The "I'm only doing this for the uncapped package" Blog

Quik

So, you've recently purchased the VHL's 20 Uncapped TPE Package, which costs a pretty penny at $10-million, but hate writing and haven't submitted a VHL.com article, graphic or podcast in weeks, because you're also a commisioner/GM, and hit 11 TPE with a Point Task and job pay, so that 1 extra TPE per week isn't really worth the time...but now it's 1 TPE + 4 Uncapped TPE, which is a lot juicier, and doesn't feel as tedious to complete. Still, what are you to write about? You could talk about the incredible parity in the league, where almost any team has a chance to win on any given night. You could also talk about the incredible depth in the VHLM, a result of an amazing S66 Draft class that looks to be followed up by just as good of a S67 Class. Hell, you could talk about the fact that the biggest Free Agent signing in a LONG time decided to sign with your team, and you feel like a favourite to once again make the Finals, and hopefully win it all this time. Or, you could just mention all of that, because you're now nearing 200 words, and all of this is related to the league, and is basically a blog post. Yeah, that's what we'll go with here.

:cheers:

I feel personally attacked by this and I haven't even bought my package yet.

I also get 12/13 capped from jobs already, depending on the season, and can't ignore trivia for the sweet uncapped leaderboard.

2 minutes ago, Enorama said:

I feel personally attacked by this and I haven't even bought my package yet.

I also get 12/13 capped from jobs already, depending on the season, and can't ignore trivia for the sweet uncapped leaderboard.

lol wasn't attacking anyone :confused2:

Also, you better not be getting 13 capped from jobs, or somebody's gonna have some splainin' to do

7 minutes ago, Quik said:

lol wasn't attacking anyone :confused2:

Also, you better not be getting 13 capped from jobs, or somebody's gonna have some splainin' to do

Boi you think I'm claiming all 13? I'm not that much of a TPE whore

I actually did once by accident then rescinded it lol

7 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Boi you think I'm claiming all 13? I'm not that much of a TPE whore

I actually did once by accident then rescinded it lol

haha, the way you worded it seemed you were claiming 13. With Trivia and now this, I'll technically be getting 15 capped per week for half the season ?

1 minute ago, ShawnGlade said:

Got mind like 2 seasons ago and still have like 2 weeks left of it

"Must be used in the season it was purchased (No Carryover)"

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Quik said:

haha, the way you worded it seemed you were claiming 13. With Trivia and now this, I'll technically be getting 15 capped per week for half the season ?

"Must be used in the season it was purchased (No Carryover)"

Oh shit! "He Stealin! He Stealin!" image.jpeg.2cde2d2bc388b45e05bfc32f560ab013.jpeg

Edited to clarify it was a joke... ❤️ 

Edited by Acydburn

• Commissioner
40 minutes ago, Phil said:

@Quik

ooo there's new player store items?????? What is this Uncapped TPE?  ?

Uncapped TPE packages. You earn them by doing 590 articles so that it isn’t just straight up free. The most costly one, the one he’s referring to, is 4x5 TPE bonus so 20 TPE uncapped.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Uncapped TPE packages. You earn them by doing 590 articles so that it isn’t just straight up free. The most costly one, the one he’s referring to, is 4x5 TPE bonus so 20 TPE uncapped.

Neat idea. Now I have something other than the Jagr to save for!