(S67) C - Jacob Girouard, TPE: 30

Jacob Girouard

imageproxy.png

Hello there @Jacob Girouard and welcome to the VHL! I’m Jables, AGM of the Houston Bulls.

As an AGM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that shocked the VHLM with a deep playoff run in their first season of existence is now building for the future and needs young and promising players like you!

We will not be competing for a cup this season, but are primed to be successful for many seasons to come with the number of draft picks we possess. You can be a major piece to that puzzle and one of the team leaders for this young squad already by signing with Houston. 1st line minutes are available if you are active. If you want to be a part of the Houston Bulls and continue to shock the league for many seasons to come, be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to the VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

Jables, Assistant GM of the Houston Bulls

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Jacob Girouard and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and we could use another forward on our team. I'm looking for active players who are willing to work hard for solid upgrades, and it's possible that you may be what I'm looking for.

If this sounds like you, feel free to quote my offer here and say "accepted," and I'll make you a contract offer on the portal! At the moment, you'd be playing on the third line, but there's definite potential to move up the chart if you're active enough. 

Regardless of where you go, welcome once again, and feel free to contact me with any questions!

-Gustav

25 minutes ago, Jacob Girouard said:

Hi, I am very interested to sign with your organisation, I always had followers this team since I'm young, so we can discuss about a contract and the presentation of the team! #Bulls #Houston ??⚪

44 minutes ago, Jacob Girouard said:

Hi, I am very interested to sign with your organisation, I always had followers this team since I'm young, so we can discuss about a contract and the presentation of the team! #Hounds #Mississauga ?⚪

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Jacob Girouard and welcome to the VHL! I'm GustavMattias, GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and we could use another forward on our team. I'm looking for active players who are willing to work hard for solid upgrades, and it's possible that you may be what I'm looking for.

If this sounds like you, feel free to quote my offer here and say "accepted," and I'll make you a contract offer on the portal! At the moment, you'd be playing on the third line, but there's definite potential to move up the chart if you're active enough. 

Regardless of where you go, welcome once again, and feel free to contact me with any questions!

-Gustav

1 hour ago, Jables said:

imageproxy.png

Hello there @Jacob Girouard and welcome to the VHL! I’m Jables, AGM of the Houston Bulls.

As an AGM, I want to offer you a spot on a young but growing team! A 2nd-year team that shocked the VHLM with a deep playoff run in their first season of existence is now building for the future and needs young and promising players like you!

We will not be competing for a cup this season, but are primed to be successful for many seasons to come with the number of draft picks we possess. You can be a major piece to that puzzle and one of the team leaders for this young squad already by signing with Houston. 1st line minutes are available if you are active. If you want to be a part of the Houston Bulls and continue to shock the league for many seasons to come, be sure to quote my message and write "Accepted!" 

No matter which team you decide to go for - welcome to the VHL and I hope you will have a great time here!

Jables, Assistant GM of the Houston Bulls

Jacob, You have to quote the teams, not just say something they don't get the message. There you go Mississauga and Houston he is interested in both of you.

Jables I have more interest in Houston, after looking to their page, they look more active (like me) but I answered to Mississauga first because its the first post that I saw, so if you want to discuss about Contract with me Jables, Im very interested!

Signing with Saskatoon isn't viable at the moment, we've got a full roster and we're unable to offer you any minutes. Unfortunately, due to this fact, Saskatoon must withhold offering you a position with our club. Good luck with your players career, and as for the reputation you've seemed to build yourself according to some of there peers here... most GMs have a no tolerance policy when it comes to their players, so be kind and respectful, and we won't care if you've built a bad rep over on other sims. 

Regards,
Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild