Sign in to follow this  
Josh

Player Store - Discussion/Questions

Recommended Posts

First question, since I suffer from an apparent inability to understand anything at all about this new system, despite really liking it. 

 

Do we have to claim contract money every season, or will it automatically update?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

First question, since I suffer from an apparent inability to understand anything at all about this new system, despite really liking it. 

 

Do we have to claim contract money every season, or will it automatically update?

 

The expectation is that it will be done automatically for each season after this, that's the current goal. I'll provide updates once we get closer to that time.

 

Some difficulties with that are... contracts are constantly modified in the off-season so I can't just tie in to the contract being accepted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 3:41 PM, Josh. said:

Some difficulties with that are... contracts are constantly modified in the off-season so I can't just tie in to the contract being accepted.

 

That is tricky. The only way I can envision is just do a function the Financier can run at the end of off-season to deposit everyones current contract...then you'd just have to work something out for people that sign during the year 

 

Alternatively could build someway for GMs to mark their player salaries as finalized and make the deposits as they do it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Phil said:

 

Don't all Players get to start with $1,000,000 or is that not a thing anymore. I have $0.00 Do I need to claim anything?

Gotta claim VHLM salary. Normally we’re hoping to have it add automatically but we had to manually do the salaries this first season. I don’t recall what the VHLM salary is, @Banackock should know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Gotta claim VHLM salary. Normally we’re hoping to have it add automatically but we had to manually do the salaries this first season. I don’t recall what the VHLM salary is, @Banackock should know.

 

 

3. Finances - Pay for All ACT

  • Players drafted by a VHLM organization will be granted $1,500,000 and will usable the moment the draft is finished. 

 

 

Okay, so I should just be able to link this thread to the Player Store and claim the money then! Thank you

Edited by Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Phil said:

3. Finances - Pay for All ACT

  • Players drafted by a VHLM organization will be granted $1,500,000 and will usable the moment the draft is finished. 

Okay, so I should just be able to link this thread to the Player Store and claim the money then! Thank you

 

For contracts you do not require a link but whatever works!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tried (a few days ago) to claim my VHLM contract money and it gave me a message about the store attendant approval or something. I thought the funds would be available immediately and only purchases would need approval. How long does it usually take for my contract funds to be dispersed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, flyersfan1453 said:

Is there anywhere I can see a history of my contract money? Just trying to figure out how I have $5.5 million in my third season when I haven't bought anything (or at least I don't think I did)

 

Everything pre-portal is handled via the spreadsheets in the store posts. Everything since the portal is on your player page under finances.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.