Devise

S66 Regular Season Index

INDEX

@VHLM GM Alright feel free to get lines in GM's. We are a day behind schedule but if I don't wind up simming until tomorrow due to waiting on lines it's fine, I'll just do a double sim. As a reminder to the GM's you'll be sending lines (the .shl file with your team name) to both my email rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com. It's important to send them to both just incase someone fills in so we can always have your up to date lines in. Also as a note, remember you can set lines for up to 10 games in advance, so if you aren't making changes for a stretch you don't need to y'know send lines in every day. 

Let me know if rosters are good or there are any other issues. Thanks. Let's have a good Season 66 everyone! :cheers: 

I'm only missing lines from 3 teams now. Double catch up sim coming today so hurry up GM's.

Edit: Now that I'm not on my phone, I'll tag the actual GM's/teams missing. I'm presently missing lines from the following 3 teams/gms.

Halifax - @Thranduil

Yukon - @Josh.

Minnesota - @Eudaldkp

Sim is coming in the next several hours so just a final notice there everyone. 

Edited by Devise

1 hour ago, Devise said:

I'm only missing lines from 3 teams now. Double catch up sim coming today so hurry up GM's.

Edit: Now that I'm not on my phone, I'll tag the actual GM's/teams missing. I'm presently missing lines from the following 3 teams/gms.

Halifax - @Thranduil

Yukon - @Josh.

Minnesota - @Eudaldkp

Sim is coming in the next several hours so just a final notice there everyone. 

Lines are in

3 hours ago, Peace said:

Josh would be the last one to submit lines, but upon further investigating... Does Yukon even have a team this year? 

Sorry I was busy with my real life job.

Just giving a heads up to everyone and  @VHLM GM but the game poster is down. Sim for Friday is done feel free to check the index for your scores/standings and game threads. I could like...manually post the thread links but I'm tired so I'll wait for it to get fixed. :cheers: