S66 Group 4 VHFL Draft

Bushito

1. @Rocketman04

2. @Quik

3. @uphillmoss

4. @leafssteen

5. @Everlast73

6. @DougF

The list after the randomizer is done, it is a snake draft so it'll be starting with @Rocketman04 12-hour time limits per pick, move on after that, don't wait for me or anyone else. If someone has missed 2 picks in a row they will be disqualified and I will finish drafting their team.

@Rocketman04

F -  Rylan Peace
F - Vyacheslav Smirnov

F - Edwin Preencarnacion

D - Ryan Kastelic

D - Dan Montgomery
G -  Brick Wahl

@Quik

F -  Matt Thompson
F - Sebastian Ironside

F - Kronos Bailey

D - Joseph McWolf

D - Shawn Glade
G -  Alex Pepper

@uphillmoss

F -  Oyorra Arroyo
F -  Julian Borwinn

F - Verran Dragomir

D - Maxim Kovalchuk

D - Tzuyu
G -  Ismond Kingfisher

@leafssteen

F - Beau Louth
F - Shane Mars

F - Jack Lynch

D - Samuel Gate

D - Vaydar Odinsson
G -  Kallis Kricketers

@Everlast73

F -  
F - 

F - 

D - 

D - 
G -  

@DougF banned

F -  Jake Davis
F -  Teagan Glover

F - Diljodh Starload

D - 

D - 
G -  

Edited by Anthony Matthews

Yes you do. @DougF

It is updated now.

I know the rules say someone is booted after two missed ones, but I think I am going to all them to make their picks until 12 hrs after the last pick is made (so they would just get any leftovers).

At which point, if they have not picked a team, they will not be granted any TPE (and maybe not allowed in the next one? ) - kind of making it up as I go along without really asking anyone, but I view that rule as not really being detrimental to the spirit of the fantasy league.

@Anthony Matthews / @Bushito I think there's a few auto-picks you guys need to make before we can continue this thing.

OP is updated to this point. 1 team has apparently been skipped completely, and another is Doug's team, so he'll need auto picks for his final 3 as well.

I've got like 5 hrs left for @DougF to pick his last three, then @leafssteen for a defenseman, @uphillmoss for a forward and goalie (can pick one of those at any time), @Quik for a goalie, then @Rocketman04 for a goalie.

But go in order, not all at once.

@Everlast73 will have 12 hrs after the @rocketman's pick to get them in before officially closing the book on them)

2 minutes ago, Anthony Matthews said:

I've got like 5 hrs left for @DougF to pick his last three, then @leafssteen for a defenseman, @uphillmoss for a forward and goalie (can pick one of those at any time), @Quik for a goalie, then @Rocketman04 for a goalie.

But go in order, not all at once.

@Everlast73 will have 12 hrs after the @rocketman's pick to get them in before officially closing the book on them)

@DougF is banned, so won't be making any picks. In the past, Bush has auto-drafted for members who miss 2 straight picks, so you can do that if you want, or leave them be since it doesn't really matter, we'll just have 4 stronger than normal teams against each other than the typical 6.

ok, if it's banned than I guess we can go straight for @leafssteen to make their pick.

I was planning on just taking them out of the fantasy league - why give them tpe if they can't pick a team.  Plus auto picking makes more work.

If they have a legit reason, then it can be revisited.

Edited by Anthony Matthews