Seattle Bears Press Conference

1. What are your thoughts on the Bears having 3 1st round picks in the upcoming VHL draft? 2nd, 5th and 7th overall!

It's better than zero. I am sure we will get the best players out there.

2. What are your thoughts on the Bears having 8 picks in total in the first 2 rounds of this draft?

Good work by the GM.

3. Who do you want the Bears to pick at the draft?

Somebody that is active

4. Thoughts on the Bears next season?

Should be interesting.

5. Thoughts on the Bears future?

The team looks strong. I think we will be a playoff team for several seasons.

6. What are you expectations for your player next season?

I hope to contribute more  consistently now that I made the change to forward.

On 3/19/2020 at 3:38 PM, Banackock said:

:sea:Season 71 Bears Press Conference (PART 1 - WE DRAFT, WE BACK N OFFSEASON SHIT)  :sea: 

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

--> (3 Answers for 1 TPE) 

*You only have to answer 3 - more are listed for variety and preference.

** Feel free to ask one another Q's too to earn that extra 1 TPE

1. What are your thoughts on Moscow winning the Continental Cup?

2. Who do you think is this seasons "BIG" FA?

3. What do you think of Seattle trading away Zoiderberg? @HenrikZoiderberg

4. What are your thoughts on @Acydburn finally getting the well deserved boot?

5. Which one will you miss more?

6. How do you think Seattle did during this seasons draft?

7. Are you happy that @Walter Fizz is back? 

8. Predict this upcoming seasons MVP?

9. Who do you think will win this seasons continental cup?

10. The lost hurt to Calgary. We should of kicked their ass. But we didn't. How did you handle the loss?

11. What are your players goals this season?

12. Where do you think the Bears will place this season?

13. If you're in the VHLM, how do you think your team will do this season?

14. If you're in the VHLM, who do you think the best player will be?

15. If you're in the VHLM, who will win the Founders Cup?

16. The VHLM hired a hitman to kill @diamond_ace.. secretly, the hitman is a member from the VHL... tag that person and how they do it etc.

17. @Jubis lives up his own ass. How much is his rent?

18. What are your thoughts on @FrostBeard finally getting a gig and heading to Malmo?

19. Thoughts on drafting @Dil? Will his player boom or bust?

20. Ambrose Stark or Scott Greene this season do you think?

21. Will @Steve still suck or will he be a good forward?

22. @Motzaburger was seen and heard crying loudly in his apartment. What song was he listening to while crying over losing to seattle again?

23. Where do you think Louth's favourite golf course is? @Beaviss

24. What are your thoughts on Covid-19? Are you following orders from top doctors etc and being safe? Don't be a fucktard like some people in Florida. 

25. A brand has approached you and wants you to show off their shit? Who and what is it? How much or what are they paying you?

26. @MexicanCow123 has become Seattles new farm team. Mississauga has ended. What are your thoughts?

27. @Bushito and @BluObieZ's first match was cancelled. Now we're having a "Corona hell in the cell" match. Who wins and how? 

28. @Rayzor_7 has been known to party as hard as he plays (not in regular season but in playoffs)... what's he party with? Whats he do? 

29. @Berocka gets a little cocky due to VSN podcast and comes out with a rap song.. what is it called? does anyone feature on it etc? 

30. Who is the leagues most overrated player?

31. Who is the leagues most underrated player?

32. If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what animal would you pick? Can do shark, lion or anything of the sort. Just nothing stupid like a dragon.   

33. If you could pick a dragon, what would you name it and would you use it to takeover the VHL? 

34. Are you in any other sim leagues? 

35. What are some things you like about the VHL that keep you coming back?

36. @Proto is starring in a new TV show that's supposed to have huge success. What character does he play? What's the show about? Who else is in it? ETC.

37. What team do you feel you have a rivalry with? Explain the rivalry. Do you have others??

38. Whats a way you think the league would have good success with in terms of recruiting new members? Where should they look etc?

39. @Devise is on our team. He's also a simmer. What do you plan to bribe him with so we win another cup?

high roller laughing GIF

1. Russian Vodka pool party. Yes thats a pool filled with Russian Vodka

2. Orion Slade. He refuses to sign with anyone but that doesn't stop them from inquiring 

3. Did you get Phillip J Frye back? I answer your question with a question. Hahahaha fuck you

4. No fucks given

5. Hard to say since I gace zero fucks about either. Not because I didn't care about them specifically. Mostly because I don't care about anyone

27. He wins after wimping out and calling the police on me upon my arrival. I  can't win if I'm handcuffed so he would win by count out

On 3/19/2020 at 11:38 AM, Banackock said:

:sea:Season 71 Bears Press Conference (PART 1 - WE DRAFT, WE BACK N OFFSEASON SHIT)  :sea: 

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

10. The lost hurt to Calgary. We should of kicked their ass. But we didn't. How did you handle the loss?

16. The VHLM hired a hitman to kill @diamond_ace.. secretly, the hitman is a member from the VHL... tag that person and how they do it etc.

18. What are your thoughts on @FrostBeard finally getting a gig and heading to Malmo?

22. @Motzaburger was seen and heard crying loudly in his apartment. What song was he listening to while crying over losing to seattle again?

24. What are your thoughts on Covid-19? Are you following orders from top doctors etc and being safe? Don't be a fucktard like some people in Florida. 

25. A brand has approached you and wants you to show off their shit? Who and what is it? How much or what are they paying you?

26. @MexicanCow123 has become Seattles new farm team. Mississauga has ended. What are your thoughts?

27. @Bushito and @BluObieZ's first match was cancelled. Now we're having a "Corona hell in the cell" match. Who wins and how? 

28. @Rayzor_7 has been known to party as hard as he plays (not in regular season but in playoffs)... what's he party with? Whats he do? 

29. @Berocka gets a little cocky due to VSN podcast and comes out with a rap song.. what is it called? does anyone feature on it etc? 

32. If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what animal would you pick? Can do shark, lion or anything of the sort. Just nothing stupid like a dragon.   

33. If you could pick a dragon, what would you name it and would you use it to takeover the VHL? 

36. @Proto is starring in a new TV show that's supposed to have huge success. What character does he play? What's the show about? Who else is in it? ETC.

37. What team do you feel you have a rivalry with? Explain the rivalry. Do you have others??

38. Whats a way you think the league would have good success with in terms of recruiting new members? Where should they look etc?

39. @Devise is on our team. He's also a simmer. What do you plan to bribe him with so we win another cup?

high roller laughing GIF

1. Pretty cool watching a newer team win it, Victor and Co deserve it

10. Just fuck shit up this season, wouldn't hurt to pound their asses

24. I should be a bit more careful, I've had 6 flights in the pat week so I might already be fucked

35. Just being apart of a community where people are competitive but also have a friendly side to just shoot the shit with

37. Davos, just because it's me

38. IMO we need to stop hiring random active members as VHLM GMs and instead hire people who have shown that they can retain members

@Beaviss player Hunter Hearst Helmsly. Closely followed by @HulkHogan's player Hulk Hogan. Although I must say, my rule of thumb is that I'll give most overrated player to anyone who has won a Most Overrated award on Dave Meltzer's Wrestling Observer Newsletter Awards. @gorlab knows what I'm talking about. Sadly neither of them had the gall steal a "real" name like Kenny Omega. 

Jet Jaguar by a country mile. He could win 10x the awards but Jaguar will always be up there for this category. Really though anytime a Gorlab or a @Tagger decide to grace the league with an elite HoF player your can bet your ass they'll be underrated. It's just how it is. Jaguar going to O'Malley on the league next few seasons and ya'll be sleeping. 

A Wolf, because of course. They are like dogs, they would likely be easiest to bond with/domesticate provided you know what your doing. Which I'm presuming in this weird fantasy scenario if I'm deciding to put a wild fucking predator in my home I better at least get a "How to Not Get Eaten by Your New Wild Friend For Dumbies" or equivalent. 

Trogdor, and no I wouldn't use him to takeover the league. I'd be too busy burninating the country side and burninating all the villages. Or something like that. 

Awesome. I don't care who you are, how salty you may be about not winning it yourself, seeing an expansion franchise win their first ever is just great stuff for the league. Victor did a bang up job with that franchise early on, and now some of the fruits of that labor is starting to bear. I'd rather not see them Threepeat, but it does look like they may be one of the strong favorites this season so a back to back is likely. That team is also filled with a good mix of different members too so obviously awesome to see them get some success. At the end the of the day it's tough to root against a lot of the expansion teams winning anyways because you know their sick ass logo's will look good on them banners. :P 

Lead the league in hits. Not be the worst player ever in points. Have a decent number of assists. Have 300+ hits. Beat up HHH at least 3 times or stand by ringside as HH does it. 

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

8). I'll go with jet jaguar.  He had an excellent season last season and he will build on that success. 

21). He will play great as we will have a great season. 

31). Jet Jaguar.  That guys is just amazing and is one of the reasons why Moscow was successful last season. 

32) I'd go with a lion.  Was amazing to see them on a safari is south Africa,  just wish we saw a full grown male,  only saw females and a couple teenagers with a snake mane. 

34) I just joined PBE.  Seems like a fun league.  I used to play ottp baseball so I find it interesting they use it. 

35). I just love seeing how my player does and want to win my first cup with this player.  I love checking to see how my team and player did every day. 

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

high roller laughing GIF

6. They did what they did and it had to be done. 

7. Who the fuck is he? why should I care?

8. Orion Slade. 0points 0 games played. Plays for no one.  Go team Free agent

9. Team Orion Slade. Dudes legit a beast.

10. Offer Bushito crack. He likes crack. 

11. Kick back and make fun of the league for the season. 

Good for them. Not particularly for or against it.

I haven't really looked at the free agency, so I'm not sure.

3. What do you think of Seattle trading away Zoiderberg? 

It sucks, but I feel like it had to be done in order for us to get back on the right track.

4. What are your thoughts on AcydBurn finally getting the well deserved boot? 

Gonna miss having him around in the locker room. Hope he does well.

I don't have a preference honestly. Maybe Acyd because I spoke to him more often.

Excellent. Bana probably did the best job drafting out of all teams this season.

The team that beats all the other teams?

We lost? WTF, why am I the last to know?

Yes, goals is goals.

Good chance we finish in the top 10.

I'm not but I think we will do great.

Best player or most popular? I am confused.

The Seattle Bears.  What player doesnt think they will win the cup

finish 3rd in the regular season and then cup champs

I would name him Puff.  He would live in Bebbanburg and keep my county safe from attack.  Maybe use him to take over England upon retirement from the VHL

Ambrose Stark as i chose him in fantasy.

Calvin Klein as I wear some of their shit already so may as well get paid.  Lets go with Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

As I am with Seattle I'll go with Vancouver,  they are a logical geographical rival.

7. Are you happy that Walter Fizz is back? 
I never met him before this season, but I’m happy to have him around. We’re killing it right now, but the future is still bright for Seattle. 

I’m gonna throw a few names in that I think have a great shot at it: Stark, HHH, and Smitty. 

Seattle of course. We had another bad start but right now we’re killing it. 

10. The lost hurt to Calgary. We should of kicked their ass. But we didn't. How did you handle the loss? 

It’s my first season so it wasn’t so bad for me, but it kinda sucked that we had to get rid of a few guys in the off-season. 

11. What are your players goals this season? 

Id like to at least double my point total. Fifty points would be exceeding my goal. 

12. Where do you think the Bears will place this season?

I hope first. We’re showing no signs of slowing down right now. 

I would call him Pete. He would spread love and joy throughout the entire league.  

Yes

Kills time, fun things to do and great people, why not keep coming back?

Every team in the league is a rival. It's a kill or be killed league, we would rather kill.

Delete, format and start over with a fresh new league. 

39. @Devise is on our team. He's also a simmer. What do you plan to bribe him with so we win another cup?

Doesn't look like it is working.

Good for them! Victor can be a bit much at times, but he's HOF for a reason, and one of the best GMs of all time. I'm a bit biased because I absolutely love Moscow's logo, but I'm happy they're the first expansion team to take it.

Modest, but 25 goals and 45+ points would be a nice step in ACL's career. Right now he's pacing a bit below that on the goals mark, but a bit higher on the points, so it's been a decent return to form for him.

Had no idea @Dil was even on the team. Who is his player? Probably doesn't matter, because he'll be a bust anyway.

If I had to put money, I'd bet on a Moscow repeat - they're who I put for predictions. Really though, on paper, it's probably a toss up between them, Calgary and us. We'll see what happens.

In the regular season, I think anywhere from 3-6. We got off to a rough start, but have one of the better teams on paper. In the playoffs, anything can happen, and I can easily see us going to the Finals.

You know those virtual golf simulators in Golf Town? @Beaviss likes to go in there and play whatever course the last person left it on.

On 4/6/2020 at 9:23 AM, Steve said:

I would call him Pete. He would spread love and joy throughout the entire league.  

Yes

Kills time, fun things to do and great people, why not keep coming back?

Every team in the league is a rival. It's a kill or be killed league, we would rather kill.

Delete, format and start over with a fresh new league. 

39. @Devise is on our team. He's also a simmer. What do you plan to bribe him with so we win another cup?

Doesn't look like it is working.

I'm going to break the mold and re-ask Steve questions based on his answers to @Banackock's posted questions, because of course this needs a follow up.

1. Pete the Dragon, really? I could think of a hundred names off the top of my head than Pete the Lame Luck dragon or whatever rainbows and butterflies you were going for. But for an actual question, if Pete the dragon had a rival who tried to stop him from spreading love and joy throughout the league, what name would it be? 

2. What other sim leagues are you in, and more appropriately what draws you to different sim leagues at once? Is there anything from one sim league you think we absolutely should do? 

3. This is a great response so it's tough to ask a follow up to it, but what is the funnest part of the VHL for you? Name your top three members in terms of personality that are reasons that keep you around.

4. Kill or be killed kind of league, what has parity done to us? If you had to pick the biggest rivals, one from each conference, who would they be and why?

5. This is a bold idea and it's one I've often proposed myself a few times. It's a tough one to sell to the masses though and that will always the be the case. So to play devil's advocate and ask you a follow up; Your in charge of deleting the league and starting over fresh, but you know like in the current situation a good majority of people are not in favor of doing that. What is your pitch for doing so? Keep in mind your trying to convince people why changing the status quo for a restart is not only needed, but why it would be better than sticking with what we have now and improving upon a base. 

6. Pschh, maybe wasn't working like....Monday of this week but Saturday? Look at us now! LOOK AT US NOW! I don't have a follow up question, I just wanted you to know that the only path to victory is to trust in the Simon one true ruler of all randomness. Actually, here is a follow up; What type of Bear should "DA BEARZ" sacrifice to the great Simon God to continue our good sim fortune now and into the playoffs? 

6 minutes ago, Devise said:

1. Pete the Dragon, really? I could think of a hundred names off the top of my head than Pete the Lame Luck dragon or whatever rainbows and butterflies you were going for. But for an actual question, if Pete the dragon had a rival who tried to stop him from spreading love and joy throughout the league, what name would it be? 

Actually I fucked up, or my memory fucked up. I meant to say Puff the magic dragon. Drug reference implied...

I was expecting them too soo

I don't really remember them. Are they that big? Jkjk

I would of liked playing with him on the PP. Get that Mexico City touch again.

It didn't work out on Malmo and it isn't a great start at Riga as well ahahahah.

Bums

No idea how they went with it

13. In the VHLM, how do you think your team will do this season?

Not in the VHLM, but I'll always root for Mexico City and Philly because those are the teams I've played for.

14. In the VHLM, who do you think the best player will be? 

Probably someone on Ottawa since they have a stacked team.

15. In the VHLM, who will win the Founders Cup?

Hopefully Philly, but probably Ottawa.

16. The VHLM hired a hitman to kill DA.. secretly, the hitman is a member from the VHL... tag that person and how they do it etc.

@zepheter will kill him DA with kindness.

17. Jubis lives up his own ass. How much is his rent? 

I certainly hope he's not paying to live in his own bottom. I also hope he finds a better place to live.

18. What are your thoughts on Frostbeard finally getting a gig and heading to Malmo?

Happy for him. He played on the Founder's Cup winning team in Philly with me.

They won more games than the other teams, so good on them.

Hard to say because anyone can be a bust on any team.

3. What do you think of Seattle trading away Zoiderberg? @HenrikZoiderberg

I miss him. I wish him well.

4. What are your thoughts on @Acydburn finally getting the well deserved boot?

Well, he was like having a dead guy on your roster. Just a fill in that finally got the boot. I didn't even know he was gone.

I will miss both but I have bonded with one more than the other.

It was as expected.

19. Thoughts on drafting Dil? Will his player boom or bust?

Boom. D(y/i)l Dynasty in Seattle.

For some reason I have to pick Stark, but it's really close from what I remember.

21. Will Steve still suck or will he be a good forward?

He's playing fairly well, so I'm happy for him.

22. Motza was seen and heard crying loudly in his apartment. What song was he listening to while crying over losing to Seattle again? 

He'd listen to "Let It Be" by the Beatles in attempt to forget about it.

23. Where do you think Louth's favourite golf course is? 

I don't know much of anything about golf. Can't go wrong with a course down in Florida though from what I've heard.

I honestly don't care much about what the doctors are saying but I do my best to be courteous around others because we probably don't feel the same way about the virus.

25. A brand has approached you and wants you to show off their shit? Who and what is it? How much or what are they paying you? 

Since VHL is the biggest league in the world we have the best sponsorships. Gucci has approached me and in return I wear their newest products. At the end of the contract I will get a Lambo...

26. MexicanCow has become Seattles new farm team. Mississauga has ended. What are your thoughts?

Mississauga really has taken a beating this season, so I’m not particularly surprised it’s because there aren’t many, if any, Seattle prospects on the team.  

27. Bush and Rob’s first match was cancelled. Now we're having a "Corona hell in the cell" match. Who wins and how? 
well if it’s corona hell then I think corona will get the better of them. Ultimately leading to a draw. 

28. Rayz has been known to party as hard as he plays (not in regular season but in playoffs)... what's he party with? Whats he do? 
He actually has tea parties and they really do go hard. He puts the elegant music on blast and there has to be at least thirty or forty dolls in their assigned seats before the party even starts. 

29. Berocka gets a little cocky due to VSN podcast and comes out with a rap song.. what is it called? does anyone feature on it etc? 
I’m not sure about this, but I’ll be looking around to find out what it’s called. 

Odin Omdahl and it’s not even close. 

• 2 weeks later...

32. If you could have any wild animal as a pet, what animal would you pick? Can do shark, lion or anything of the sort. Just nothing stupid like a dragon.   - A Meerkat would be hella cool but you need a whole tribe of them

33. If you could pick a dragon, what would you name it and would you use it to takeover the VHL? - I would not go the Yugioh route and just call it what it looks like, I would call it Balance cause when it is around it would tip the scales in my favour.

34. Are you in any other sim leagues? - EFL, going to try and get back into the PBE and my Cricket Sim

I'm just gonna pick someone from our team. I think Berocka and Scott have to be in that conversation for sure. Can't decide between the two.

Probably something related to a dog or cat such as tigers, lions or wolves.

Zephys or something edgy like that. And no I wouldn't takeover the VHL.

Nope. Loyal-ish to the VHL. 

Scoring. But really I like the community and the winning atmosphere in Seattle certainly helps.

39. Devise is on our team. He's also a simmer. What do you plan to bribe him with so we win another cup?

I'm bribing him to win a cup, by winning a cup. ?

MJ from Malmo

A Dog is a men best friend they say

Simply Drago.

Nope. I own a Minecraft Pixelmon Server so I do not have that much time for other leagues.

Scoring. 

39. Devise is on our team. He's also a simmer. What do you plan to bribe him with so we win another cup?

''I'm bribing him to win a cup, by winning a cup. ?'' Like he said lmao

On 3/19/2020 at 2:38 PM, Banackock said:

91QgXO9.png

Press Conference Rules:

LINK

high roller laughing GIF

Wow, it's been a while since I've done one of these.

1. Good for them, but I'm glad it wasn't back to back! Only DA BEARZ deserve that.

3. I miss him! He had a great season in Moscow though!

4.He was a bust, so he deserved it.

5. I don't think I can choose. They were both great, but probably Acyd.

6. We did great! The picks are already shaping up!

8. SCOTT GREENE!!!