Ryszard Franciszek [2/2]

Born Ryszard Franciszek, in Moscow, Russia. Ryszard was raised under Vladimir and Pietra Franciszek. Ryszard from a young age, had shown signs of raw talent being a star defender. Ryszard started Peewee hockey younger than everyone else at the age of 4 Years Old. Given the Nicknames Russian Roulette, Russian, Tank, RyFranz, and RyGuy. Ryszard Franciszek has been a top defender wherever he has gone. PeeWee, Bantams, Midgets, High School, College for a Year, Juniors, WJC, and MHL. Since then he has come to the VHLM, hoping to become a top star in VHL. Ryszard has been known as a 2-Way Defenseman who can shoot just as good as a winger, and can defend better than most. His most memorable moments, have been winning the WJC as Captain of Russia in the WJC. He has been known to never be in the Negative with the on/off ice +/- stat. Ryszard has been known to join the CSKA Moscow academy, and was a star. Although Vladimiir Franciszek was never too happy with how things were being run, he pulled Ryszard out of the KHL Academy, and went with sending Ryszard to North America where he landed a 1-Year Deal with the San Diego Marlins. 

Ryszard is not the only one his family of Hockey Sensations, his Brother Vladimir Franciszek Jr. was also on the long line of hockey player, but never turned out as he was a Goalie who never turned out. He is playing as the Backup for St.Petersburg. 

Ryszard has become quite the phenomenon in Russia, although people are upset with the discision for him to move to North America, it is the best interest of Ryszard. Ry has decided during offseasons he would go back home to work with the St.Petersburg KHL team for training with his brother. He has been welcome for awhile. "I just want to become the best I can in anyway I can, and going back home to be with family, and not have to think about them all the time is a good idea for me as a person. I am glad to get this opportunity to play in the VHL, but I will be focusing on my game as a whole if I get any other opportunities as a person. My job is to get pucks in deep, and to get my team to play their game, pick up pucks, hit, and play defense to the best of my abilities. My best of my abilities, can always grow, and I will be growing in anyway I can possible."

Ryszard was raised in Moscow until his age of 4 where he moved to St.Petersburg to play select hockey, where a lot of teams were trying to recruit him to come to their team, but ultimately landed in St.Petersburg for the opportunity to play with Oleg Znarok, a former Russian International Team Hockey Coach. During his High school days, he played with coach Vladimir Tretiak, who encourage the young defender to graduate early to get a head start on his Juniors, which is what he did, at the age of 16 he graduated from St.Petersburg Educational Institution. 

Ryszard played with the MHL for 5 Years from the age of 13-18, in their Juniors, and MHL. Which helped him get a Top 15 Player Ranking Hockey Prospect in the Country of Russia. While in MHL, top defender Oliver Malkin injured himself right before deadline. Ryszard took charge of the team after the Captain's departure. He took over the team as interim Captain for the rest of the season, and playoffs. The team was out of playoffs by 15 Points, and in the last 43 Games, got a total of 77 Points hitting  38 wins in 48 games with a stellar second half of the season, Ryszard took his team through the playoffs leading the team in Hits, Points, and +/- Stat winning the Playoff MVP award for the MHL. He has an injury history with a torn Achilles, and a fractured Wrist. Ryszard played through the torn Achilles in Playoffs winning the cup. He immediately got surgery right after, only t o be back 2 months after the start of the season, playing lights out again. 

Ryszard has made himself known as a top defender, but has had a suspension history of 3 brutal boarding calls, but looking to be a little more disciplined in upcoming years. Ryszard is 18 right, now but is ready for the future years of his career, but wants to be Jaromir Jagr were he plays hockey until he dies. we will see if that stays true.

Ryszard as a kid took a liking for other sports including his country popular sport Football, dreaming to become a FIFA player for out of Country team FC Barcelona. It did not come to light for him as he focused on Hockey for most of his life, and only playing Select Football in Moscow for half a year. Ryszard is engaged at the age of 18 with his future to be wife and high school sweet heart Mia Tverdovsky who is also a Hockey player in her own right as she plays international Hockey in multiple countries including Canada, United States, Sweden, Finland, and her native country Russia. She is most proud to be a International Winger for the Russian Women's Team. 

Ryszard has other hobbies he does in his off time. School mandatory sporting board game Chess is a huge hobby for his off time to keep his mind off of the game of Hockey for a bit of days off, and during the offseason. With winning his High School's Chess Tournament, and making it to Nationals finishing the school in the top 3 by the end of his High School days. Nationally known for being a multi-sport athlete Ryszard does however indeed play chess in USCF, or United States Chess Federation which he does tournaments on the monthly and makes him good money in the offseason.  

Ryszard a man of  many talents suffices to doing many things to keep himself from getting bored, and making himself some decent hustle money on the side.

Edited by ItssYoBoiDaLegend

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Ryszard Franciszek [In Progress] [1/2]
On 5/22/2019 at 6:34 PM, DollarAndADream said:

@ItssYoBoiDaLegend

You've only got less than 800 words here. A biography is a once per career thing that should be a minimum of 1000 words to be worth 10 TPE.

I mean I have had it fixed for awhile now. Just never published the edited version because I wasn't done.

Edited by ItssYoBoiDaLegend

Review: Good Bio, interesting to read. Some suggestions would be maybe to space out the first paragraph a bit so it is easier to read. Also it would be better to add pictures to the biography to make it more visually apppealing Well done and welcome to SDM!