Franciszek Press Conference

1) What is the biggest thing you bring to SAN Diego?

2) What are your expectations for yourself this season?

3) What will it feel like to put on that jersey for the first time and skate onto the ice in front of thousands of chearing fans?  

4) If you could have any Vhl player or vhlm past or present on your team who would it be ? 

5) Who has been the most welcoming teammate?

9 hours ago, leafssteen said:

3) What will it feel like to put on that jersey for the first time and skate onto the ice in front of thousands of chearing fans?  

4) If you could have any Vhl player or vhlm past or present on your team who would it be ? 

1.) I bring the IQ to the game, and lot of hard working ethic.

2.) My expectations for the season is to be a team player, and help us win some hockey games whether that be me playing great shutdown defense or needing me to chip in on offense.

3.) It's exciting to play for a new team, and never know what to expect out of the game, but I have been in some types of crowds before I don't think it will faze me.

4.) I'm a big Blake Gaudette guy brings a lot of talent to his team, and I just like him as a whole.

5.) Phil has been the most welcoming teammate, and I hope me and him start doing well together, I hope we can do some good things together.

anymore questions I can answer for you?

20 hours ago, leafssteen said:

1) How happy are you that you got a Hat Trick? Impressive coming from a defender... 

2) Do you expect results to be like that fairly often, or one time thing?

3) If you had to choose one other player to come to San Diego, who would it be and why? 

4) Do you think San Diego is a playoff contender with their current roster? If not, what do you believe could be done to improve? 

5) With controversy around the league lately, you seem to be quite happy in San Diego, is there anything you can say as to speak on the atmosphere in San Diego? 

4 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

1) How happy are you that you got a Hat Trick? Impressive coming from a defender... 

2) Do you expect results to be like that fairly often, or one time thing?

3) If you had to choose one other player to come to San Diego, who would it be and why? 

4) Do you think San Diego is a playoff contender with their current roster? If not, what do you believe could be done to improve? 

5) With controversy around the league lately, you seem to be quite happy in San Diego, is there anything you can say as to speak on the atmosphere in San Diego? 

1.) Super happy I can chip in with the offense when they need me, and I just want to win hockey games for my team.
2.) I think that it could be a multiple time thing if I keep my head in the game, play smart with the puck.
3.) I would probably choose Cody Smith, the guy is a great player worth every second to watch him.
4.) I think San Diego is a great team, but I think we are 1 player away from being a contender, but we are definitely a playoff team. I would say another scorer and we are set. 
5.) San Diego to me isn't just a team, it's a family and its something I respect as a hockey player, an a lead by example locker room. It's a fun team to play for glad I have the opportunity to play for a great hockey team.

18 hours ago, ItssYoBoiDaLegend said:

5.) San Diego to me isn't just a team, it's a family and its something I respect as a hockey player, an a lead by example locker room. It's a fun team to play for glad I have the opportunity to play for a great hockey team.

Thanks for the words