Thomas Kennedy | RP [1/2]

58B4041B-33DE-41B7-AC1B-DD35E4028B15.thumb.jpeg.4366a3099e5ed5611129b1b44cb87ce9.jpeg

Name: Thomas Kennedy 

Hometown: Sydney, Australia.

Position: Centre

Height: 6'4

Weight: 175 lbs

Kennedy played close to half a season last year with terrible performance. There is some potential in him as the Seattle GM Banacock believes in him. He’s a raw player who doesn’t have a major upside, but hopefully this Profile can make you think more highly of him. Maybe Banacock will think highly of him. 

PROS

Shooting: Though there hasn’t been many goals by Kennedy last season, and there aren’t really any at all. He had 1 goal last season as a 4th line Centre. While he didn’t get that much time he could’ve racked in two or three goals at least. He doesn’t look good on ice, but when he trains it definitely goes uphill. He trains often while shooting and unlike during games it goes in the goal. There is definitely potential in his shooting, and he will probably be better. This is his best side of his game but there are other things he’s good at. Keep reading to see the others. 

Passing: He proved last year that maybe his passing is better than his shooting. He finished up with 5 points last season and 80% of those points were assists. He had 4 assists if you can’t  do the math. He should probably even turn his game into a playmaking one instead of a scoring one. His passing is clean, and his assists where pretty good setting up his teamates for the shot. His bank passes are good, but his through the legs' passing will need some minor to major improvement. If he got better at skating it would help a lot. His puck handling would also help his passing improve to what it should be. Overall, he’s a decent passer who can get better with ease. 

Faceoffs: When the ref drops the puck it’s a high chance it’s going to Kennedy. Kennedy keeps his focus and his speed on the puck when it drops. There isn’t much to say about his face off ability other then say how good he is at faceoffs. Not because there’s not a lot to say, it’s because he’s just simply good at it. It’s not that he’s the best ever at faceoffs it’s just that he’s good at it as I have said. Overall good not great. Similar to NHL legend Wayne Gretzky. 

CONS

Defense: When asking Kennedy on his defense he’ll say. "I’ve been trying my best since I first started playing hockey, and I’ll try my best to get better, and I know I’m pretty bad ,but I’ll try better." While he has tried getting better he isn’t good at defense at all (TPE: 40). He only had 2 block shots in 31 games, and that’s nothing you shout yay about. Some players get that in one game, and it took him 31....games. Maybe his poke check isn’t garabage but it’s not decent it’s almost terrible, but let’s not shit on the man here. Overall terrible...terrible....wait for it....terrible. 

Skating: I’ve seen Kennedy just fuck up, and fall on the ground with no contact at all. It’s like seeing a 3 year old learn to skate for the first time. Try and fail multiple times, same for Kennedy. Assuming he will get better at skating, he has potential. 

Puck Handling: He handles the puck terribly and needs to get really better if he looks to actually getting good. Puck handling is a really important part of the game, and I’m not sure if he realizes that. He can cover up and say it’s a mistake, but goddamn get better at it. It’s not super-hard like defense where there is more understanding. 

Summary

He is a raw prospect with bad play and statistic. With a lot of potential. Hopefully he can make the bears look good, and do something this season in the VHLM. 

• 1 month later...

Review:

Formatting could use some work, but mostly readability stuff. Centering the picture and stats, etc.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:11 PM, Walter Fizz said:

Kennedy played close to half a season last year with terrible performance. There is some potential in him as the Seattle GM Banacock believes in him. He’s a raw player who doesn’t have a major upside, but hopefully this Profile can make you think more highly of him. Maybe Banacock will think highly of him. 

Don't think I've seen this angle before, let's see how it goes.

On 5/5/2019 at 3:11 PM, Walter Fizz said:

He is a raw prospect with bad play and statistic. With a lot of potential. Hopefully he can make the bears look good, and do something this season in the VHLM. 

Uhh okay. Good luck I guess?