(S67) D - Brooks Polak, TPE: 30

Carl Swaglin

imageproxy.png

Hello there @Carl Swaglin and welcome to the VHL! I’m Jables, the AGM of the Houston Bulls.

As an AGM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that shocked the VHLM with a deep playoff run in their first season of existence is now building for the future and needs young and promising players like you!

We will not be competing for a cup this season, but are primed to be successful for many seasons to come with the number of draft picks we possess. You can be a major piece to that puzzle and one of the team leaders for this young squad already by signing with Houston. 1st line minutes are available if you are active. If you want to be a part of the Houston Bulls and continue to shock the league for many seasons to come, be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to the VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

Jables, Assistant GM of the Houston Bulls

Edited by Jables

banner.jpg

Hi there @Carl Swaglin and welcome to the VHL. 

I'm the GM of the Las Vegas Aces of the VHLM development league. I'd like to offer you a role on our 1st pairing once you improve a bit.  We have been one of the more successful teams lately and hope to keep it up.

If you like the sound of that, quote this and reply accept and I'll send a contract offer to you right away 

Either way enjoy your time in the VHL 

#StackTheDeck :veg:

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Carl Swaglin! Welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the VHLM's Mississauga Hounds, and I'm happy you've created a player here! I'm writing because we could use another defenseman here, and you could be just the person for the job. 

If you're interested in joining the Hounds, and making a run at success, just quote this post and say "accepted" and we'll get you a contract offer on the portal. At the moment, you'd be on our second pairing, but there's definite potential to make it up to the first in no time if you're active enough. 

Again, welcome to the league, and feel free to contact me or any other GM with any questions!

-Gustav

hey @Carl Swaglin!

I'm Nyko, the GM of the Mexico City Kings. We're an expansion team set to compete this year, we have top tier talent on offense, defense, and goaltending. I can offer 2nd pair minutes + special teams time.

Just quote this post and say accepted to join

7 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

hey @Carl Swaglin!

I'm Nyko, the GM of the Mexico City Kings. We're an expansion team set to compete this year, we have top tier talent on offense, defense, and goaltending. I can offer 2nd pair minutes + special teams time.

Just quote this post and say accepted to join

n

Edited by Carl Swaglin
made a mistake

Hey man! Here in Minny we are looking to fill our second Dline, and we are looking for someone like you. You would have tons of playing time and we will do our best to teach you the ways of the VHL:) Hope you join us @Carl Swaglin!