The Art of the Argument

Continuing my retirement tour I come to The Art of the Argument. As you all know. Well the people that know me around here, that I love to start shit. I love to get into full on hundred paged battles on here that results in me getting banned for a while. Why? is it because I am some attention seeking person that needs the attention? if you ask some dicks around here then the answer is yes. But that's not true at all. The answer is more complex then that. To give you a true answer I must get into a Robbie argument. There hasn't been one in a few years so you people may not remember. 

Step 1: Find your victim/victims. You should always choose carefully because if you pick someone that is too well liked then you will be shut down pretty fucking fast. Luckily the guy I picked on regularly was disliked because of how much a dick faced weasel he was. So people would "grab popcorn" and watch. They would let me pick on him and let him "fight back" till I crossed some kind of line. Or crossed many lines. Then the league would have to step in and do their job and tell me "Stop being Robbie! Apologize for being too Robbie" I actually have had past blue crew message me literally telling me "Stop! Stop being yourself! people are threatening to quit"  They wanted me to dumb myself down.

Step 2: What is a line? I was never known as a person that would respect lines. I will say anything. Nothing was truly untouchable. If I had dirt you on you, I would use it against you. Ammo is ammo, why posses ammo if you never you intend to use it. That's like having a lambo and never driving it. I crossed so many lines in my time in this league that I should have been the next Tony Montana. As one of my teachers said in high school "I do 401's worth of lines" While that line might a cocaine related line, I am not talking about coke. I am talking about moral lines that most normal people will never cross. I on the other hand did not and will not care about. Nothing is truly safe with me. 

Step 3: Find one if not a few things that really annoys the shit out of your victim. As you know/heard I am pretty god damn good at finding shit that cuts deep with people and I would use it against them. Making them angrier and angrier as the "fight" went on. Now to avoid a shit storm here, I will not rehash what I used against the guy I picked on. Not out of respect for him, but no reason to kick a dead dog. Pun intended. Once you have one thing that annoys them, you have ammo on them. Something you can use on them over and over. Knowing you will get a reaction. I used to have a file on my laptop about shit I have compiled about people around here. Nothing was safe with me. If your daddy touched you when you were little I would use it against you. If you were gay and didn't want to come out, i'd help you with a not so friendly nudge. Neither of those happened. But I had info like that. Shit I was ready to use at a drop of a hat. I am not sure if that guy ever came out. Or if that member ever moved away from their parents house. But that's not the point here. The point is that if you get into a argument, you must be willing to go full nuclear. Leave nothing in it's path. Call me an ass or whatever you want. But I was brought up to believe I am better than anyone. If someone wants to try to go toe to toe with me. I will be quik to show you that you cannot. How I go about doing it, may rub you the wrong way, but I don't care. 

Step 4: Do not back down. Attack, attack and attack. Once you back down you show weakness. You show that you actually care. Not about the person you are arguing with. It's a different type of caring. You care about how you look when you say these things. You care about not totally pissing off people. Only once you truly don't care about anything, about the consequences of your actions and words you can start having fun with the argument. You must not care about what your words will do to the other party. You must aim to end the argument as fast as you can. It's like a fight. You don't just punch a few times then let them fight back. That would be a horrible strategy. So you go for the jugular right away. Unless you are me. Where I would just toy with people to draw out the argument threads. Some hit over 100 pages. I've had people PM me to stop and pick on someone more my size. "It's like killing something that is already dead. Just stop" I don't have an off switch. You have a better chance at getting the victim to stop then you have at me stopping. I will never be the first to walk away from a argument. That's admitting defeat. What i'd do, is drop a few bombs then tell the moron to have a good day. Then log off and let him stew for a while. Come back, drop a bomb and leave. It really pissed off anyone i'd argue with. The best strategy against me was not to respond and leave. If I have no one to attack, I cannot argue with myself.

Step 5: It's not over till I say it is. No fight was truly over till I said it was. You could have tried to leave the thread and try to ignore me, but I would follow you around the forum. Everywhere you would post I would chirp you till you fought back. I think my last "argument thread" was literally a new members created player thread. It was like 30 pages long. It was after me following around a guy trying to get a response and I got it in there. He went off and on a pissyfit in there. It was truly epic. The league didn't agree with me. I was banned for like a week. It was so bad that even my bud @TheLastOlympian07 threatened to punch anyone he suspected was me in real life. That just shows how good I was. I made someone literally so upset he wanted to take his anger out in the real world. I never picked on Olympian but back then he was not a fan of me. 

So why did I do all this? was it really because I just wanted the attention? nope! not even close. While people around here cared about making star players, I was around here because I was bored. I needed to something that would make me less bored. Those were my arguments. None of which I am sorry for. I do not apologize. Why should anyone ever apologize for being themselves? why should anyone ever have to dumb themselves down just because people can't take them. Just because you are a sensitive fuck does not mean I have to care about it and take that into consideration when I am attacking you.