Daniel / Henrik

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, Motzaburger said:

‍♀

hate to say this since you are like the head of VHL graphics department, but I'm pretty sure graphic PTs need to be VHL-related, which this isn't.

The graphic itself is pretty decent, I think the lighting and hue of the sig looks good, the renders look highish res. The text is fine and works with the graphic. Henrik Sedin's signature is absolutely horrible-looking though ?

.... but yeah, it's gotta be VHL-related, so I'd normally approve it, but instead I'm tagging @DollarAndADream

5 hours ago, gorlab said:

hate to say this since you are like the head of VHL graphics department, but I'm pretty sure graphic PTs need to be VHL-related, which this isn't.

The graphic itself is pretty decent, I think the lighting and hue of the sig looks good, the renders look highish res. The text is fine and works with the graphic. Henrik Sedin's signature is absolutely horrible-looking though ?

.... but yeah, it's gotta be VHL-related, so I'd normally approve it, but instead I'm tagging @DollarAndADream

Never claimed this for TPE :) just was showcasing it and yes I do realize I posted it in the wrong section should be in this one should just be over in the off-topic graphics section