MGS World Junior Snub and Injury Woes

Motzaburger

MGS World Junior Snub and Injury Woes

Micheal Gary Scott is familiar with the team USA systems as he was a prolific record breaker in the NTDP. However, his recent, mediocre activity on the Mexico City Kings and his adjustment to the VHLM has left him off the recently announced roster for Team USA at the World Juniors. This snub is no surprise as Team USA is stacked and ready to run for gold. That being said, Scott doesn’t care. He feels betrayed and left out. 

This snub has Scott reeling into a crippling depression and has been the cause of a strange foot injury. Scott was recently seen back in his hometown of Scranton, PA on the roof of his former employers building, Dunder Mifflin. His former coworkers eased him down after some time. This was just the beginning. 

200.gif

Next, Scott was supposedly sleeping through a morning practice, and in doing so he was cooking himself breakfast in bed. Scott was overheard by local reporter, Senior Jiminez, where he alleged stated:

“I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon, sue me. And since I don't have a butler, I have to do it myself. So, most nights before I go to bed, I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill, I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot... that's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that.”

200.gif

Scott surely needs to get his sandwiches in his picnic basket and lift his team up in these hards times. The Kings have lost 3 straight games and barely boast a winning record on the season at 9-8-2. The Kings need Scott to pick it up if they want to make history this season. 

Surely this is rock bottom for Scott. During the afternoon practice after the team’s last loss Scott was skating aimlessly around the ice. When his coach asked what he was doing, Scott said:

m-scott88.gif

Not a great start to holding on to that winning record.