Moscow Menace Press Conference

4 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week Ending on 9/5

1. Prediction, who is winning it all this season?

Not us
2. Since VHLE starting this coming season, what is your favorite VHLE name and a logo?

The Red Wolves for sure

3. A side from hockey, do you follow any other sport and if so which one?

I don't

4. With the playoffs and the off season comes WJHC. Are you part taking in that or think will be part taking in that? If so, which team you are hoping to be in? If not, what team you supporting or going to be watching?

I highly doubt I make it, but USA for gold
5. If you could go anywhere in the world right now and it didn't cost you anything. Where would you want to go and why?

I suppose i'd like to see what Toronto is like
6. What is your favorite type of chicken sauce?

Like sauce to put on chicken? Ketchup

7 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week Ending on 9/5

2. Since VHLE starting this coming season, what is your favorite VHLE name and a logo?

4. With the playoffs and the off season comes WJHC. Are you part taking in that or think will be part taking in that? If so, which team you are hoping to be in? If not, what team you supporting or going to be watching?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world right now and it didn't cost you anything. Where would you want to go and why?

1 -- the team that wins their last game of the season, malmo

2 -- havent really looked or paid attention enough to see the logos and stuff

3 -- basketball

4 -- probably not and will probably not pay attention 

5 -- anywhere that has a beach and is warm 

6 -- BBQ easily

13 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week Ending on 9/5

1. Malmo!

2. Bratislava Watchmen. Love their history in the VHLM!

3. I follow most other sports. I'm probably the most into Golf right now. FedEx Cup this weekend!

4. Bot involved with any with my player. But I'm invested in Malmo as AGM, so I'll be watching them closely in Playoffs.

5. Well I'm travelling to Western Canada in two weeks. It's not free that's for sure lol/

6. Hot sauce. Buffalo or straight Tabasco. 

On 8/31/2021 at 9:53 PM, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week Ending on 9/5

I'd put my money on the Seattle Bears this season to win.

My favorite VHLE team is the Stockholm Vikings.

The sports I watch are hockey, football, baseball, and basketball.

I will be participating in the WJC and I think this season I am good enough to make Team Canada if I don't end up being the GM of it.

I'd go to either Norway, Sweden, Switzerland, or Finland. I love the different food that they eat in these countries as well as the climate.

I love McDonalds mcchicken sauce.

I predicted Malmo, but after seeing the results so far I feel like Warsaw might repeat. They upgraded their goaltending mid season and I feel like most of us have underrated them, if that's possible. 

Gladiators, despite the team not being in Minot I still have nostalgia. My first VHLM team GM'd by @JardyB10 really got me into the league back in Season 19. :cheers: 

I enjoy the odd baseball game but I'd say hockey is my go to. The only sport I can drink while watching and not fall asleep, unless it's some trap hockey bull shit. 

I think my player is too old to be a part so I'll be cheering on Canada, since my player is Canadian after all. 

If it wasn't the pandemic, I would love to go back to Peru. I went in 2019 with my fiance but there's still so much we could have done. The food is amazing.

Depends on the type of chicken. If it's a wing I'd probably go hot, hot and sweet or honey garlic. If it's breaded like a nugget or strip my go to would be plum sauce, and now I'm hungry...

11 hours ago, Frank said:

it wasn't the pandemic, I would love to go back to Peru. I went in 2019 with my fiance but there's still so much we could have done. The food is amazing.

I didn’t realize you were engaged now! Congrats :cheers:

On 8/31/2021 at 10:53 PM, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions
Week Ending on 9/5

1. I'm rooting for Malmo. 

2. I love the Cologne Express logo and colours. 

3. I don't really follow any other sports to be honest just a rabid hockey fan. I watch football the odd time and some basketball but I wouldn't say I follow the sport.

4. I'll be rooting for Team Canada to win gold, it's been too long. I was able to participate in last year's tournament with the team and we fell just short, I feel like this year team Canada can make up for last year's finals loss. Go Canada go.

5. I'd like to see Antarctica, not many people have had the opportunity to go so year I'd want to experience it. 

6. Sauce St. Hubert or Chalet Sauce. Good shit. 

Edited by Seabass

PC Questions

Week Ending 9/12

1. Which Country you think needs a VHL team?

2. How have your playoff prediction faired this far?

3. Hypothetically, what would be your opinion if VHL would add suspensions into the game? Like a fight or something would give you a 1 game suspension, etc.

4. What is a sport that you might not understand at all?

5. How has your off-season been thus far?

6. Some new VHLM GMs been announced. Amongst them was our very own @N0HBDY. Any thoughts on those who been chosen or any words of encouragement as they take their new positions with their teams?

18 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week Ending 9/12

Greenland

Pretty poorly

3. Hypothetically, what would be your opinion if VHL would add suspensions into the game? Like a fight or something would give you a 1 game suspension, etc.

I wouldn't mind, maybe fighting being suspendable is a bit much, but for the most part i'd be alright with it

Synchronized swimming

Pretty alright getting my tpe and such

6. Some new VHLM GMs been announced. Amongst them was our very own @N0HBDY. Any thoughts on those who been chosen or any words of encouragement as they take their new positions with their teams?

Best of luck to N0HBDY and the rest of them

22 hours ago, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week Ending 9/12

1. I feel like Australia could be an interesting place for a hockey team to be.

2. My predictions have faired off about 50/50 on correctness but so far my finals predictions don't seem to bad.

3. I think it would be really interesting and maybe encourage people to finally put some tpe into the discipline attribute and give more of a use for it

4. More E-Sport but LoL, the people playing it know so much and I just tried it out and was absolutely clueless on what to do.

5. My offseason has been very eventful but it hasn't gotten my player off that grind to stay in ranks of Moscow 

6. Don't suck, and those other VHLM teams are gonna be real sad they have to play against a team managed by that @N0HBDYguy

On 9/7/2021 at 9:43 PM, BrutalBoost said:

PC Questions

Week Ending 9/12

I think Australia needs a VHL team.

Terrible, all my teams are out lol.

I don't think there should be any suspensions.

I don't understand tennis, tried watching it but it's confusing to me.

Been very good, on track to win the Founders Cup in the VHLM.

I wish them luck in their new positions and I hope they don't get stressed by the work.

I'd like to a see a team in Belarus. Not really sure why I've had a few drinks so it seems logical. 

Terribly. My only saving grace is if Malmo can defeat Seattle. God I hope they beat Seattle, fuck Seattle. 

Honestly I would love to see suspensions and/or injuries added just for realism. But that would make current records unattainable. I'd also like to see salary retention in trades. 

I do not understand tennis score keeping. I also don't plan on learning it. Women's tennis is interesting though, I can enjoy those highlights. 

A little boring to be honest. Wish we were in the playoffs right now. Hopefully we all use it as motivation and update the fuck out of our players. 

6. Some new VHLM GMs been announced. Amongst them was our very own @N0HBDY. Any thoughts on those who been chosen or any words of encouragement as they take their new positions with their teams?

Only for our teammate @N0HBDY, you're gonna kill it buddy. I'll be seeing you in like 5 seasons. Make sure to offer my player a contract. ;)

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/19

1.) Welp, the playoffs are over. Are you surprised that Malmo won it all? 

2.) What is your big plan for in between seasons?

3.) With the draft coming up, what do you think we should be focusing on most as a team?

4.) 3 part question. What is your favorite NHL team? From that team, who is your favorite player? Who is your favorite all time NHL player?

5.) What would you say was the highlight for you as a player this past season?

6.) Road trips, do you prefer to travel by car, boat, plane, or train and why?

2 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/19

3.) With the draft coming up, what do you think we should be focusing on most as a team?

4.) 3 part question. What is your favorite NHL team? From that team, who is your favorite player? Who is your favorite all time NHL player?

1. To tell you the truth, I think each team has the potential to win in its own way, this season, the configuration of their team has gone well.

2. Reaching 275 TPE.

3. From the depth.

4. My favorite team is the Boston Bruins, I have a soft spot for Jeremy Swayman can't wait to see him play again this year and for the last question, my favorite NHL player is Zdeno Chara.

5. Well I think I had a great season! If I look at this season! I just reached the 250 TPE ceiling, for the blow I would say that my defense stands out a lot, and if I see the statistics, I would be ready to play with Moscow next season :D Because I think I would reach the 350 TPE ceiling.

6. The car because I love the wind breeze

27 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/19

1. Nope I had them for my predictions so I am happy to get an extra 4 tpe!

2. Golf, lots and lots of golf.

3. Replacing some of the D-core that will soon be leaving

4. Pittsburgh Penguins, Chris Kunitz (not current player sadly), all time is Ryan Suter.

5. Honestly this season was nothing too special just a decline in the performance curve compared to other seasons.

6. I like a good long car ride as long as I don't have to drive 3+ hours, otherwise I prefer the plane.

48 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/19

1. Not surprised at all.

2. Just keep updating Markinson. I'll be away for most of the off-season on rl vacation.

3. We are pretty stacked. Could go for more defense I suppose. Probably a good opportunity to move the pick for high value.

4. Leafs, Matthews, all-time is tough.. Growing up it was Sakic.

5. Taking the step into the first pairing, and excelling more defensively.

6. Car is fun.. Plane is the best because it means you get to go somewhere completely different in a relative short amount of time..

On 9/14/2021 at 9:40 PM, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/19

1. No i'm not surprised at all they had a solid team and I had actually predicted that they would win before the playoffs started. 

2. I only have one plan, to go fishing and drink beer.

3. I was thinking the team could use another d man or two in the pipeline. 

4.  The Habs/ Ovechkin / either Ronny Hextall or Chris Chelios. 

5. I don't know I didn't really have too many highlights but I guess being able to score 20 goals this season was nice.

6. I like travelling by car as you get to see more of the landscape than by plane and it's better than a train because you can decide to stop at as many spots as youd like. Kinda harder to stop a train whenever you want. 

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/26

1. A lot has happened this week in a rapid succession. One of those things is several trades. What are you thoughts on the trades that did happen?

2. New season is starting right up, are you ready for it?

3. What are you prediction for this season? Will we compete in the playoffs? Do you think we have a chance at the cup?

4. Along with VHL starting this week, the NHL preseason is also starting this week. Are you excited about it? What team you cheering for?

5. What is your favorite pizza toping?

6. Finally, the draft was this past weekend. Welcome the new kids to the block. What is you thoughts on the VHL draft? Who were in your opinion the winners and the losers of the draft?

1 hour ago, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/26

1. A lot has happened this week in a rapid succession. One of those things is several trades. What are you thoughts on the trades that did happen?

3. What are you prediction for this season? Will we compete in the playoffs? Do you think we have a chance at the cup?

4. Along with VHL starting this week, the NHL preseason is also starting this week. Are you excited about it? What team you cheering for?

6. Finally, the draft was this past weekend. Welcome the new kids to the block. What is you thoughts on the VHL draft? Who were in your opinion the winners and the losers of the draft?

1. It's always sad to see familiar faces leave the team, and I wish them all the best. They'll be menaces for life of course. I am also very excited about the people we brought in though, and think this could be a fantastic season.

2. I've been waiting for this season for about 3 seasons now! It's time to compete.

3. I feel really good about our playoff chances, and hopefully we can turn into a deep playoff team.

4. Wow, NHL time already? That's crazy. Unfortunately Sid and Geno on the Pens are injured so they have no top 6 caliber centers, but maybe preseason will be good to see what we've got in the system.

5. Chicken easily, but I also really like onions and mushrooms on pizza. If you say pineapple, I'm trading you to Davos.

6. Unfortunately I traded out of all our picks in this draft, but we've added more picks for next draft! I think the draft went well, I miss hosting the M draft though. Hopefully I'll be able to host in the future.

1. Nope not at all, my buddy @BOOMcarried em to success!

2. No real plans, just waiting for others to regress so Idaho can become better

3. Drop some players and built a championship squad of course!

4. Colorado Avalanche, Gabriel Landeskog and Patrick Roy as all time favorite. Are you fishing for passwords here?

5. Finally breaking that point per game mark

6. I prefer to fold space and travel like that using a guild navigator.

On 9/21/2021 at 9:13 PM, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/26

I don't know much about the trades that happened but I'm happy to be on the team now.

I'm as ready as I could possibly be.

I think we'll make the playoffs but I don't know if we'll be able to win the cup this season.

I'm cheering for the Winnipeg Jets.

My favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni and black olives.

6. Finally, the draft was this past weekend. Welcome the new kids to the block. What is you thoughts on the VHL draft? Who were in your opinion the winners

and the losers of the draft?

We won the draft because yes

On 9/21/2021 at 8:13 PM, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/26

1. It was good to see some big names move. I love the Walker acquisition. We are set up really good for this season!

2. I honestly feel like I’m not! I’ve been away since off-season and now I have missed a few sims. 

3. I truly believe it’s our time to shine this season. We should be a very scary team this season and the next few!

4. Always cheer for the Leafs. Very excited for them!

5. My fav pizza is Margherita.. so yea pretty minimal.

6. I completely missed the draft with being on vacation. I think we were out of the first round and Malmo was also outside of the first two rounds, so not much attention paid.

I'm elated that @Spartan was able to move cap and bring in Rasputin @Victor. I'm sad to see @N0HBDY leave us he was a great teammate and will be missed. It's always nice to see a three way.

Yes, I've been steadily improving skating and puck handling. I held off earning so we could ice the best team possible but I'm back to max earning again. 

I think we made enough improvements to be a contender but the sim is unpredictable at times. I say we're a playoff team, but beyond that it's a coin flip.

It'll be nice to watch regular season games with fans again. Sorry to say I'm a Vancouver Canucks fan.

Love anything on pizza. Even pineapple and cilantro. Don't hold it against me.

6. Finally, the draft was this past weekend. Welcome the new kids to the block. What is you thoughts on the VHL draft? Who were in your opinion the winners and the losers of the draft?

I'd say Toronto was a winner and a loser. They lost the lotteries but having 3 top 5 picks is a huge win.

On 9/21/2021 at 10:13 PM, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/26

1. It's a risk. If we win a championship then going all in will have been worth it.

2. Absolutely. Hopefully we make the playoffs.

3. We'll make the playoffs but I don't know if we'll make the cup. Anything can happen in the playoffs though.

4.Penguins. Malkin being out sucks and the Penguins cup chances are either rapidly fading or already gone. I'm hopeful that the team will win one more cup before the end.

5. Green Pepper or BBQ Chicken

6. I didn't pay attention to the draft. Did we draft someone?

On 9/21/2021 at 10:13 PM, BrutalBoost said:

Press Conference

Week Ending 9/26

1. First off, my mind was blown to just how many moves were made, that takes quite a bit of planning and talks in a short period of time to make it all work. I think someone didn't get much sleep that week. I feel good about the changes thought, I think we're heading down the right path.

2.Oh yeah i'm ready for it. Been working on my game all offseason and I think it's paid off and im eager to show my teammates how much i've improved.

3. I think we'll compete for the cup with these most recent veteran additions. But I feel like any team from the European Conference will have to go through Malmo to get to the finals and that's a hard task to accomplish. They are the reigning champs after all, they have a good team what can I say.

4. Pre-season doesn't really interest me, talk to me when the real games start. I'm excited for the season however, and I'm excited to get fantasy hockey going.

5. Cheese? can't go without the cheese it just wont be a pizza anymore.

6. I don't know if theres a real loser yet but the winners are the Toronto Legion. Not only did our traded 1st round pick turn into a top 5 selection but the Legion had a total of 3 top 5 selections. That should help them compete in a few years, kinda like what we went through.