Literally just for uncapped

Quik

With @Victor's triumphant return to Trivia week, I'm now writing my third freaking VHL.com article, and this one isn't even for any capped TPE. Apparently, @DilIsPickle didn't like my last article, because I pondered what the hell to talk about for a while, before getting to the point. What he doesn't understand is that, as a blue, I have pretty much free reign to do what I want, and he has no choice but to accept that as law...you'd think as a fellow Punjabi he'd understand corruption at the top! But no, seriously, considering the blog format, talking about what to talk about is perfectly acceptable, and anyone can do it if they wanted to, so long as the ramblings are at least loosely league related.

On the topic of league related and TPE, while also looping back to my original point about this not even counting as capped TPE, we really do hand out a lot of TPE now, compared to the 'old days.' It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it definitely leads to a laissez-faire attitude towards earning. Do I love that? No. But it's a necessary evil to get the league to a point where we have more actives than we've pretty much ever had. Anyway, that's my time, don't forget to tip your server, I'll be here (mostly) all week!

49 minutes ago, Quik said:

I have pretty much free reign to do what I want, and he has no choice but to accept that as law...you'd think as a fellow Punjabi he'd understand corruption at the top! But no, seriously, considering the blog format, talking about what to talk about is perfectly acceptable, and anyone can do it if they wanted to, so long as the ramblings are at least loosely league related.

Arrest this man