Riga Reign Press Conference

1. Welp, that's it for our season. We're off to the lottery tournament. Thoughts?

Well, we didn't do all that well in the lottery tournament as well.  Hopefully with a reimagined line-up, next season will go as we hope.

2. Who do you think was our MVP this season?

I like Aloe Dear.  This player is second to Andrew Su in the regular season scoring race by 8 points BUT has a +34 as compared to Su's +6

3. Are we gonna see any massive upsets this playoffs?

That has already happened.  Maybe there is another team that is cursing the sim engine!!!

4. If you could merge two animals to create an awesome new hybrid, which two animals would you pick?

Oh, likely a Koala and a Panda.  Cuddly black and white teddy bears....

5. Who is your favourite superhero?

I like Elektra.   Elektra is committed to serve as the executioner for the villainous Kingpin while, her former boyfriend, the heroic Daredevil is pledged to stop her.  Elektra is mortally wounded by the assassin Bullseye, a rival within the Kingpin’s organization. She crawls to Daredevil's (Murdock) home and dies in his arms.  How cathartic.

6. What is the best tasting vegetable? 

Uncooked fresh peas, straight from the pod.  Of course, I do a pretty good version of Mexican Street Corn as well.

Edited by Eynhallow

1. Welp, that's it for our season. We're off to the lottery tournament. Thoughts? Not at this time sorry.

2. Who do you think was our MVP this season? Everyone shouldn’t be just one.

3. Are we gonna see any massive upsets this playoffs? Possibly yea 

4. If you could merge two animals to create an awesome new hybrid, which two animals would you pick? Wolf and bear 

5. Who is your favourite superhero? Dead pool 

6. What is the best tasting vegetable? Peppers 

:rig:

RIGA REIGN PRESS CONFERENCE

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

1. The VHL Lottery Tournament is over. We don't have our first round pick. Do you care about the stats from the tournament?

2. What are you looking forward to in the offseason?

3. Seattle vs Helsinki in the cup finals. Who do you think is taking home the cup?

4. We just had a bunch of our Season 75 players resign. Does that get you excited about next season?

5. What is the worst movie you have ever seen?

6. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

1. The VHL Lottery Tournament is over. We don't have our first round pick. Do you care about the stats from the tournament?

No not really I feel every team played hard and wish all luck next season.

2. What are you looking forward to in the offseason? I’ll be a free agent I do believe.

3. Seattle vs Helsinki in the cup finals. Who do you think is taking home the cup?

Seattle all the way.

4. We just had a bunch of our Season 75 players resign. Does that get you excited about next season? Maybe opens up spots for us free agency.

5. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Cable guy love jim carry but not that movie .

6. If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Yea there is an echo

1 hour ago, youloser1337 said:

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

4. We just had a bunch of our Season 75 players resign. Does that get you excited about next season?

1. yes we need to lose that tournament so we dont feel bad bout trading that pick

2. proam i guess, the draft is gon be fun too

3. Seattle i think but who knows i haven't really been paying attention

4.yes, we should have a better year.

5. tenet, don't need to explain it's just garbage

6. iyla mihkeyev

19 hours ago, youloser1337 said:

1. nah not really, we already have a solid team

2. getting better so i can make riga reign rules!!!

3. hmmm helsinki for me, my old team.....

4. for sure!!!! this team already solid!!! let's win the cup next season

5. hmmmm ok it's gonna be hard.... i think every movie is good, because if i said that the movie is wort that's mean

6. yeah for sure, aaaa i think....... should i ask the other tree?

22 hours ago, youloser1337 said:

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

Oh hai me.

1. Not really. It's not our team next season so its kinda pointless.

2. Relaxing after a hard fought season.

3. I think Seattle is going to surprise Helsinki.

4. Next season is going to be a very different season. Most of the responsibility will be on our shoulders. I can't wait to finally get 1st line minutes.

5. Avatar the last airbender. No comments.

6. Technically to make a sound the vibrations have to be received by an eardrum. So on a technicality I would say no only because if no one is there to receive the vibrations it will just die out.

23 hours ago, youloser1337 said:

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

1.not really. I care more about the future of our team :3

2.giving @hedgehog337 a massage :3

3.seattle cus cthulhu  said so :3

4.im happy to see all the frens back happy to be here for a long time protecting frens!

5.ice age 3 or 4 it was so cringe it actually hurt to watch

6.you know too much.......

On 5/5/2021 at 6:10 PM, youloser1337 said:

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

ayyo thamks for bailing me out

:salutecolbert:

1. Ehhh I mean, it doesn't matter at all so no

2. Free 10 TPE and drafting more frens

3. Seattle up 2-0 makes it easy for me

4. YESSIR! We gonna get that cup

5. The animated disney Atlantis movie, absolute trash

6. Well if a nuke explodes on the moon and no one on Earth hears anything, does that mean it didn't make a sound? I think this question is a lot deeper than I'm taking it for

P.S. For yl: you can claim the questions ;)

Edited by Ledge_and_Dairy

On 5/5/2021 at 11:10 PM, youloser1337 said:

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

1. I'm not really that bothered about the lotto tourney stats. Although it would be nice to see us play well and win games because we don't have our first I'm not too fussed.

2. All that sweet sweet of season TPE and the draft, can't forget about the draft.

3. I think its gonna be Seattle, they have been so solid defensively and I just don't think Helsinki will be able to break them down.

4. Yeah I'm excited to be back and I'm looking forward to next season. We are in the prime years of our cup window so we just have to take our chances and make every game count.

5. 'Would you rather'. I seen it on Netflix and I was by far the worst film I've ever seen. 

6. Of course it does.

On 5/5/2021 at 5:10 PM, youloser1337 said:

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

1) Not even a little bit to be honest. Would be different if we had our pick of course but as it was, meh

2) I dunno, off-season can be a little boring, also a nice break though. Just hopefully getting better so we can play better next season.

3) I would've said Helsinki going in, but with the series 3-1 now I'll say Seattle finishes it off.

4) Definitely, really happy to have all of these guys back to make another run. We'll be better this time around.

5) I don't watch that many movies and my mind is currently drawing a blank so I guess I don't really have an answer for this one

6) Yes

On 5/6/2021 at 12:10 AM, youloser1337 said:

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

1 to be honest i don't really care about it

2 training, training hard, and maybe draft a good team in the proam lol

3 Seattle i hope

4 I'm always excited for RIga

5 it is  called beneath, it should be an horror movie, but it is a lot  cringe, so in the end it is more funny and scary

6 well yes, but no one would hear it.

Not really.  We were playing for another team to have a better draft position.  Also, the stats generated don't seem to be included in a players resume.

The beginning of the next season.  Our "off-season" is longer than that of other teams because we didn't play any playoff games.

I am writing this after the Bears won the Cup so...........my choice would be.....wait for it..........the big reveal............Seattle.

This includes my player and a few others with whom I have played.  Ya next season is starting to sound pretty positive.

The really bad movies are so unmemorable that I couldn't remember the names if I tried.

Of course it does.  I mean, if Hedge @hedgehog337and Ledge @Ledge_and_Dairy were having a conversation in a Riga bar, and I couldn't hear it, does that mean it didn't happen ?

On 5/5/2021 at 6:10 PM, youloser1337 said:

Not the AGM Edition!

Week Ending 05/09

1. Not really just fun to have some more games with my player.

2. Just building up my TPE to make sure I can cover Depreciation.

3. I would have guessed Helsinki but Seattle played very well.

4. Yeah we are going to be a strong and deep team next season.

5. Superhero High, I remember is being bad and said it would be bad before seeing it.

6. Yes, the crash would also cause a creation of energy that would still be heard if someone were around.

:rig::rig::rig:RIGA REIGN PRESS CONFERENCE:rig::rig::rig:

Week ending 05/16

1. It is officially offseason! Does your player have any plans?

2. Do you have a favourite graphic maker? Perhaps our very own @Mrpenguin30?

3. Any predictions for the draft? Maybe who goes first or a blockbuster trade?

4. Connor McDavid has reached 100 points in a 56 game season. Is he by far the best NHL player?

5. If your life was a TV show, what song would be the intro?

6. What's the most useful thing you own?

Shoutouts: Got some pretty funny answers from the 'worst movie ever' question, so shoutout goes to @youloser1337 for that beaut of a question

2 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/16

4. Connor McDavid has reached 100 points in a 56 game season. Is he by far the best NHL player?

Shoutouts: Got some pretty funny answers from the 'worst movie ever' question, so shoutout goes to @youloser1337 for that beaut of a question

1. Playing video games and eating pizza! (And the gym I guess)

2. Oh yeah. He is amazing.

3. I think Seattle might do a blockbuster trade to stay at the top of the mountain.

4. No doubt about it. He is legit insane.

5. Beck - Loser

6. A back massager. It's a lifesaver on some nights.

Jim Carrey Bow GIF

16 hours ago, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/16

1. training to become the best fighter in the vhl :3

2. @Mrpenguin30 best boi :3

3. not really don’t really follow that stuff I have full confidence and admiration for our gms tho :3

4. Yessir!

5. takyon overture :3

6.computer for all computing needs :3

On 5/11/2021 at 8:23 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/16

1 train, just train harder

2 yeah, he is very good, one of my favorite

3 I don't know, the draft can be unpredictable 

4 I'm a pens fan so, he is good, but crosby is better

5 the we bare bears intro (a cartoon network tv show)

6 nothing really, everything that i own is useless, just like me lol

On 5/12/2021 at 1:23 AM, Ledge and Dairy said:

1. nope, just chillin in front of tv and eating burritos~

2. myself of course ahahha, once i made some grpahic.....

3. aaaa sorry but i really don't know about the draft....

4. for me yes of course aahhaha

5. avenged sevenfold - nightmare

6. probably my magnetic charger cable, i can use it as charger, bracelet, whip, and other

No not really I feel every team played hard and wish all luck next season.

2. What are you looking forward to in the offseason? I’ll be a free agent I do believe.

Seattle all the way.

4. We just had a bunch of our Season 75 players resign. Does that get you excited about next season? Maybe opens up spots for us free agency.

5. What is the worst movie you have ever seen? Cable guy love jim carry but not that movie .

Yea there is an echo

On 5/11/2021 at 2:23 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/16

1. big TPE, need more faceoofs, need more skating, need more everything

2. enigmatic with mah boi penguin a close second

3. talli goes first obv. theres already been a couple big trades so probably not anymore coming.

4. yes not even close, but it will be when bedard gets drafted

5. jesus chirst superstar

6. my multi purpose 13 inch bluetooth electric vibrator

On 5/11/2021 at 7:23 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/16

1. Heading home and partying hard to make up for the lost time are my plans!

2. I think that Frank's and Mr Penguins sigs are my favourites probably.

3. I think I'm a little late with this one but I'm not surprised that Talinder went first, I think Moscow had a good draft and they will be a real force in the future. I think we also had a good draft and I can't wait to see how the new guys will improve our team going forward.

4. Yeah by a mile, the guy is just unreal. I don't think there is a player as good individually as him in the league.

5. I would go with "When It Rains It Pours" by Luke Combs

6. Probably my Leatherman multi-tool, it has like 10 or 11 different attachments on it so it's quite useful I guess.

On 5/11/2021 at 2:23 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/16

1) Since I’m now gonna be playing in Europe (hopefully) I’m thinking of moving back to Italy to work with my Grandmother in her Cheeseria.

2) There are so many talented people on this site, and honestly I don’t know who any of them are because I’m new

3) I predict I get drafted 53rd overall by the Riga Reign. Wait...

4) Hell yeah, and I mildly dislike him

5) I guess it would just be my favorite song, so I guess Geno by Dexy’s Midnight Runners is my favorite right now.

6) Either my Tablet or my Gi for BJJ.

On 5/11/2021 at 1:23 PM, Ledge and Dairy said:

Week ending 05/16

1) Not really, just working on my game. My first couple seasons haven't gone how I wanted them to so... just doing what I can to change that for both myself and the team.

2) @PandaBearD25 but she isn't super active here, so as for as creating VHL-related graphics goes, @Zetterberg and @Quik

3) The draft has already happened so I'd be cheating but I think as a team we got some solid prospects to add to our team!

4) Currently? Yes, not even close. McDavid has a higher percentage lead on the closest non-teammate this season than Gretzky did in his first 200-point season, for some context... we are seeing something special here.

5) This question requires me to think to come up with a good answer and I don't feel like it at the moment so let's just say the Imperial March lol

6) My computer I guess.

Chillax for a bit.  That has already been done while the other teams were in the playoffs.  Then work at a few skills to see if we can be better next season.

2. Do you have a favourite graphic maker? Perhaps our very own @Mrpenguin30?

There are  quite a few good graphics people in the league.  So much so that I have almost stopped doing graphics myself 'cuz mine just don't measure up.

No.  I didn't have any real thoughts about the draft in that we did not have a high pick.  I think @hedgehog337 summed it up in his LR post about who we got and their potential.

Currently, he may be the best on the planet.  

"Rock You Like a Hurricane" - the Scorpions

Likely my snowblower, so I don't have to shovel the damned white stuff !!