Minnesota Storm GM [Hiring]

Banackock

I'll apply.

Well I may be newer. Picking up the WJC GM role will help me learn.

I'd love to be a VHLM GM and maybe get to be a VHL GM one day.

I have some people for references about me and my personality if you need.

Edited by Rayzor_7

I'd like to apply. Also newer but I'd like to get my hands wet in management. I intend to get into management in the long run and this would be a great opportunity for me! DM me if you have any further questions! :)

Edited by fonziGG

I would love to apply! I want to do more in the league and this would be a huge opertonity currently I am a AGM on San Diego. I am trying to make my way up to being a VHL GM. PM me with questions or references. Thanks so much for your time!

Edited by MexicanCow123

I’d like to apply as well. PM me with any questions, and I’ll also give you my references. I’m a newer agm, but I’m extremely interested in a gm role for this league. I also have experience as a gm in other sim leagues.

I'm applying for the GM position. There's already a strong list of candidates who have already applied and there will be strong candidates to apply after me. I'm sure it will be extremely difficult to make a decision. This position is very important because VHLM GMs are the primary point of contact for many new members, which directly translates to long-term VHL members. 

I think I'm a great choice for GM of the Minnesota Storm. In my short time on this site, I've demonstrated many qualities that make for a great VHLM GM. I have time, desire, and aptitude to excel at being a GM. Since I'm new to sim leagues and the VHL it puts me in a stronger position to help new players. I can easily relate to their experience and aid them with the lessons I've just learned.

Thank you for the opportunity. Good luck to everyone that applies!

40 minutes ago, MexicanCow123 said:

I would love to apply! PM me with questions!

you know I'll always back my people, and right now MC is my people, so here I am. He's been an excellent, stand-up, class-act AGM. Anytime you ask him to do something, his enthuiasm is always there, 100%. He's dedicated, driven and motivated to do more. I don't think he'd be an amazing candidate, I just simply know. From scouting the expansion and regular draft with me, to helping me WITH the draft, to crunching numbers, always being available for input and more, he's just a dynamic guy that can easily provide some much needed help for the Storm in the wake of a GM absence. I trust he'd fit in very well with the group we have, and he's very eager to make that next jump, he wants to have more control, he wants to be involved. 

I'd also be willing to help him through the whole process, since he already knows the off-season very well after experiencing it with me, and also knows basically the role and expected guidelines of being a GM, all I'd do is just make sure to continue 'mentoring' him as I have been as an AGM and allow him to adapt, then set him free. 

So yeah, MC is your guy, I'll stand by that 10,000%

I’d like to throw my name in for consideration. Seeing as how I’m currently on the team and know the players decently well. I think it would be perfect to take an “interim GM” position for the rest of the season and kind of prove myself since I know I’m relatively new. I’ve already done some recruiting for the team and have some possible line changes wrote up that i think could really help

I'll apply. I'm the USA Gm for the WJC, as well as the Malmo Nighthawks AGM. I am a well respected member of the community (I hope), and have been around for seven months now. I am also a VSN writer. I also am a legendary NHL19 gm, I mean I have three franchise medium goalies for christ sakes. Anyways, I would love to be a VHLM GM, and being a VHL gm is ultimately the goal for me. I also have STHS installed on my computer and am pretty familiar with it, and am a very active in forums and discord, as well as being a vocal member of the Nighthawks, just ask Advantage or GustavMattias

Edited by Matt_O

Well interesting opportunity that I would like to apply for.  While some know me here in a couple different ways, I currently serve as an AD in the SBA and then recently stepped down as a GM in the EFL after winning the S12 Championship with the Wisconsin Brigade.  I have been a part of many locker rooms and always have had a firm belief that an organizations success is determined by the health of a locker room.

While I have noted my recent GM experience, I do also have experience in the SHL.  I am transparent seeing as we all seemingly are connected in one way or another across these sites.  Almost two years ago now, I was removed as a GM from the Portland Admirals for salary cap circumvention.  Since then, I have held various positions within the league including serving as the Assistant GM for Montreal before stepping down recently.  Primarily I bring up my SHL past for my extensive experience with SimonT and the understanding that the importance of our leagues is derivative of a users first experience... and it all starts in the VHLM.

I appreciate the consideration.

5 minutes ago, Savoire Faire said:

Almost two years ago now, I was removed as a GM from the Portland Admirals for salary cap circumvention.  Since then, I have held various positions within the league including

Cheater.

Anyways heavily recommend Wally, but I'm not sure I want to go against him as a GM ?

I'd like to throw my name in the ring. I've been on the team for two seasons now, I've recruited to the team, and also set up our press conference questions last season. I was hoping to gm for the WJC, and would love this opportunity even more.

Just now, Sonnet said:

Expected from Neko "The Snake" Nykonax

Don’t try to make cheating ok because ‘ it should ne expected of him’ 

That double standard sure is something...

38 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

At least 2 ppl on your team got caught cheating on their updates. Takes a cheat to know one apparently :D

33 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Don’t try to make cheating ok because ‘ it should ne expected of him’ 

That double standard sure is something...

I didn't know they were cheating, and I don't condone it. I don't know why you have to call me out for this, especially here. The problem has already been fixed....

2 hours ago, cody73 said:

I'm totally down for being the GM of the Storm.... ask any of my fellow Hounds, I'm slowly starting to try and figure out the sim as much as I can. 

2 hours ago, Rayzor_7 said:

I'll apply.

Well I may be newer. Picking up the WJC GM role will help me learn.

I'd love to be a VHLM GM and maybe get to be a VHL GM one day.

I have some people for references about me and my personality if you need.

I would like to vouch for either of these two. Both have been extremely helpful to all members of the hounds in our locker room. Both take a big interest in to lines and the back end of the simulation and help out GustavMattias in any way possible. Both would be a great GM, I would be very scared to go up against them, either would make a terrific choice.