Alternative WJC preview

Victor

• Admin

Hey the WJC is here, that's a tournament I've never participated in before! I have done a great job of ignoring most of Pavlov's games so will probably ignore these too. But extra TPE available so YES. Let's look at the teams.

World: That's my team. No, that's Asia. World is the mercenaries of the WJC I think so hasn't been named yet. Fine.

Asia: That's my team. Russia is mainly in Asia tbf, although most of the population is in Europe. Anyway, I love the amount of names ending in -ov here. Pavlov, Mikhailov, Kozlov, the list goes on. Can't wait to join up with Komarov and Volosenkov in the big tournament.

Europe: This is like Scandinavia and Europe combined? It's got my doppelganger Codrick Past and the greatest villain of all time, Hans Gruber. Also Moscow represented by Tocco and May. Good team, probably.

Canada: Always a good team. This year featuring five (5!) members from Moscow. Guess I have to support them.

USA: The enemy. Enough said.

Using this new found knowledge, I will now go copy someone's WJC predictions. Bye.