(S67) RW - Leomaed Koziel, TPE: 30

LeoKoz3

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that is building for the next season needs young and promising players like you!

We are not gonna be competing for a cup this season but that means that 1st line time can be achieved and you can be one of our leaders already! If you do want to be a part of Houston Bulls and don't mind some tough time on ice - be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Hello @LeoKoz3

welcome to the league! I’m the GM of the San Diego Marlins and I’m excited to offer you a spot on the franchise. 

Right now we can only offer 4th line minutes with PP minutes down the road if you want it. We’re all about rewarding activity and growth so if you stick with us there is no doubt in my mind we’ll see you move up the rankings. 

Were in competition mode mode so we’re going for the gusto. If that sounds like fun to you, quote this and accept our offer and we will get this going. 

On 5/15/2019 at 5:44 AM, FrostBeard said:

imageproxy.png

Hello there and welcome to VHL!

As a GM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that is building for the next season needs young and promising players like you!

We are not gonna be competing for a cup this season but that means that 1st line time can be achieved and you can be one of our leaders already! If you do want to be a part of Houston Bulls and don't mind some tough time on ice - be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls

Accepted