(S67) G - Sean McGee, TPE: 30

Strooper99

Welcome @Strooper99

I'm the AGM of the SD Marlins, year one team here just looking to make history by winning games, setting records and having fun. We're looking to win the cup in our first ever season and we'd love for you to be along for the ride. 

We're offering backup goalie position for the time being but stay active, get those gains and I'm sure you'll climb the rankings in no time at all. If this sounds like fun to you, then just quote this saying you accept, and you'll be on your way to making history. 

7 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Welcome @Strooper99

I'm the AGM of the SD Marlins, year one team here just looking to make history by winning games, setting records and having fun. We're looking to win the cup in our first ever season and we'd love for you to be along for the ride. 

We're offering backup goalie position for the time being but stay active, get those gains and I'm sure you'll climb the rankings in no time at all. If this sounds like fun to you, then just quote this saying you accept, and you'll be on your way to making history. 

10 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Welcome @Strooper99

Accept

12 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

Welcome @Strooper99

ACCEPT

4 minutes ago, Strooper99 said:

K thx. I have a question when do i get drafted.

When the season is over. About 7-8 weeks. The season is halfway over, so you got lots of time to get your players TPE up! 

Edited by MexicanCow123

1 minute ago, Strooper99 said:

How do i post articles

just hit start topic wherever you want to post it and type it out and hit post. Make sure to go through The New Member Guide. Read everything it offers. 

1 minute ago, Strooper99 said:

So i just sent it but when do i get tpe

You have to claim it with this https://vhlportal.com/players/playermgmt . Then the updaters will confirm it if correct or deny it if done wrong. Then you can apply your TPE to your player.

@Strooper99 welcome to the VHL! 

Glad to see you accepted our offer to join the Marlins! I'm the GM of the franchise, I've sent you an offer on our portal (should show up anytime now in your notifications, I'll also grab you a link to our locker room on discord (if you use it). If not, we have an LR on site you can use too :)