More random thoughts for uncapped TPE

Quik

Once again, I find myself needing to submit a VHL.com article, because I've been too lazy to open photoshop and make player cards - do I have some saved? I feel like I have some saved, but don't remember for sure - and need it in order to get my 4 uncapped for this week. At least this week, since @Victor still hasn't opened trivia, it gives me 1 Capped TPE as well, though that doesn't help much and means ACL will go another week without capping.

What shall I talk about this week? Well, the Titans are getting great results, currently 5 points up on Riga for 1st in the league. Thompson has been a big add, 1 back of the league lead in goals, while Dan Montgomery has been firing on all cylinders, leading defencemen in points with twenty-three! The funny thing is, while the results are great, the underlying numbers aren't quite as flattering - we're still one of the top teams, but we need to kick it up a notch if we want to go wire-to-wire here. We'll see what happens, but I am definitely happy with where we are, and it gives some room to try things out and see what works!

+5 Bailey (1 Capped + Uncapped Package 2/5)

2 hours ago, DilIsPickle said:

Did you really just use half of the words by talking about not having anything to do for tpe and then thinking about what you should do. Smh

Veteran Fan590 move, that us old timers have been doing for ages haha. Take a paragraph to set up what your topic is about and then take a paragraph to talk about it. Easy submit. :P 

15 minutes ago, Devise said:

Veteran Fan590 move, that us old timers have been doing for ages haha. Take a paragraph to set up what your topic is about and then take a paragraph to talk about it. Easy submit. :P 

I tried this a few times and the updaters flipped smh

13 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

I tried this a few times and the updaters flipped smh

For serious? Like we used to have a grading system for media spots that required grades before approved updates were allowed. Was way harsher, but even in those days Fan590's have always been the loosest and easiest way to earn TPE. Write 150 words. Even in the description of the rules from way back then it states that it only has to have a degree of relevance to the VHL. Which means the league as a whole btw, not like the sim or season. Ergo if you make it member focused that is league related. 

But even now with our laxer grading system I'm kinda stunned to see someone deny a Fan590 on any grounds haha. Like unless someone posted a single word or sentence or something. But if they wrote 150 words or they put 5 minutes into a photoshopped card, whatever it's fine. That's kind of been the point.