Riga Reign Press Conference

1. We're at the very end of the season with two games left and 2nd through 6th are all 2 points from one another. Why don't we have a clear 2nd place?

The position change effect has worn off. And we're taking too much penalties.

2. Towards the end of this season we've been/are on a bit of a slide. Why are we struggling after so much sustained success following the position switch?

Pretty much the same answer as for the first Q. gotta change lines I guess.

3. A long-time VHL member had his ban reversed. What is your overall impression of this move (positive or negative)?

Neutral. I already wrote an article about him and my opinion didn't change at all. Let's just hope this try will be way more successful. And he called me cool, so he cool too.

4. Two new expansion teams with Enorama and diamond_ace at the helms. How do you think they'll do?

D_A is a proven GM and Eno already spent like 4-5 seasons and I'm sure he knows how these deals are done etc GM'ing things. Should be fine.

5. Are you worried about being taken in the expansion draft?

Yea, who even would protect that inconsistent boomer anyways. certainly not a smart GM.

6. Will the VHL settle at 12 teams, or do you think even more expansion is in store within the next 5 seasons?

Depends. We'll have big draft classes retiring at some point so it's not certain even if the recrutment drives are successful.

7. What's your favorite part about living in Riga (or Latvia in general)?

Tvaika iela 2.

8. Based on what you've seen so far this season, who's your top pick for MVP? You can't pick anyone from Riga.

PodCast imo. Randoms has fell off a bit so it gives Cast a good chance.

9. Alright, which one of you punks put a snake in a can in the rookie's locker?

uhmm...you know...so let's talk about the strategy against the upcoming series against Moscow...

10. Who put the giant poster of Buff Beaviss on hedgehog's wall?

...you need to go after Podrick Cast and knock him off and then Sigurdsson does the same against Randoms. We win.

On 8/18/2019 at 9:37 AM, Renomitsu said:

New week new questions!

1. We're at the very end of the season with two games left and 2nd through 6th are all 2 points from one another. Why don't we have a clear 2nd place?

2. Towards the end of this season we've been/are on a bit of a slide. Why are we struggling after so much sustained success following the position switch?

3. A long-time VHL member had his ban reversed. What is your overall impression of this move (positive or negative)?

4. Two new expansion teams with Enorama and diamond_ace at the helms. How do you think they'll do?

5. Are you worried about being taken in the expansion draft?

6. Will the VHL settle at 12 teams, or do you think even more expansion is in store within the next 5 seasons?

7. What's your favorite part about living in Riga (or Latvia in general)?

8. Based on what you've seen so far this season, who's your top pick for MVP? You can't pick anyone from Riga.

9. Alright, which one of you punks put a snake in a can in the rookie's locker?

10. Who put the giant poster of Buff Beaviss on hedgehog's wall?

1) We're inconsistant as hell lmao, we get on massive streaks where we score 5 each game and then we have multiple games where we struggle to score more than 2 goals.
2) no idea, the sim gods are upset at Riga
3) I personally don't know the guy, and have no idea what the ban was about, sounds like a big deal to everyone, so idk.
4) Wish both of the upcoming GM's luck, gm'ing is hard but I know both of them are capable of leading franchises, excited to see them succeed.
5) Worried? no. Am I thinking about it? no. Will I be upset if I am taken? no.
6) If the recruitment team keeps up its job more expansions will probably be needed in the future.

It's late and I can't sleep - so we're going to do some more press conference questions.

1. Riga had a good series against Moscow - and we took them in five games! Who were your three stars for the series?

2. The Vancouver-Calgary series once again went 7 games with a picture-perfect finish. Who was the MVP of the North American series in your opinion?

3. The VHLM playoffs are going strong, too. Anyone in particular you're keeping your eye on for Riga?

4. (if Toronto/Vancouver hasn't finished yet) Who's most likely to take this series?

5. (if Toronto/Vancouver is over) Did the North American series go the way you thought it would?

6. Who's the best player not on Riga that might be taken in the expansion draft?

7. How much longer will Toronto's strategy of trading away all of their draft picks for high-TPE veterans work?

8. I've never heard a peep from Kriketers, but he's been in goal for Riga for his entire career. What's his deal?

9. With Kastelic's (and Kovalchuk's) success in switching from defense to forward, do you think we'll see even more position switches in the next season or so? What do you think makes them successful?

10. What's the most challenging part about being a VHL player?

1. Riga had a good series against Moscow - and we took them in five games! Who were your three stars for the series?

Svoboda really stepped up, Kallis was good besides game 1, and it's hard to say about the third star. Guess I'll name the rest of us, that could seem fair.

2. The Vancouver-Calgary series once again went 7 games with a picture-perfect finish. Who was the MVP of the North American series in your opinion?

Didn't watch this series very closely, but that Hafkey dude really put Calgary to sleep lol.

3. The VHLM playoffs are going strong, too. Anyone in particular you're keeping your eye on for Riga?

If only McGee cause he is our draftee, is active and was in playoffs with Houston. Wish he had more success there, but oh well.

4. (if Toronto/Vancouver hasn't finished yet) Who's most likely to take this series?

Guess Vancouver has this in the bag. Yeah, 3-1 curse and shit, but now we can see why Devise was right about overrating his team for a bit. The Wolves are really out these with their offense. Toronto is strong, but perhaps their luck is over. Or they will double down the luck with the curse.

5. (if Toronto/Vancouver is over) Did the North American series go the way you thought it would?

Kind of? It didn't finish yet, but I knew Vanouver can put up a real fight against the Legion.

6. Who's the best player not on Riga that might be taken in the expansion draft?

I feel like Gritty might be exposed and he will be take by D_A.

2 TPE to Kriks.

7. How much longer will Toronto's strategy of trading away all of their draft picks for high-TPE veterans work?

As long as the trade and FA market is good. Gon be much harder without it.

8. I've never heard a peep from Kriketers, but he's been in goal for Riga for his entire career. What's his deal?

GM thinks there are no other goalies in this league. I'm wondering why the team hasn't won anything since S63 though ?

9. With Kastelic's (and Kovalchuk's) success in switching from defense to forward, do you think we'll see even more position switches in the next season or so? What do you think makes them successful?

Kastelic position change was needed for the team as a whole. I guess the same goes for Kovalchuk. It also happened that this was giving them boost in stats, especially Kastelic. Don't think this is gonna be a trend though.

1 TPE to Randoms

Feeling like your player has a shitload of TPE and he still is underperforming. aka Leph Twinger. And waiting while your player becomes a superstar can be frustrating as hell too.

Kriketers was stellas as always, Svoboda led us in scoring, and Kastelic was also very good

Beau Louth

No

Vancouver

Yes

6. Who's the best player not on Riga that might be taken in the expansion draft?

No clue mate

Not much if they're all retiring. They're mortgaging their future to win now, which is stupid.

Just a quiet superstar. Doesn't say much, but puts his head down and works. 

Maybe. Kastelic switched positions for the team, and he's a true leader. He's successful because he's just a talented player outright.

Staying active in a league that kind of bores you and isn't your main priority.

On 8/25/2019 at 7:34 AM, Renomitsu said:

It's late and I can't sleep - so we're going to do some more press conference questions.

1) Svoboda had a really good series, Kallis did his job too, and I guess Kastelic as the 3rd star.
2) Didn't follow that matchup, so I couldn't really tell you.
3) We're ready to take on anybody.
5) Absolutely not, I thought Toronto would smash Vancouver.
7) I've no idea, at this point I just enjoy seeing Toronto build their franchise without draft picks.
8. Dude is an absolute beauty, silent but deadly.

Welp, I guess our off-season starts a little earlier than we were hoping. I'm posing PC questions early this week because I'll be out for the weekend. Here are some questions to get us started:

1. Vancouver vs. Helsinki for the second time in a row. What's different from last year's series?

2. Tzuyu and Ryan Sullivan Jr. just re-signed with Toronto for $5m/season each, but Dragomir and Arroyo will be retiring from the VHL. What's your way-too-early prediction for how the Legion's next season ends?

3. Will next season's expansion teams fare any better than Moscow or Malmo in their inaugural seasons?

4. Davos was recently rated as the most miserable VHL franchise currently in existence. What does Davos need to do over the next couple of seasons to become less miserable?

5. What are your most and least favorite things about Riga (or Latvia in general)?

6. Who's your vote for the league's (regular season) MVP?

7. Ten minutes before your name is announced at the start of games, what's your ritual?

8. Tell me about one thing in your locker that isn't hockey equipment.

9. We're the only team in the league with the word "RIG" as part of our team name. Why isn't the name working?

10. Hulk Hogan's silhouette appears outside your window before a game against Seattle. WTF do you do?

On 8/29/2019 at 3:03 AM, Renomitsu said:

3. Will next season's expansion teams fare any better than Moscow or Malmo in their inaugural seasons?

I don't know that it's feasibly possible to be any worse than Moscow was.

5. What are your most and least favorite things about Riga (or Latvia in general)?

I can't pronounce anybody's last name here.

9. We're the only team in the league with the word "RIG" as part of our team name. Why isn't the name working?

We wore out our luck by picking 1OA three years in a row then winning the cup in the subsequent season.

1. Vancouver vs. Helsinki for the second time in a row. What's different from last year's series?

Vancouver became stronger. Looks like keeping Palo all the time finally paid off to the fullest.

2. Tzuyu and Ryan Sullivan Jr. just re-signed with Toronto for $5m/season each, but Dragomir and Arroyo will be retiring from the VHL. What's your way-too-early prediction for how the Legion's next season ends?

Devise mentioned in his article that he has a deal in place. We already know what type of deal it's gonna be so Toronto will be in playoffs next season. Don't think they will be so dominant like this season though.

Maybe? Only few teams are able to give quality players so everything is possible in a bad way.

4. Davos was recently rated as the most miserable VHL franchise currently in existence. What does Davos need to do over the next couple of seasons to become less miserable?

Stop retooling. Shawn really needs to do a bold move by giving up some firsts for more superstars.

fav - Maskačka

least fav - Government of Latvia. DOWN WITH THESE THIEVES!!!!!!

Cast ainec. Sorry to Palo, but Pod was more important for Moscow than Palo for Vancouver tbh.

2 TPE to Kallis

On 8/28/2019 at 9:03 PM, Renomitsu said:

Welp, I guess our off-season starts a little earlier than we were hoping. I'm posing PC questions early this week because I'll be out for the weekend. Here are some questions to get us started:

7. Ten minutes before your name is announced at the start of games, what's your ritual?

8. Tell me about one thing in your locker that isn't hockey equipment.

10. Hulk Hogan's silhouette appears outside your window before a game against Seattle. WTF do you do?

1. I'm late to answer this one so the answer is quite evident: Beavs didn't lose. The obvious on-time answer would have been: Vancouver got an actual goalie this time. And look, it worked!

2. They'll start off slow, then realize the two star defensemen are stealing the spotlight from one another. Tzuyu will switch to center at the half point of the season and they'll go on a tear. Tzuyu will finish in the top 10 scoring, RSJ will finish as the best scoring defenseman in the league, despite being ranked outside the top 10 before the switch.

3. They absolutely can't finish worse than Moscow in their first season. The Elo doesn't lie, they were horrible. At least, I wish both Eno and d_a that they don't do as bad.

4. What they need the most is definitely another rebuild, right?

5. No one speaks English. I'm paranoid and always thinking locals are talking about me behind my back in a language I don't understand.

6. Cast will probably win the MVP. Palo is close, but Palo was on a team of stars. Cast was playing alone all season long.

7. Listen to loud music. I'm in my zone.

8. A cold one for after the games.

9. If it was working too well it would be too obvious. Now that people realized we're supposed to rig sims and we're still losing, they got their guard down and we can go for a threepeat.

10. Nothing, he doesn't scare me.

Offseason questions, yay!

1. Blockbuster trade! Shawn Glade just got traded back to Davos after winning a cup in Vancouver. How legit are Davos next season?

2. Podrick Cast is still kicking, but next season has to be his last. What odds do you give Moscow of winning the championship next season?

3. Matt Thompson faces free agency after a couple of very successful seasons with Helsinki. In your opinion, does he jump ship or stay the course?

4. Not too many players tend to switch teams during free agency, but the S66 class was huge. Will the FA market be any different with so many S66ers finally getting their first taste of freedom?

5. What's your favorite fan experience in the VHL so far?

6. What's your plan for the off-season? Any fancy beach vacations or hiking in the Alps planned?

7. Whose retirement are you saddest about?

8. Dogs or cats? This one is important.

9. Let's go back to your VHLM days. If you weren't allowed to play for your old VHLM team, who would you have liked to play for?

10. What three cities would you like to see included in the VHL? If the expansion team locations have already been announced, you can't use those!

1. Blockbuster trade! Shawn Glade just got traded back to Davos after winning a cup in Vancouver. How legit are Davos next season?

they are legitness

2. Podrick Cast is still kicking, but next season has to be his last. What odds do you give Moscow of winning the championship next season?

medium odds, they're playoff caliber but not champs yet

3. Matt Thompson faces free agency after a couple of very successful seasons with Helsinki. In your opinion, does he jump ship or stay the course?

jumps ship, gets tired of winning, and goes to an expansion team

4. Not too many players tend to switch teams during free agency, but the S66 class was huge. Will the FA market be any different with so many S66ers finally getting their first taste of freedom?

yep, i can say that at least 5 high profile s66ers (not me, im staying) will leave their teams

when a lady asked me to sign her bobbies

6. What's your plan for the off-season? Any fancy beach vacations or hiking in the Alps planned?

go back to iceland and train

kastelic cause hes a consummate professional

neither, i have allergies to both

9. Let's go back to your VHLM days. If you weren't allowed to play for your old VHLM team, who would you have liked to play for?

Philadelphia, cause they have a great lr

10. What three cities would you like to see included in the VHL? If the expansion team locations have already been announced, you can't use those!

Reykjavik, London, and Tokyo

12 hours ago, Renomitsu said:

Offseason questions, yay!

1) Haven't people been calling Davos legit for a couple of seasons now and nothing changes? if this is the case I'll follow it.
2) I'd say the hardest thing is to get into the playoffs, from there it's all equal play, so definitely.
3) I think he stays, Helsinki has been insane for the past couple of seasons, maybe he wants a harder task, but I can't really see that.
4) I hope so, Free Agency is fun. Following each of the players that were deemed to be really good and seeing where they land whether or not they stay with the team that drafted them is always fun, gives room for lots of speculation ;)
5) One kid was so excited to meet me that he almost passed out, had to give him my stick and a signed puck, love the game for this.
6) First, there's some chill time to regain strength and just overall to relax, then when the season approaches there's training camp and then we're back to full grind.

Davos is an enigma of a team for the next season. Either their more balanced roster will punch a ticket to at least in finals. Or they will fail again as the only real offensive star is Jake Davis.

Depends of Thompson tbh. He really could make Moscow as a legit threat. I'm not sure if this current roster can pull this off this season. Good forwards with a superstar Cast, but the mid tier defence and an underdeveloped goalie could hand them(us) some problems as well.

He told a couple of seasons ago he wants to help an expansion team to win the championship. So it's either Malmo or Moscow.

It might be bigger. I think that at least one big S66 player could test FA waters, if not more. Most of them already signed extensions though.

Sleeping.

Preencarnacion retirement was sad for our franchise. But there was no good options either so it is what it is.

rsz_tqharym.pnghedgehogs

Mhm. Mexico City cause of Nyko. And yeah, BRING BACK BRATISLAVA!!!

Zilupe, Jēkabpils and Limbaži. don't even ask me why

1. Do you think I should've done everything to not lose Aaltonen to an expansion team?

2. We already managed to lose against Prague in season's first game. what the frick?

3. do you buy into the ''Mature Hulk Hogan'' shtick?

4. were you surprised I didn't sleep during the recent VHL draft?

5. Dogbird or hedgehogs?

6. can you tell @Matt_O to finally put me into the D tier clown list?

7. isn't that a sus that I'm asking questions instead of Reno?

8. was a ''Renomitsu is a hedge alt'' your first thought when you read the last question?

9. who will be our scoring leader this season?

10. do you hope Matt Thompson will score 33 goals (which will make it 399 in his whole career) in the rest of the season?

2 TPE to Cricket

1. Do you think I should've done everything to not lose Aaltonen to an expansion team?

2. We already managed to lose against Prague in season's first game. what the frick?

5. Dogbird or hedgehogs?

6. can you tell @Matt_O to finally put me into the D tier clown list?

8. was a ''Renomitsu is a hedge alt'' your first thought when you read the last question?

10. do you hope Matt Thompson will score 33 goals (which will make it 399 in his whole career) in the rest of the season?

I don't have time for these questions.  At least it shows that our GM is not thinking about press conferences and thinking about how to put a winning team together and get them to play together.  Perhaps my teammates are too busy focusing on what to say during a press conference rather than playing the game.

They are too legit, too legit to quit, hay hay hay.

0%.  I'm still in the league, and I plan on winning it (unless I'm traded to Moscow, then Moscow is of course winning it).

I think Matt is appreciative of what Helsinki has been to him.  I can see him staying there.  That being said, there is no harm in testing the waters.  You never know who will back up a truck load of money to your house and just dump it there.

It all depends on their drive.  If they all stay with it, there could be a change.  For me, I have not had the break out season I had hoped for yet.  But I am lower on the depth chart.  You need to put your time in for it to pay off.

5. What's your favourite fan experience in the VHL so far?

Sending the transgender fan to @bluesfan55 and asking for him to sign 'her' boobies.  Thanks for doing that Pat!

Lay low, work on my game and get ready for the season.

Anyone who's not a centre.  How else am I going to move ahead of the flashy guys who have the skills but not the hockey sense.

Dogs.  Cats are evil.  They just look at you planning what they are going to do to you.

I would have loved to have returned to play for the Aces.  That GM had it going on.  Knew how to get a team together.  Saw potential in me and gave me a chance.  Too bad I ended up in the Yukon, my last VHLM season would have been legendary...

Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge.  It would just be fun to have three teams so close together, plus an OHL team in one of them.  After all, they are called the Tri-city.

I think we struggled finding a role for the number of forwards we had last season. It hurts to lose Aaltonen, definitely, but may provide some of our other players a way to carve out exactly the team strategy we want this season. I'm not sure there was a 'right' decision to make as far as which player to expose to the draft, and our forwards were all close enough in skill that losing any of them would be a great loss.

It's a nice housewarming present to diamond_ace, nothing to worry about. If we lose game 60-something to him, then yeah I'd start worrying.

HAH

I mean now Nyko's Discord nickname doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I was pretty surprised honestly - but now our picks know that they're supposed to be here from a full-organization decision, not just half of management.

5. Dogbird or hedgehogs?

Dogbirds sound terrifying and birds are harbingers of terrible pulmonary disease. Hedgehogs.

6. can you tell Matt_O to finally put me into the D tier clown list?

What? S+ tier clown? OK.

I am you, and you are me, so I don't think anyone's asking questions instead of me per se.

8. was a ''Renomitsu is a hedge alt'' your first thought when you read the last question?

I cannot comment affirmatively or otherwise.

Probably Kastelic in terms of points, but I'd give HHH, Dahlberg, or Svoboda equal shots at goal leader.

10. Do you hope Matt Thompson will score 33 goals (which will make it 399 in his whole career) in the rest of the season?

He can have all the goals he wants if it means Riga does well enough to win a cup, I don't particularly care.

yes hes good, you could've given them @Anthony Matthews instead and our s66 class would still be all here

we suck lmao

fuck no

yes

5. Dogbird or hedgehogs?

hedgehogs

6. can you tell @Matt_O to finally put me into the D tier clown list?

no youre an a tier clown sorry

no

no

kastelic

no

5 hours ago, bluesfan55 said:

yes hes good, you could've given them @Anthony Matthews instead and our s66 class would still be all here

I was available.

Not everyone knows my stats are the way they are because I only get 3rd line or pp2 line minutes.  Plus the fact that I was awol all summer may have scared some off.  Don't forget, the s66 didn't have that great of a season without me and HHH ;)

On 9/15/2019 at 10:09 AM, hedgehog337 said:

5. Dogbird or hedgehogs?

6. can you tell @Matt_O to finally put me into the D tier clown list?

8. was a ''Renomitsu is a hedge alt'' your first thought when you read the last question?

2 TPE to Cricket

1. If it wasn't Aaltonen, it would have been Smeb or Matthews. It sucks to lose a good player and a good locker room presence, but that's the way it goes. I'm glad D.C. got him over Prague though, as I get to speak to him in that LR now.

2. what the frick, exactly.

3. Hulk Hogan is like a cheap pennypenny. I miss pennypenny to be honest.

4. I don't know, I did sleep, and it wasn't even late here. Props to you, bossman

5. Dogbirds all the way.

6. Are you even a clown?

7. I was honestly searching for Reno's last post in the thread to find the answer. Where is he, now?

8. I thought Tate was your alt. ?

9. Kastelic, very probably.

10. That would be hilariously sad. I wish for Bek that he reaches 400 though, he deserves it.

That's right - we're back (at least for this week). Have some questions on this lovely Saturday:

1. Seattle has a pretty commanding 11-3-1 record right now. How are they doing it with just one player over 700 TPE?

2. At 9-5-1, we're already a few points out of the lead - what's it going to take to right the course?
3. Toronto actually has one, single draft pick left over the next two seasons. Why haven't they traded it away yet?

4. After being controversially voted in for MVP over Podrick Cast, Rauno Palo is leading the league in points again - this time without Beau Louth at the head. Is he the real deal?

5. Sven Hitz already has 72 hits and 43 shots blocked -- just about equaling his S67 totals just 15 games into the season. Is he in the conversation for DPotY this season?

6. Our old teammate Mikko Aaltonen currently leads the league in Power Play Goals with 6, second in overall goals with 12, and is the only player with 2 hat tricks right now. Any words for him?

7. What's the plan for hazing introducing our S68 draftees to the team when they're brought up next season? Any traditions?

8. How long do you think it'll take for the Dragons and Phantoms to become competitive?

9. Dogs or cats (or birds or lizards or...)?

10. As we get older, we sometimes get out of the loop with popular trends. What's something about the youngins that you just don't understand?

1. Seattle has a pretty commanding 11-3-1 record right now. How are they doing it with just one player over 700 TPE?

They will eventually fall, that what's happening with all these just above average teams. They won't have to worry about that cause they're a playoff team in NA though. They even could take the third spot instead of Toronto.

2. At 9-5-1, we're already a few points out of the lead - what's it going to take to right the course?

And we're 2 points away from a 5th place. This conference is something else. More offense - more wins cause our defence and goalie is doing a nice job so far.

3. Toronto actually has one, single draft pick left over the next two seasons. Why haven't they traded it away yet?

Either they're selling it next season or Devise just is preparing a possible rebuild for Peace.

4. After being controversially voted in for MVP over Podrick Cast, Rauno Palo is leading the league in points again - this time without Beau Louth at the head. Is he the real deal?

More of a real deal than last season, although Jagger really wants to screw him. Actually with the way how our offense is going, Kastelic may be one of favorites.

5. Sven Hitz already has 72 hits and 43 shots blocked -- just about equaling his S67 totals just 15 games into the season. Is he in the conversation for DPotY this season?

For defensive defenceman? Maybe. Although playing for a rebuilding team could screw his chances as well.

6. Our old teammate Mikko Aaltonen currently leads the league in Power Play Goals with 6, second in overall goals with 12, and is the only player with 2 hat tricks right now. Any words for him?

The last season PP magic wasn't a fluke? Good for him, from now on he is the powerplay specialist of the league. And as I thought, he is slowly turning into a real threat, he should be a regular top 10-15 player in his prime.

7. What's the plan for hazing introducing our S68 draftees to the team when they're brought up next season? Any traditions?

Waking up a hedgehog hazing. Their arms gonna be covered in a blood after that cause they won't be able to wake up me before I'm deciding to do so and my quills are sharp obv.

8. How long do you think it'll take for the Dragons and Phantoms to become competitive?

Give em 2-3 seasons. I feel like DC might strike first.

rsz_tqharym.pnghedgehogs

10. As we get older, we sometimes get out of the loop with popular trends. What's something about the youngins that you just don't understand?

calling me old

Team chemistry.  They are all buying into the system and the GM is letting them play.  He's not basing it on who has the highest 'TPE', but whose skill sets complement each other.

Me with more of a role.

They are waiting for the right deal, or hoping it can become someone they can build around for years to come.

I think one year is hard to tell, two or three years has him cementing his position as a force to be reckon with.

Of Course, now Sven may not keep it up, then in which case, we are looking at a dud.

'Atta boy, show them what you can do!' Makes you wonder where I would be if I was given more playing time and perhaps a change of scenery...

Have them spend sometime as HHH's linemate.  Then listen to them complain about how he's a winger not a centre and never passes to them.

2 years.

Really, this is a question that you want to get points for?

Dunno, maybe fidget toys.

teamwork

We all need to get our heads out of our asses and produce

because they want one solitary prospect

Yes

yeah but I’m gonna outhit his ass 

i miss you Mikko pls come back

I’m gonna make them do my laundry and also they’ll be my practice dummies for hitting during practice

long time

im allergic 

vsco girls (and I oop sksksksksksksks)