox and destroy the world with an ensuing blackhole.

5. I'd rather not think about that, so probably.

6. Horse the size of a cat. How adorable would that be?

1. We passed Malmo and Moscow and are now one point out of Davos' playoff spot. CAN WE DO IT? You bet your ass we can 

2. Warsaw currently holds the league lead. Who do you see winning the cup? Who knows maybe us .

3. Is there anyone else thinking that @RedSus might break the all time TPE record? Hmm I don’t know haha 

4. If I eat myself will I become twice as big or just disappear?(hedge asked for a science question, well here it is) you’d be gone 

5. Do babies poop in the womb? Yep they do 

6. Would you rather own a horse the size of a cat or a cat the size of a mouse? Both haha 

1. We can make the playoffs. Just barely though.

2. It's too early to call any team cup champs.

3. I think so. That would be cool if that happens.

4. I think you would disappear because you eat more than you would use for energy to grow.

5. I think so. I don't really want to think about it though.

6. Horse the size of a cat. It is much more pleasing to the eye. Horses are better anyway.

22 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/11

1 YES WE CAN! why are you asking this

2 i hope Chicago, i really need the predictions tpe lol

3 it would be cool it he does

4 you would disappear

5 i think so, but i'm not sure

6 a horse size of a cat, so i can do pony rides for dwarfs, and be the richest guy on earth.

On 4/8/2021 at 4:52 PM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/11

1. Of course we can baby, we are cooking right now

2. Any answer other than Riga is wrong. We will come on strong and win it all.

3. Sorry, but the 2000 TPE mark is unbreakable. The changes to TPE earning make it much harder to reach those crazy numbers, and I think recruiting TPE is smaller now which is how Eno got so much TPE, at least I think that's what happened.

4. As Sir Antoine Lavoiser once said, "For any system closed to all transfers of matter and energy, the mass of the system must remain constant over time, as the system's mass cannot change, so quantity can neither be added nor be removed." You would stay exactly the same size.

5. I have no idea, but I would like to imagine that they do and that it all piles up and comes out at once during birth. 

6. A horse the size of a cat, easily. I'm not sure why but I just think that is much better than a mouse sized cat.

Unfortunately we went for a slide since this presser was posted.  I have my doubts as to our success this year.

Warsaw is extremely strong.  They are currently 9 points ahead of second place Chicago overall.  I like Warsaw to win, but anything can happen.....as we well know !!!!

3. Is there anyone else thinking that @RedSus might break the all time TPE record?

I hope he does, but it will require a great deal of effort.

I think the net result would be zero because you would gain what you lose.

Yes and no.  This happens to about 12 -20 % of babies.  

Neither

Maybe, even if I'm selling. but things aren't good for now.

They actually could win it. Their offense is on another planet.

Not a lot of chances. We have a bit lesser TPE to get from compared to S60's.

the fat belly is the only thing that will remain from you.

too lazy to come up with an answer tbh.

mouse sized cat

1. I thought we could, maybe if we get lucky we can still sneak in.

2. I am not sure at this point, it could be anyone with how the sims are working this season.

3. I bet sus could if they keep at it and put in the work.

4. You would disappear because you do not regenerate or heal fast enough.

5. No, I do not think that they do that.

6. Probably a horse the size of a cat since taking take of a cat the size of a mouse would be very difficult.

Week Ending 04/18

1. Well, believe it or not, Rose and Zod are gone. We'll be doin a little more draft picking. Do you think we'll have a strong enough team next season to comoete?

2. Looking at the VHLM, the Mississauga Hounds have only lost 4 games! Is there such thing as a guaranteed cup?

3. With maybe too many players in the VHL, the BoG has to do something. What do you think? Expansion? Another league?

4. If you could get rid of one month of the year, which one would it be?

5. What is a believable conspiracy theory? (Please don't do any research for this!)

6. Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?

Shoutout: I loved a lot of answers and I genuinely enjoyed reading all of them. @jaredc7 gets the shoutout for making me laugh.

2 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/18

1. Well, believe it or not, Rose and Zod are gone. We'll be doin a little more draft picking. Do you think we'll have a strong enough team next season to comoete?

2. Looking at the VHLM, the Mississauga Hounds have only lost 4 games! Is there such thing as a guaranteed cup?

3. With maybe too many players in the VHL, the BoG has to do something. What do you think? Expansion? Another league?

5. What is a believable conspiracy theory? (Please don't do any research for this!)

Shoutout: I loved a lot of answers and I genuinely enjoyed reading all of them. @jaredc7 gets the shoutout for making me laugh.

1. yeah both of them are gone, but i'm here now, so be happy please:(..... sure we have strong enough team for next season!!!

2. no, everything is possible in playoff!!!

3. expansion for me is the best choice, build another league kinda weird

4. gonna be the month that have less holiday of course !!!!

5. a conspiracy theory that is more to be believable than other conspiracy theories

6. because if it comes in triangle box the pizza will not fit

6 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/18

1.we will have the stronkest team and I hope I will be part of it next season :3

2.with my hero tanky In the league upsets are bound to happen 

3.i think maybe expansion would be best add maybe two more teams or something would be cool to see the big league get bigger

4. August because then I can decide when my birthday is anytime :3

5. *whispers* don’t tell no one ....... but I think all the Matts might preform a military coup I can feel it in me bones

6.because pizza is a bad bitch and can’t be killed :3

also luv u @Ledge_and_Dairy :3

6 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/18

1. Yeah I think we do. It's a shame that it hasn't quite worked out the way we hoped but we'll be back next year and ready to go again.

2. I don't know, Simon is a sadistic guy so they could be in for a gut wrenching cup run.

3. I'm not sure what it'll be but I'm excited because they said there would be more jobs, so imma try get myself one of those.

4. January because it's always cold and icy and I hate having to walk on ice on the way to university.

5. The Queen is a cannibal, how else can she live until she's 97. She's practically immortal.

6. To make it easier to get the pizza out because you have the gaps at the corner of the box so you can get your hand in to grab a slice. 

1 hour ago, Hoopydog said:

To make it easier to get the pizza out because you have the gaps at the corner of the box so you can get your hand in to grab a slice.

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Big brain time with hoopy today

13 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/18

1 We have a really good potential, we just need to show it

2 We will see, how is unpredictable 

3 Expansion, i don't really like the idea of an other league

4 to be honest none, they are all important to me

5 that stst hates Riga

6 because it is easier to store them in a square box, it would be harder to take them out from a round box.

15 hours ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/18

1. I think we have a developed core that can make a big splash if everyone works over the offseason. 

2. Nope. You have to work until the end. Nothing is ever handed to you. Just look at Halifax a few season ago, they were dominating the league and then lost to Miami in the first round.

3. If I had to do something I would just add 2 more teams to the VHL. An expansion draft would really free up some teams.

4. May. "May the 4th be with you" :sick:

5. I don't believe any conspiracy theories and I think that it can be harmful for some people.

6. To allow the pizza some room so it doesn't fold onto itself.

1. Well, believe it or not, Rose and Zod are gone. We'll be doin a little more draft picking. Do you think we'll have a strong enough team next season to comoete? Idk I’m a free agent after this season maybe I guess .

2. Looking at the VHLM, the Mississauga Hounds have only lost 4 games! Is there such thing as a guaranteed cup? No there’s not 

3. With maybe too many players in the VHL, the BoG has to do something. What do you think? Expansion? Another league? Maybe both 

4. If you could get rid of one month of the year, which one would it be? June there’s no holidays lol 

5. What is a believable conspiracy theory? (Please don't do any research for this!) I have no idea 

6. Why do round pizzas come in square boxes? Good question lol 

On 4/14/2021 at 12:49 AM, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Week Ending 04/18

1. hopefully but im not sure, who knows what sths will do

2. nope lol, they'll lose in the first round

3. expansion, another league would be stupid

4. may i guess idk

5. covid vaccines cause blood clots don't @ me

6. so people wouldn't use the pizza box's as frisbee's