Orion makes Team USA

BluObieZ

Orion Slade has made the roster of Team USA for the world juniors to the surprise of no one. USA is probably the dead on favorite to straight up slaughter this years tournament. Their offence is straight up scary, they will score goals in literal tons. Orion Slade will be a big reason why. Orion who now plays for the VHL’s Helsinki Titans is looking to showcase his talents to the rest of the league because after winning a cup this season with Helsinki he plans to opt out of the third season of his contract just so he can hop from team to team till he hangs up the skates. He’s had a okay season so far as a rookie but not ROTY worthy like he claimed that he would have. But that’s ok with him because if you ask him it’s not the personal achievements that he is chasing. It’s the cups. “Sure I said shit about maybe being the rookie of the year this season but as long as I am hoisting the cup this season then I will be the last person laughing. I have one goal in my career and intend on trying to win as many cups as I can with different teams that I can. You will grow to hate seeing me hoist it”