So The Reapers Stole And Killed Your Mascot? Sorry, We're Not Sorry!

BladeMaiden

So The Reapers Stole and killed Your Mascot? Sorry, We're Not Sorry!

In case you were living under a rock, you may want to know The Philadelphia Reapers have been making a lot of moves on and off the ice.  The Organization has been building upon last season to create a fun and interactive fan experience.   

This season it seems the Reapers are determined to live up to their reputation as official villain team of the VHLM. The Reapers have announced their new mascot Steve, the Pirate Reaper. Steve the pirate use to be a mascot for the San Diego Marlins. Rumor is the Reapers killed then resurrected Steve than made him their own right after he was introduced to the San Diego Fans. Needless to say that the Marlins are did not react well to the decimation of their previous mascot!  

We talked to the Reapers Gm BladeMaiden and this is what she had to say on the matter. 

“Steve has come to represent why you don’t mess with the Reapers! We are really embracing our dark team persona and we are not about to apologize for it.  In the end Steve was destined to be a reaper and is now a part of our Brand. This can serve as a reminder to the rest of the VHLM that the Reapers are not afraid to play dirty, you may beat us one game, but we will always go the extra mile to get what we want.” 

Blades unapologetic attitude about the incident seems to have rubbed VHLM fans the wrong way but this fiery GM has replied in the spirit of her brand and said “Love it or hate it Philly’s mascot is Steve The Pirate Reaper, and we are reveling in the fact that we caused a little controversy with something as simple as obtaining a mascot. Sorry, but  we're not sorry!” 

Edited by BladeMaiden

b

31 minutes ago, Phil said:

San Diego have only ever had one Mascot. 

Image result for marlin gif

idk about that ... where was the official press release for it? lol too late the Steve story is Cannon :P

2 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

idk about that ... where was the official press release for it? lol too late the Steve story is Cannon :P

History has already been set. Reapers can be weepers about it. :mayweathercry:

Edited by Phil

15 minutes ago, Phil said:

History has already been set. Reapers can be weepers about it. :mayweathercry:

I like how you tried to cover up the fact that I'm right with a really weak rhyme (because  lets face it your team really hasn't done much, if any, work on their franchise backstory). Seriously though, I'm the Reaper's GM and you'll be lucky to get out of a fight with me alive...lol 

grim reaper disney GIF

#ReapersAlwaysBeKillinIt

Edited by BladeMaiden

On 5/20/2019 at 1:05 PM, BladeMaiden said:

Wonder how much you are going to have to oay Disney to make that licensing deal work is @InstantRockstar made of money? 

Wonder how much money you have to pay the Marlins for stealing their mascot. Should be enough to cover costs.

5 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

Wonder how much money you have to pay the Marlins for stealing their mascot. Should be enough to cover costs.

We have a good lawyer, we won’t be covering those costs but nice try! Like i said it is really unfortunate with the lack of paper trail that happens with new teams.  LOL 

(but really good things this is all fictional and i think the idea of having Marlin the clownfish as a mascot from is an adorable idea. but really I could never say that in my GM persona? Gotta keep up appearances, ya know lol... you should write your next article on the Marlins getting their perfect mascot. Philadelphia will still not be footing the bill though due to a lack of evidence that Steve was ever actually a SanDiego Mascot lol ?)

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

We have a good lawyer, we won’t be covering those costs but nice try! Like i said it is really unfortunate with the lack of paper trail that happens with new teams.  LOL 

(but really good things this is all fictional and i think the idea of having Marlin the clownfish as a mascot from is an adorable idea. but really I could never say that in my GM persona? Gotta keep up appearances, ya know lol... you should write your next article on the Marlins getting their perfect mascot. Philadelphia will still not be footing the bill though due to a lack of evidence that Steve was ever actually a SanDiego Mascot lol ?)

I’ll write an article about this or maybe a media spot. Though I’ll have to be crafty for a media spot.

5 minutes ago, Big Mac said:

I’ll write an article about this or maybe a media spot. Though I’ll have to be crafty for a media spot.

You should ask some guys on your team for quotes about how they feel about the new mascot, that can really help with word count and get IR in on it too :) hope that helps ya out a bit 

10 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

You should ask some guys on your team for quotes about how they feel about the new mascot, that can really help with word count and get IR in on it too :) hope that helps ya out a bit 

Thanks I’ll most likely let you know when it’s out.

12 hours ago, Lincoln Tate said:

I can't believe you stole and killed our mascot, you bastards!

I will seek revenge. 

This post has been up for a week. No offense but you are way too late to be outraged by this lol

On the plus side looks like your team got a new mascot that we will kill and fry up at a later date, If you have any concerns please direct them towards @Jubo07  in HR. #RepersAlwaysKillBeKillingIt

Edited by BladeMaiden