VSN - VHL Stars: A-Z Best Players (Part 1)

A: (Oyorra) Arroyo

Age doesn't seem to be a problem when it comes to Arroyo, who is currently in his 7th season in the Victory Hockey League. While he might not be as noticeable as he was last season, the left winger has still been a star, getting 25 goals and 19 assists for 44 points in 40 games. Despite he might not be topping the lists like he did last year, there's no doubt that he is one of the best players in the league and is the best "A" player.

B: (Julian) Borwinn

This was a hard letter to do, due to the scarcity of B names in the VHL, but it's no question that Borwinn is a great player. While he might not be talked about as much as the other players, he is still a star and is doing great. The Helsinki winger has 26 goals and 31 assists for a total of 57 points in 57 games. The former top rookie and 3rd overall pick has been doing great in the VHL and is one of Helsinki's most reliable players and one of the VHL's best players.

C : (Ryuu) Crimson

Before you shout "bias", I have to say I discussed this with some other writers. Crimson was great in Riga, where he won the cup and became the first rookie to win Playoff MVP, and he is doing well in Davos, scoring 20 goals and having 21 assists in 41 games. The winger has been making a name for himself in the past couple of years and is a great player overall. He is a great goal scorer and has proven himself to be a star. The trade has given an opportunity to prove that he is a great player.

Honourable Mention: Johnny Havenk Carison

I'm not going to do Honourable Mentions for all of them, only for ones where I feel like it's close. Carison might not have as much stuff on his résumé as Crimson, but he has proven himself his season. When Carison is in between the pipes, you can trust him to be reliable and spectacular. So far, Carison has a record of 20-19-1, 2.86 GAA, and 0.916 Save Percentage in 40 games. Carison is on fire this season and has proven himself to be a great goalie for the Nighthawks.

D: (Veran) Dragomir

Dragomir was an offensive force last season and is still showing his offensive prowess this season, so far scoring 19 goals, 17 assists, making a total of 36 points. The veteran winger has been one of the best forwards for the Dynamo and one of the best players in the league. This superstar is one of the most exciting players to watch and Dragomir is probably the best player in Davos.

Honourable Mention: Elias Dahlberg

Dragomir has a teammate who was kind of close when it comes to the best active D player. Dahlberg is a great young solid forward for Davos with 17 goals, 20 assists, making 37 points. He may not be as good as Dragomir but Dahlberg is a great player too. 

Edited by SlapshotDragon

9 hours ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i cant think of many names in the VHL with a J but even if im the only one, i dont think i deserve it this season

I can think of Dallas Jones and Alvaro Jokinen, but they are both having bad years