S66 World Juniors Commissioners

Banackock

WJC Commissioner - Hiring TWO! 

WJC.png

It's that wonderful time of the season where we get to experience our newest members and players play it out for their home countries in the S66 World Junior Championships. This has been a tournament that's gone now for a few seasons and since its revival, I feel like it's had some good success and been a lot of fun. It gives members the opportunity to represent their birth nations, complete in an international tournament prior to the WC, get experience in jobs or further cement your legacy and of course, kick some ass chasing that oh so sweet gold!

World Junior Commissioners Duties:

• Update the Eligibility List and make sure everyone is listed in the good team, as the portal tends to make everyone Canadian.
  • Help in the hiring process of the 5 World Junior Championship General Managers.
  • Promote the World Junior Championship around the board, on the Discord or wherever you may want.
  • Decide the recipients of the tournament awards.
  • Update various All-Time Lists with this season's statistics, histories etc.

The job pays 3 capped TPE per week for the duration of the tournament and will give you a light, fun, short-term management experience. The newly hired WJC Commissioner won't be able to apply for a WJC GM job. Don't apply here if you plan on being a GM, as we'll start the hiring process after the Commish is named.

If this is something that could interest you, apply by posting in this thread.

Edited by Banackock

I apply! I have been 3 or 4 times WJC Team Finland GM in SHL, I was GM in NSHL, I am currently AGM Of Mexco City Kings. If I'm not getting the Commish I'm applying for GM

Edited by Snussu

I’d like to apply. I know I’m newer around here but I’ve definitely want to get involved in some of the leadership roles. Seems like a perfect way to get started

I want to try some commissioning work. Been around for 3 world juniors and I feel that I know enough about the league to give this a try.

This was a truly amazing experience last season and I do have to say guys - apply and apply! Wonderful chance to work with amazing people together to make something cool happen!
Gives you understanding that all in all, this league is based on many people that sacrifice their free time for everyone's enjoyment! 

25 minutes ago, Radcow said:

Applying

This guy's done all that he can to help me set up my team this season and I'd love to see him get the opportunity to be the boss. He'd do a great job, guaranteed.

• Commissioner

@Banackock Just want to remind you guys that I've completely automated the process for pulling players from the portal. So all you'd have to do is the verify nationality part :)

Just tell me the day you want me to create the list and I'll run through it that evening.

Edited by Josh.