Seattle Bears Press Conference

On 7/2/2019 at 10:16 AM, Banackock said:

:sea:Season 67 Bears Press Conference (PART 1)  :sea: 

nceg50.jpg

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

--> (3 Answers for 1 TPE) 

*You only have to answer 3 - more are listed for variety and preference.

** Feel free to ask one another Q's too to earn that extra 1 TPE

1. What are your thoughts on the Bears having 3 1st round picks in the upcoming VHL draft? 2nd, 5th and 7th overall!

2. What are your thoughts on the Bears having 8 picks in total in the first 2 rounds of this draft?

3. Who do you want the Bears to pick at the draft?

4. Thoughts on the Bears next season?

5. Thoughts on the Bears future?

6. What are you expectations for your player next season?

7. What are your predictions for your player (goals, assists, points etc)?

8. Predict the two finalist teams and the cup winner for next season!

9. What player surprises everyone next season in the VHL?

10. What team is going to place last in the VHL next season?

11. What are your thoughts on the Bears adding Ylonen? Where do you see him fitting in?

12. Thoughts on Dallas Jones being added to the team?

13. Predict all 3 Bears selections in the S67 draft.

14. Who goes 1st OV?

15. What logo in the league is your favourite? why?

16. What logo is your least favourite? Why?

17. If you could expand anywhere for the VHL, where would it be and what would you name the team?

18. Predict who is going to be the VHL's MVP this season?

19. Which goalie in the VHL is gonna reign #1 and collect some awards?

20. Who are the leagues biggest goons?

21. Tell us about your day.

22. Who is your favourite player in the VHL - not including yourself, hehe.

23. Which player would you consider your players rival?

24. Do you feel like you have a rivalry with a  team, or a GM you hate losing to etc?

25. What kind of equipment does your player use? (gloves, stick, pads etc)

26. Does your player have any weird superstitions? 

27. MTV Cribs wants to come check out your house - elaborate the details. How glorious is it?

28. Does Beaviss Suck?

@Spade18 @Walter Fizz @leafssteen @Elhandon @Dangles13 @Da Trifecta @gregreg @Esso2264

:sea:Season 67 Bears Press Conference (PART 2)  :sea: 

nceg50.jpg

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

29. What are your thoughts on the Bears season to this point? 

30. What team is the biggest surprise right now? 

31. What team do you feel is over performing and underperforming right now?  

32. Based off the season right now, who is making the finals?

33. At this moment (whenever you answer these Q's), who is the current MVP?

34. Are you happy with how your player is playing right now? 

35. What are you gonna do next with your player? (updating wise)

36. The Bears are still in the fight despite the season being young still. Do you think they can make playoffs?

37. If they do make playoffs, who would you want to play first? Why?

38. Who is the most overrated player in the VHL?

39. How is the Seattle Locker Room?

40. Overall, how is Seattle doing? LR good? Members good? etc.

41. The off-season is still a ways away. BUT, if you were GM, what would you be doing this off-season? 

42. Should @Spade18 come back?

43. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?

44. What is one of your least favourite foods?

45. Pet Giraffe or $5,000? Why? If you took the money, what are you spending it on? If you took the giraffe, wanna have a play date?

46. Where's a place you haven't visited but you'd like to or are planning to?

47. What is your favourite sport to watch and why? Not everyone on here is NHL, which can be surprising at times. :) 

48. The league is looking for a GM or maybe GM's, idk? IF IT IS EXPANSION, where would YOU put a team?

49. Continuing onto 49... why would you put the team there? Brand that bad boy (whats the logo and all that jazz).

50. Is @Acydburn burn a bust or late bloomer? 

51. If you could be on any game show. which would you want? (price is right, Wheel of Fortune, who wants to be a millionaire, etc).

52. You broke into @Rayzor_7 house because he's overpaid and you want to be a modern day robin hood, steal from the overpaid asshole man who signed a big contract and give back to your teammates. What else would you take and what would your weapon be?

53. @HenrikZoiderberg asks some of the teammates out for supper one night after an earlier game. Where's he take you? What do you have? 

54. You're at the bar and some asshole accuses you of smooching his lady. Who do you call over? @HulkHogan or @Esso2264? Both have dropped the mitts and haven't lost yet. Hogan is 1-0-4 and Yvonne is 1-0-2 

55. @Walter Fizz / KENNEDDYYYY is arrested. You have to bail him out... but.. what did he do to end up there???

56. You and Scott Green ( @DoktorFunk) stumble into a tattoo parlour, drunk out of your minds after a game, and he lets you give him a random tattoo. What is it?

GET THEM TPEZ.

@Spade18 @Walter Fizz @Dangles13 @Da Trifecta @gregreg @Esso2264 @Rayzor_7 @DoktorFunk @Smarch @Dtayl @Acydburn @HenrikZoiderberg @berocka @diamond_ace @FakeJenton @Spade18 @HulkHogan  @Jose Gonzalez

49 minutes ago, Banackock said:

nceg50.jpg

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

36. The Bears are still in the fight despite the season being young still. Do you think they can make playoffs?

41. The off-season is still a ways away. BUT, if you were GM, what would you be doing this off-season? 

45. Pet Giraffe or $5,000? Why? If you took the money, what are you spending it on? If you took the giraffe, wanna have a play date?

47. What is your favourite sport to watch and why? Not everyone on here is NHL, which can be surprising at times. :) 

48. The league is looking for a GM or maybe GM's, idk? IF IT IS EXPANSION, where would YOU put a team?

49. Continuing onto 49... why would you put the team there? Brand that bad boy (whats the logo and all that jazz).

51. If you could be on any game show. which would you want? (price is right, Wheel of Fortune, who wants to be a millionaire, etc).

52. You broke into @Rayzor_7 house because he's overpaid and you want to be a modern day robin hood, steal from the overpaid asshole man who signed a big contract and give back to your teammates. What else would you take and what would your weapon be?

53. @HenrikZoiderberg asks some of the teammates out for supper one night after an earlier game. Where's he take you? What do you have? 

54. You're at the bar and some asshole accuses you of smooching his lady. Who do you call over? @HulkHogan or @Esso2264? Both have dropped the mitts and haven't lost yet. Hogan is 1-0-4 and Yvonne is 1-0-2 

55. @Walter Fizz / KENNEDDYYYY is arrested. You have to bail him out... but.. what did he do to end up there???

56. You and Scott Green ( @DoktorFunk) stumble into a tattoo parlour, drunk out of your minds after a game, and he lets you give him a random tattoo. What is it?

GET THEM TPEZ.

@Spade18 @Walter Fizz @Dangles13 @Da Trifecta @gregreg @Esso2264 @Rayzor_7 @DoktorFunk @Smarch @Dtayl @Acydburn @HenrikZoiderberg @berocka @diamond_ace @FakeJenton @Spade18 @HulkHogan  @Jose Gonzalez

47. NHL hockey is for sure the most interesting to me, but I still love American Football.

51.Wheel. Love me some Wheel

53. McDonald's. Double quarter pounder with extra onion.

54. Hogan all day, brother. Love Yvonne, but hard to beat that leg drop.

55. He was 100% arrested for an epic troll.

56. I'm getting a big robot right on my chest. 100%.

5 hours ago, Banackock said:

nceg50.jpg

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

GET THEM TPEZ.

34. Are you happy with how your player is playing right now?  Right now im playing in the VHLM, and I am pleased with my performance but there is definitely room for improvement. 18Pts in 19 Gms is not bad but I can do better. 

47. What is your favourite sport to watch and why? Not everyone on here is NHL, which can be surprising at times. :) Growing up in America, Football has to be my favorite sport (The American kind hehe). It has just been ingrained into me, I have watched it since I can remember and I absolutely love it. Going to college and being able to go to NCAA football games every weekend just fueled my love for the sport even more. 

46. Where's a place you haven't visited but you'd like to or are planning to? I am planning to go to London and I am so excited! I really want to catch a Tottenham game while I'm there. I know I said American Football was my favorite sport but Futbol is up there. Plus I've heard that going to a Premier League game live is quite the experience so I can't wait!  GO SPURS!!

On 7/22/2019 at 6:14 PM, Banackock said:

29. We’re doing better than expected. Predicting it Champions

30. Not biased if I say myself because I’m that good.

31. Over,performing no clue, but underperforming is Toronto. 

1. What are your thoughts on the Bears season to this ? 

We have had a good season so far. Everyone seems active and showing up to practice to improve each week. We have surprised some good teams already. 

2. What team is the biggest surprise right now? 

I know Toronto was expected to be good again, but the fact of how good they are and how much separation there is between them and second place is the biggest surprise 

3. Based off the season right now, who is making the finals?

I would go Toronto and Helsinki again this season in the finals. Boring!

4. How happy are you with your players performance so far?

I would say I’m content. I haven’t been a top performer but recently seen an increase in ice time and a slight increase in performance as well. I have a long way to go.

5. What are you gonna do next with your player? (Updating  wise)

Need to improve on my strength to play on the VHL. 

6. The Bears are still in the fight despite the season being young. Do you think we can make the playoffs.  

I think we can make the playoffs without a doubt. I think the race will go down to the wire this season. 

On 7/22/2019 at 5:14 PM, Banackock said:

@Spade18 come back to us

Teleportation, then I could never be late to anything

Well seafood, I did like it but now my body doesn't

5000$, right into stocks/savings

BC, was going to go someday but now I get to go for work

NHL or NLL

32. Toronto Legion and Davos

33. I mean I’m a 3rd liner on pace for 20 points why can’t I be mvp. Why can’t I be the best in the world (you Derrick Rose fans know what I’m talking about)

34. He’ll yeah I’m the greatest 3rd line rookie of all-time.

35. Passing most likely.

36. Heaaaaalllllll yeahhhhhhhhhhh

37. Moscow Menace or Malmo young teams.

38. HHH 

Seattle. I think after moving Maxim Kovalchuk to center, the Bears really have a star center to rally around, and they're consistently close with some of the top teams.

Bears v Toronto baybeeeeee

33. At this moment (whenever you answer these Q's), who is the current MVP?

Rayz Funk, brother. Amazing rookie season and consistent in the net.

I am. I was prepared to do almost nothing this season, but I've been very consistent. 

Focus on getting passing to 80, skating, defense and puck handling to 90, and scoring to 99.

36. The Bears are still in the fight despite the season being young still. Do you think they can makeplayoffs?

100%. I know we will

I'm fond of Hawaii

Hawaii Tikis, pretty self explanatory

Has a bust but will be a bloomer

What's the name of the ones with the cases and a chance at a mill by doing nothing?

My house you prick and my weapon of choice is landmines

Let's go to McDonald's, I'm lazy and don't want to worry about a seafood allergy

45. Pet Giraffe or $5,000? Why? If you took the money, what are you spending it on? If you took the giraffe, wanna have a play date?

$5000, and I'm investing in high risk stocks. Fuck it.

Spain. I've always wants to see it!

47. What is your favourite sport to watch and why? Not everyone on here is NHL, which can be surprising at times. :) 

NHL, with NFL football being a close second.

48. The league is looking for a GM or maybe GM's, idk? IF IT IS EXPANSION, where would YOU put a team?

I put a team in Detroit. 

The Detroit Burning Sofas

50. Is @Acydburn burn a bust or late bloomer

Definitely a bust! :P

• Commissioner

50 - A bust!

51 - The Mole

52 - His goalie stick and I would take his teddy bear

53 - Olive Garden.. because when you're here, you're family.

54 - Hogan for sure

55 - Tried to have sex with @Beaviss or @HulkHogan

56 - a mom heart

Even though I joined the team by trade only recently it is quite clear that the team chemistry is working our very well and in a couple of seasons with the same roster we will be clear favourites for the cup!

I don't believe there are really any surprises, everyone is performing on the level how I would think they should perform. It is interesting for me that Helsinki is not doing quite good after their amazing Cup run last year.

To be fair - I don't believe anyone really in over performing but for me, both Riga and Helsinki are slacking heavily, they need to figure out something with their lines as now that Trade Deadline happened, they both can't really acquire more talent. 

I would think that Moscow and Toronto will meet in the Finals. They both are showing great promise and truly quality play all around.

In my eyes, Podrick Cast is the MVP. He is leading Moscow and will give them a chance at a deep playoff run!

After the trade, I have been point-per-game so I can't really say much, it is clear that John has moved from being a playmaker on Calgary to be a shooter and goalscorer in Seattle!

42. Should @Spade18 come back?

Yep. He should. Right now. "Ill be back hopefully around July". Tick, tock. Let's become a star you big beautiful baby. There's still time!

The ability to be invisible. Not much you'd be limited to.

I basically like a majority of shit but I don't really care for Sushi or Olives.

The giraffe and then sell it for $300,000 to an American who only wishes to release it in their 300 acre backyard and shoot it, stuff it and maybe cook a few weird meals with it just so when the media claims their murderers they can say it was for meat.

50. Is @Acydburn burn a bust or late bloomer? 

BUST.

return funimation GIF

1. How is the Seattle Locker Room?

its a very active LR. Lots of talk daily about game and non game topics.

2. Overall, how is Seattle doing? LR good? Members good? etc.

Seattle is doing better than Miley expected when the sell off started and the rebuild began. LR is food and active I’m likely the worst memeber of the LR. 

3. The off-season is still a ways away. BUT, if you were GM, what would you be doing this off-season? 

With th the team likely ahead of the curve women of us young guys might Ben on the move for a few veteran players. 

4. Should @Spade18 come back?

Sure Spade was a decent Member from what I remember. I don’t know who is and isn’t around to be honest. 

5. What is one of your least favourite foods?

Onions. Anyone that knows me knows I will pick them off things if they are on my food. 

6. What is your favourite sport to watch and why? Not everyone on here is NHL, which can be surprising at times. :) 

I love watching football and is my favourite sport to watch. Sunday’s here are spent watching football all day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2019 at 11:37 PM, HulkHogan said:

40. I think we're great. We have an incredible future ahead of us!

41. Making million dollar moves ?

42. Yes.

43. Time control so I could sleep longer 

44. Mushrooms

46. Spain for sure. But for flavor, let's say Canada because it seems cool.

1. How do you feel about missing the playoffs?

I expected to miss the playoffs, but the roster kept moving forward and will look good next season even with expansion. They will keep a great core intact with a good LR presence in that core. 

2. Thoughts on expansion?

I think it's good for the league, as it's being done this time around for the right reasons. Hope it works out for a long time, hope the new General Managers pick some unique cities.

3. Who do you think will be leaving the team?

I think I will be leaving the team in the draft, unless one of the new teams don;t want me either. Than i;ll be back my default.

4. Who will win the NA Conference?

I think that Calgary will still have a good chance to win next season. Toronto will hopefully fall back to earth like they should

5. Who will win the Euro Conference?

Riga, Moscow and Helsinki will be in the mix as per usual. Moscow might take they next step forward next season

6. The biggest disappointment on the Bears?

I was most disappointed in myself and the way I was available for my team and my teammates throughout the season. I'm hoping to put my rookie season behind me and continue to improve. 

Edited by Smarch

Probably Vancouver looking to roll over Toronto

Really no one, you could say Helsinki as they were expected to repeat

Vancouver and Helsinki

I'm to busy watching my own ROTY chance to care

Could be better but I'm happy enough

Just bank till next season and then unload to see what I look like.

1. Who is the most overrated player in the VHL?

ACL Tear, I mean he didn’t even hurt anybody during the season. I mean what an overrated name.

2. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?

X-ray vision. I mean it would have practical reason behind it and very honest reason obviously.

3. Pet Giraffe or $5,000? Why? If you took the money, what are you spending it on? If you took the giraffe, wanna have a play date?

The money. I have some life stuff coming up and could us the money for those things.

4. Where's a place you haven't visited but you'd like to or are planning to?

Disneyland/DisneyWorld I mean I have never been and neveer thought I would go, but I you know women

5. The league is looking for a GM or maybe GM's, idk? IF IT IS EXPANSION, where would YOU put a team?

I team in Winnipeg. I love the Jets and would like to see a team in Winnipeg.

6. If you could be on any game show. which would you want? (price is right, Wheel of Fortune, who wants to be a millionaire, etc).

Let’s make a deal. I mean who wouldn’t wanna get dressed up in a random costume and have a random chance to win stuff.

:sea:Season 67 Bears Press Conference (PART 3 FINALE)  :sea: 

nceg50.jpg

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

57. Who wins it all this season? 

58. Who wins playoff MVP?

59. Who, in your opinion, has played well enough to be considered the runner up?

60. Will @HulkHogan lose his heavy weight title next season or does he remain CHAMP?

61. Who do you want to see Hogan kick the shit out of next season?

62. Anyone excited for some Aussie love next season? @berocka

63. Predict the Bears regular season stats for NEXT SEASON! Wins, Loss, OTL and standings etc.

64. Where do the Bears end up in next seasons playoffs?

65. Who do you believe is the greatest athlete of all-time in YOUR favourite sport? Not necessarily in the world as lots of sports are incredibly different etc. Hard to measure maybe.

66. Are you rooting against Vancouver? I know I am!

GET THEM TPEZ.

@Spade18 @gregreg @Rayzor_7 @DoktorFunk @Smarch @Dtayl @Acydburn @HenrikZoiderberg @berocka @diamond_ace @FakeJenton @Spade18 @HulkHogan   @Da Trifecta@Jose Gonzalez @FrostBeard @Dangles13 @Eudaldkp

11 minutes ago, Banackock said:

:sea:Season 67 Bears Press Conference (PART 3 FINALE)  :sea: 

nceg50.jpg

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

59. Who, in your opinion, has played well enough to be considered the runner up?

60. Will @HulkHogan lose his heavy weight title next season or does he remain CHAMP?

63. Predict the Bears regular season stats for NEXT SEASON! Wins, Loss, OTL and standings etc.

64. Where do the Bears end up in next seasons playoffs?

65. Who do you believe is the greatest athlete of all-time in YOUR favourite sport? Not necessarily in the world as lots of sports are incredibly different etc. Hard to measure maybe.

66. Are you rooting against Vancouver? I know I am!

GET THEM TPEZ.

@Spade18 @gregreg @Rayzor_7 @DoktorFunk @Smarch @Dtayl @Acydburn @HenrikZoiderberg @berocka @diamond_ace @FakeJenton @Spade18 @HulkHogan   @Da Trifecta@Jose Gonzalez @FrostBeard @Dangles13 @Eudaldkp

60. Hulk Hogan is always the champ in my heart. He keeps it if I have anything to say about it.

61. Triple H! Triple H! Triple H!

62. I'm always down for some Aussie love ?

63. Perfect season. Let's make it happen.

64. We make it I think from the number 4 spot.

66. Fuck Vancouver. The team, not the players. They're cool.

It should be quite obvious - there is no chance that Vancouver wins in against Helsinki. Helsinki are just better, they have the edge in Goal-tending, Forwards and Defencemen.

I strongly believe that it will be A.Pepper. He has been great and I believe he will show up even more against Vancouver.

I think that Dan Wilinsky has been showing the best game in the second round and I think he will continue to perform.

We will finish 40-27-5, and take the 3rd place in our conference. I believe that both Toronto and Vancouver will be ahead of us.

64. Where do the Bears end up in next seasons playoffs?

We will be in the 3rd place in NA Conference. The question of whether or not we will be able to win games in playoffs is another. We are young and promising team, but we lack a bit of experience to perform in Playoffs.

Well, as I am a huge hockey fan, I don't think that there should be a question about this. It is clear that Wayne Gretzky is the best hockey player to ever live. That being said, I believe that word athlete does includes more than just raw skill, so I will go on a limb and say that the best athlete to play hockey has been the great Mario Lemieux. (As a Latvian I can say that it is sad that world didn't have a chance to see prime Helmuts Balderis in NHL)

• Commissioner
13 hours ago, Banackock said:

57. Helsinki - Beavis can't close

58. Kronos Bailey

59. Julian Borwinn

60. Champ

61. HHH

62. Of course!

Helsinki, no question. Vancouver's deployment is atrocious, playing a player with the caliber of Michael Gary Scott @Motzaburger shows there's serious problems with leadership.

Again, Michael Gary Scott. He's cleary the most talented and handsome player on either team, this shouldn't even be a question. Shame on you Bana.

Hunter Hearst Helmsley is underrated for his contributions this season and deserves far more appreciation than he's seen.

60. Will @HulkHogan lose his heavy weight title next season or does he remain CHAMP?

He's the cream of the crop. I'm talking about all the way to the top, yeah. He's  justifiably in a position that he'd rather not be in. But the cream will rise to the top, ooh yeah. Macho Madness, yeah has got more to offer than the Commissioner thinks that I got yeah and let me tell you something right now, cards stacked against the Hulkmania and VHL S69 let me say it yeah, let me say it out loud and let me point to the President of the VHL, Hulk Hogan is not happy with your decision, yeah. He is the cream in the VHL and there is no doubt about it, yeah, you know that he's the cream of the crop! On balance, off balance, doesn't matter. He's better than you are, yeah and I'm talking everyone in the VHL.  He's on my way and nothing is gonna stop him. Nothing's gonna stop him.

I'd like to see Alexksander Rodriguez get his commuppence, he's had nothing but disrespect for me since we parted ways.

62. Anyone excited for some Aussie love next season? @berocka

Australian?!?! I thought he was Austrian! Oh no, there was a cake and a card and everything, it's going to cost a fortune to get the caters to change their designs. Australian! @Banackock I need some retainer money to cover some expenses!