(S67) RW - Yung Rayus, TPE: 30

Shrooms_Playz

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you Top 9 time but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@Shrooms_Playz, if you want to be a part of Houston Bulls - quote this and write "Accept!"

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 7:50 PM, FrostBeard said:

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you Top 9 time but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

@Shrooms_Playz, if you want to be a part of Houston Bulls - quote this and write "Accept!"

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Accept!