NYA Hire AGM

Spade18

This post is two fold.

For one, I want to announce that I hired @DilIsPickle to be my AGM about a week ago and haven't had the time to get on here to post it.

Secondly, to lay a little explanation.  I have about 30 seconds before I need to run out again so here is my copy and past I posted in my locker room/discord.

Guys, im really sorry how these last two weeks have played out.  I have like 2 minutes before I need to hit the road again so I'm just gonna shell this shit out here and in the locker rooms and such.  My job is a little bit seasonal, and we're doing all our plantings and landscaping this month, and I had a guy quit to, and I kid you not, "focus on his rap career".  This has totally fucked me as he was 1 of my 2 planting guys.  So I'm now trying to handle all of my weddings and parties and regular orders, while also out on site planting for about 15+ hours every day.  Understandably I haven't been able to make time for this place, let alone anything else in my life for the past 2 weeks and I still have at least another week of this.  I'm really sorry that I've been non existent at such an important time, but you know how life is. I hired Dil to be my AGM like last week but havent had a moment to be on here to announce it. so I'm gonna try and do that at some point today.  Again, I'm super sorry about all of this and hope to be back in full form sooner rather than later.  I love you guys and miss you all dearly.  Talk to you soon.

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2019 at 2:30 PM, Spade18 said:

This post is two fold.

For one, I want to announce that I hired @DilIsPickle to be my AGM about a week ago and haven't had the time to get on here to post it.

Secondly, to lay a little explanation.  I have about 30 seconds before I need to run out again so here is my copy and past I posted in my locker room/discord.

whats up hello GIF