Seattle Bears Press Conference

:sea:Season 68 Bears Press Conference (PART 2)  :sea: 

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

--> (3 Answers for 1 TPE) 

*You only have to answer 3 - more are listed for variety and preference.

** Feel free to ask one another Q's too to earn that extra 1 TPE

17. What are your thoughts on the Bears start to the season?

18. Who has been the biggest surprise for teams this season?

19. What team is underperforming the most? 

20. Prague or D.C. Which logo is better?

21. Which FA did you think Seattle had the best chance at landing? Why?

22. Predict the rest of the way. Who ends up in 1st place? Who ends up in last?

23. Who have been the Bears best 3 players so far?

24. If you had to name one person from the Bears LR, who would you name as captain? Name wisely.

25. Standing beside him, wearing the two A's, who is wearing them?

26. Is Seattle's luck running out? What would you do to keep the wheels in motion, not derailing? 

27. Who is the VHL's MVP so far? 

28. What are Vancouver's chances at defending the title?

29. Will Kovalchuk get his 200th goal this season or next? He's at 161 as of writing this.

30. Should we stop @Rayzor_7 at 99 career GP until next season? Or no? 

31. Your about to schedule the next heavy weight title... It's @HulkHogan against WHO?

32. If you could own/have/whatever any kind of animal as a pet, what would it be?

33. It's Halloween soon. What are you going as? Don't be lame and say you aren't going.

34. Trick or treating, growing up. What was the candy that was like crack for you? (which do you like?)

35. The Seattle Bears are having a Thanksgiving Dinner for Canadian and American's this year. Canada's is coming up. What dish are you bringing? Cabbage roles for me, mate.

36. You find a voodoo doll of a VHL opponent on the ground... Whose is it and what are you going to do to them?

37.  What are some ways we can get @Smarch to log on EVEN more? He's been around more lately. We like it. 

38. What are some things you'd do to make the LR better? One of the best I've been in tbh. Reminds me of S17ish Hamilton Steelhawks LR. Good days. @OrbitingDeath you might remember?

39. Have you ever ate turkey bacon? We're having it tonight. I never used to care for it - no I don't mind it and we fuck with it all the time.

40. What is a player who you think is going to turn it up a level for the rest of the season?

41. Who would you want to play in the first round of playoffs?

42. Who would you least want to play in the first round?

43. Predict the two teams in the finals. What game does the series go to? Who wins?

44. Seattle has a new mascot. It's a Bear. What does it look like though? Like details and shit. What his name? her name? 

45. Seattle Bears are coming out with new merchandise or food or whatever. I've suggested Bear Paw donuts. What do you suggest? (No Bear piss beer, brother).

46. What was the weather like where you're from today? 

47. What's your favourite kind of ice cream?

48. Remember, just Trudeau is not as advertised, okay? #AndrewScheer lmao

GET THEM TPEZ.

@Spade18 @Rayzor_7 @DoktorFunk @Smarch @Dtayl @Acydburn @HenrikZoiderberg @berocka @FakeJenton @HulkHogan  @FrostBeard @Eudaldkp @Gscx420 @jack @DizzyWithLogic  @street

Edited by Banackock

We are on an extremely strong push right now and it is truly great to see that everyone on our lineup is producing and showing why deserve the minutes they are getting. Happy to beat top teams and bottom feeder teams like DC and Calgary too.

Depth scoring. It should not have been a huge surprise considering how deep our lineup is, but all in all, never expected so many goals and points to come from 2nd and 3rd line.

Toronto. They should clearly be better than teams like Calgary who are in a playoff spot even though they should not be there with their current roster.

20. Prague or D.C. Which logo is better?

Prague. DC just looks like something that you could see in a low budget anime. It is just not my style.

Well, I think that Thompson needed to come and join Seattle once again and help us with playoff chances. I think that would have been a better end of the career than to join Malmo.

For NA Conference, I feel we will be the best and DC will be the worst. European conference wise, have no clue, probably Riga first and Prague last.

(For the week of Sept 16th-22)

17. What are your thoughts on the Bears start to the season?

We had an amazing start to the season, playing well above what most expected inside and outside the locker-room. We have since fallen back to earth I would say.

18. Who has been the biggest surprise for teams this season?

We would have been the biggest surprise about a week ago, but now I would have to say Calgary as I expected them to be the top team in North America this season.

19. What team is underperforming the most? 

As per the last question, Calgary has been under-performing the most in my opinion. With just seventeen wins in thirty-three games, I would be panicking if I was a Wranglers, but I would be worried about under-performing so far.

20. Prague or D.C. Which logo is better?

I prefer the Dragons logo better, the phantoms one reminds me to much of the Phantom of the Opera and I don’t like opera.

21. Which FA did you think Seattle had the best chance at landing? Why?

Orion Slade I thought we had a decent chance of landing this season. I don’t think many saw us as a legit contender, so many obviously overlooked us for that reason.

22. Predict the rest of the way. Who ends up in 1st place? Who ends up in last?

I think we will see Moscow finish in 1st place and last place will see D.C.in their first season.

For the week of Sept 23-29

23. Who have been the Bears best 3 players so far?

Rayz Funk obviously, John Frostbeard, Hulk Hogan (underrated passer, possible Beketov candidate)

24. If you had to name one person from the Bears LR, who would you name as captain? Name wisely.

Acyd Burn. Very active always got something going on.

25. Standing beside him, wearing the two A's, who is wearing them?

Rayz Funk, another active member and John Frostbeard alsso very active in the LR.

26. Is Seattle's luck running out? What would you do to keep the wheels in motion, not derailing? 

I was a big believer of waiting for our time. Our time was not this season and I firmly let that known in the LR. Love the team, but we have to play the waiting game for one more season.

27. Who is the VHL's MVP so far? 

Rauno Palo. Been a very good player for a few seasons now, looking to add to that resume now with that cup last season.

28. What are Vancouver's chances at defending the title?

Four points out of first place and the best team in the North American Conference by five points right now. I think the chances are very good especially with the weak conference and the good teams struggling right now.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:19 AM, Banackock said:

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

24. If you had to name one person from the Bears LR, who would you name as captain? Name wisely.

26. Is Seattle's luck running out? What would you do to keep the wheels in motion, not derailing? 

29. Will Kovalchuk get his 200th goal this season or next? He's at 161 as of writing this.

31. Your about to schedule the next heavy weight title... It's @HulkHogan against WHO?

32. If you could own/have/whatever any kind of animal as a pet, what would it be?

33. It's Halloween soon. What are you going as? Don't be lame and say you aren't going.

34. Trick or treating, growing up. What was the candy that was like crack for you? (which do you like?)

35. The Seattle Bears are having a Thanksgiving Dinner for Canadian and American's this year. Canada's is coming up. What dish are you bringing? Cabbage roles for me, mate.

36. You find a voodoo doll of a VHL opponent on the ground... Whose is it and what are you going to do to them?

37.  What are some ways we can get @Smarch to log on EVEN more? He's been around more lately. We like it. 

38. What are some things you'd do to make the LR better? One of the best I've been in tbh. Reminds me of S17ish Hamilton Steelhawks LR. Good days. @OrbitingDeath you might remember?

39. Have you ever ate turkey bacon? We're having it tonight. I never used to care for it - no I don't mind it and we fuck with it all the time.

40. What is a player who you think is going to turn it up a level for the rest of the season?

43. Predict the two teams in the finals. What game does the series go to? Who wins?

44. Seattle has a new mascot. It's a Bear. What does it look like though? Like details and shit. What his name? her name? 

45. Seattle Bears are coming out with new merchandise or food or whatever. I've suggested Bear Paw donuts. What do you suggest? (No Bear piss beer, brother).

GET THEM TPEZ.

@Spade18 @Rayzor_7 @DoktorFunk @Smarch @Dtayl @Acydburn @HenrikZoiderberg @berocka @FakeJenton @HulkHogan  @FrostBeard @Eudaldkp @Gscx420 @jack @DizzyWithLogic  @street

17. I think we had a great start top 6 is good and I think that we can continue to improve and climb the standings

18. I think our success has taken the the league as a surprise

19. Calgary performed a lot worse than what I thought they would

20. I like Prague more but I think it needs to be a bit brighter

22. Malmo in first, DC in Last

23. Funk, Frostbeard and Sundqvist

I knew we could do it guys! We got off to such a strong start, let's not coast to the end of the season!

(I mishead this, answering as player) I knew Frost was good @FrostBeard but holy, he's stepped it up this season! I'm proud to be his teammate!

(I mishead this, answering as player) Kovalchuk hasn't really brought it this season. I'm keeping up with him for a much lower cap hit. Come on dude @Banackock

Prague, 100%. No favoritism here @diamond_ace

I didn't follow this one too closely, but I thought Michael Scott might've refused to report this season. Guess I'll have to wait a bit longer @Motzaburger

We end up in first, DC in last. Calling it now!

On 9/25/2019 at 7:19 PM, Banackock said:

Pretty pleased, Hoping we can stay around .600

Toronto, didn't expect them to fall below NYA

Calgary, they are a good team but they complain a lot and may actually suck

I can't choose either, I'm a decent fan of both

Thompson, the nostalgia and records that he could've broken here would have been neat

Riga will be first and DC will end up in left 

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

Thompson, the nostalgia and records that he could've broken here would have been neat

You have no idea how much that nostalgia did affect me. Was a tough choice.

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

GET THEM TPEZ.

35. My mac and cheese. Its legendary 

37. Hold his family hostage 

38. It's pretty perfect as is. Some locker rooms like playing games, and it can be fun, but it's a bit overrated.

39. I prefer Turkey Bacon, actually

40. Scott Greene, hopefully 

41. Vancouver. Knock them out early

In my eyes - John Frostbeard (I know this is not fair), Acyd Burn and Rayz Funk.

Well, to be fair, I do believe John Frostbeard with his experience being captain of S66 Founder's cup winning Philadelphia Reapers. If not me, probably a guy like Hulk Hogan should get it, such a huge force on and off the ice.

Probably Acyd Burn and either of the captains that doesn't get the C.

I don't think our luck is running out, we will make playoffs, get some experience and just be more dominant next season. I personally would let the team go and keep playing on the same level.

If certain player on Malmo would have chosen us as his place, I would probably put him here, but as he joined the wrong team - Rauno Palo.

Slim, considering they will have to go through teams like Seattle, Helsinki and Riga.

I would love to play Calgary because fuck them

Seattle vs Riga. Seattle in 7

It's a bear in a business suit. Name is Chuck. Only wears a suit of the team colors and breakdances.

45. Seattle Bears are coming out with new merchandise or food or whatever. I've suggested Bear Paw donuts. What do you suggest? (No Bear piss beer, brother).

Bear head hats to wear in the crowd. 

Fucking beautiful 

48. Remember, just Trudeau is not as advertised, okay?

I'll try.

Johnny boy @FrostBeard always gets my vote. He's a clutch scorer and deserves more credit.

Yours truly has been inspirational on the penalty kill.

Rayz @Rayzor_7 has been our anchor through every single game. He's our lasting MVP.

Not including myself? I'd have to go again with Johnny @FrostBeard - he's an inspiration out there and makes me strive to be better.

Bonus points to Beracoka for both the name and feeding me pucks all the time.

Oh this question. Probably me and Bera, but I'd put it on Rayz if I could.

Luck's got nothing to do with it. We're just starting to hit our stride.

Dark horse pick but I'm gonna go ahead and say Rayz again. We wouldn't be where we are without him.

Slim to none. We're roaring, scoring, and coming for them.

I have been always a dog person so I will go with that. Preferably a big boy because even though I have a sweet spot for all smaller dogs I find big ones to be more lovable.

I am going surely, I will dress up like a Edward Teach and talk to people using pirate accent. 

Hmm, as I am from Latvia you might not know this, but we have this candy called Migle and it is ultimate, super best candy ever.

I will bring something from Latvian cuisine - I will get you some pork pastries aka Speķa pīrāgi.

It is clearly a doll of my old friend Edward Vigneault. I would do so many kinky things that I don't want to speak openly about.

37.  What are some ways we can get Smarch to log on EVEN more? He's been around more lately. We like it. 

Well, offer him a Frostbeard's Original Wiener with Russian hot mustard and some quality homemade pickled cabbage.

• Commissioner
On 9/24/2019 at 1:17 AM, Berocka said:

Hey Bearz feel free to answer these questions if you have run out of Bana ones

1.       If you had to create an extremely physical 4th line who would you put on it?

2.       Do you think this early success can continue?

3.       How do you feel about our scoring depth?

4.       If you could steal anyone of any team who would you pick?

5.       Is making finals enough for us or would that be a failure?

6.       What player has surprised you most this season?

7.       Which team this season do you think is overrated?

8.       When the bears win a game how do we celebrate in the Locker Room do we have a song we play?

9.       Rayz doesn’t rock up to training one day who do you suit up to be a backup goalie?

10.    Who has the hardest slapshot?

10: @HulkHogan

9: @HulkHogan

8: Molly Cyrus by Stitches

7: Riga

6: Berocka

5: Sure, we're still young.

On 9/26/2019 at 10:19 AM, Banackock said:

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

GET THEM TPEZ.

24: Acyd is a good captain

25: Scott Greene and Frosty

26: I think it is all good we will improve into finals

27: Me obviously 

28: Not a snowflakes chance in the desert

29: This season when we score 75 goals in post season

Funk, Frostbeard and probably Kovalchuk

@FrostBeard the man, the myth, the legend.

@HenrikZoiderberg and @Rayzor_7 (Deal with it)

No luck, we are a highly skilled team. We will keep chugging.

Gotta be Thompson (Fuck)

Nill

On 10/8/2019 at 1:07 PM, Berocka said:

30. Nahh, as much as it would be funny a cup would bring much more joy

31. Me, I have more hits than Hogan this season I could take him

32. A turtle would be really cool

33. This is not a thing in Australia

34. See above, but I really like turkish delights

35. This is also not a thing, would probably bring Pavlova 

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

GET THEM TPEZ.

28. No chance in Hell

29. I thought he would, and I haven’t checked, but I think he has a chance.

30. Nope, play him out. He’s a beast

31. Hulk Hogan against....... another HULK HOGAN? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

36. I’d say JTV but he’s turned into a nice guy :)

41. DC for that easy win

Yeah he will make it, barely

Too late now hahahahahaha

Brick Wahl, the official abuser may find a way to circumvent the system and win

Red Panda! Like a better dog

No clue, will just see what the GF wants to do

Mars bars, or even just any king sized bars!

It's going to be this season, we just have to keep feeding him the puck!

30. Should we stop @Rayzor_7 at 99 career GP until next season? Or no? 

If this is a democracy, I vote yes.

31. Your about to schedule the next heavy weight title... It's @HulkHogan against WHO?

I wanna see Rodriguez @Jtv123 get punched in the face, so let's pick him!

I have a pet squid, Fillipo. Read my biography to learn more.

My best friend Michael! @Motzaburger

Image result for zoidberg suit

I used to eat those candy cigarettes, they were so addictive. They were pretty bitter though and made me spit out black gunk, but that's the price you pay for candy!

:sea:Season 68 Bears Press Conference (PART 3 - PLAYOFFS)  :sea: 

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

49. Who do you think was the MVP of the VHL for S68?

50. What team or teams do you think surprised everyone the most?

51. Were you happy with your season?

52. Who was the biggest surprise for the Seattle Bears?

53. Who was Seattle's MVP for the season?

54. Any thoughts on the final standings? Were the as expected?

55. Thoughts on CGY selling off mid-season despite looking good? Was it a mistake?

56. Thoughts on Toronto for round 1? Series predictions?

57. Who wins it between Calgary and Vancouver?

58. Who wins it between HSK and RIG? Series preds

59. Davos or Malmo? Series preds

60. Who wins best d-man for the season (award)?

61. Who wins playoff MVP this season?

62. Predict the finals teams and series right now.

63. Who would you prefer to face in the 2nd round - Vancouver or Calgary?

64. If it was set so you'd play EU next round.. who would you rather play of the 4 teams remaining? 

65. Who are you hoping to face off against... IF the Bears make the finals?

66. Does Dil's player, Diljdoh Starload suck huge ass or what form of ass does he suck? @DilIsPickle
67. Oh no, hurry come quik. @TheLastOlympian07's career is offensively dying and needs to be revived. How do you plan to do this?

68. @Beaviss has created a virus and has infected every GM's STHS so that they all fuck up their back up games. He gets caught doing this, how would you punish him?

69. @Beketov admitted to recently moving himself into a care facility for the elderly. Are you going to visit his old ass and if so, what do you plan to do with the senior member?

70. You have a nightmare. @Walter Fizz has been redrafted by the team. What else happens in this nightmare?

71. @Esso2264 what bra size is Yvonnes bust? Because he's a bust ess

72. Pay-Per-View Celebrity Match.... "Heavy Weight" @HulkHogan VS what celebrity? 

73. What are your thoughts on @Smarchbeing part of a Taylor Swift music video in 2013? 

@Spade18 @Rayzor_7 @DoktorFunk @Smarch @Dtayl @Acydburn @HenrikZoiderberg @berocka @FakeJenton @HulkHogan  @FrostBeard @Eudaldkp @Gscx420 @DizzyWithLogic  @street @ShawnGlade

DA BEARZ

49. Who do you think was the MVP of the VHL for S68?

Ray Funkz @Rayzor_7 of course. Best goalie, team' MVP, league MVP.

50. What team or teams do you think surprised everyone the most?

I think Vancouver surprised everyone by being a lot worse than anyone expected.

51. Were you happy with your season?

Hell yeah brother brother. I doubled my scoring this season, had a positive plus minus, and was part of a growing wave of skill in Seattle.

52. Who was the biggest surprise for the Seattle Bears?

No surprise, but @Berocka was the best winger I could ask for.

53. Who was Seattle's MVP for the season?

Again, Ray! Best goalie NA.

54. Any thoughts on the final standings? Were the as expected?

I think we could've held onto the top spot a bit better, and expect to see us there in the future.