KnightTime #1003 [1/2]

Phil

KnightTime #1003

Image result for knight time gif

Welcome back to another edition of KnightTime Podcast! I'm your host, Phil Knight. Today we look at what's going on on the forums, a little bit of my history, and answer @rjfryman's questions! I give @iRockstar some kudos, stir up a rivalry with @Victor, show @Bushito some love, and more! 

Also, as per @Quik's demands so I don't get banned, I'll start uploading these onto soundcloud.

Please ask questions!! :)

Songs:
This is Party Man - Peter Gabriel

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time: 28 minutes

Great podcast. Enjoyed it every much. Glad to hear a historical perspective as well as what an older player thinks about in a team. I thought it was a super team friendly move that you would sign so that you could be traded and get assets back for a team that you want to be loyal but the team is going in a different direction than your career goes. Sounds like a classy way to handle moving from a team but still respecting them and rewarding them with the loyalty they gave you.

Review:

- Phil captaining a team? That's odd.

- It's pretty crazy how many people there are here these days. When you left we were definitely in a lull. Beaviss was a huge part of getting the recruitment going full swing, among others. It's awesome to see it become what it is right now.

- Don't worry about the inactivity with Bennington. It definitely sucked when it happened, but I'm not a GM anymore and what happened in the past is in the past. There were other moves I made as GM that weren't the best as well. Haha.