Minnesota Storm GM [Hiring]

Banackock

5 minutes ago, Strooper99 said:

I would like to be an GM for Minnesota. I am pretty much on all day, and I love playing GM mode in NHL19. So I would be a great fit for this team.(P.S. I don't care about the record)

I want to apply. I know I may be newer, but you guys hired @GustavMattias and look at how well that's going. I have sths experience from being the hounds AGM as well as being a WJC commissioner this season, and I'm hoping for my shot to gm. Good luck to everyone who applies, I'm sure this will be a tough decision.

Edited by Radcow

2 minutes ago, Radcow said:

I want to apply. I know I may be newer, but you guys hired @GustavMattias and look at how well that's going. I have sths experience from being the hounds AGM as well as being a WJC commissioner this season, and I'm hoping for my shot to gm. Good luck to everyone who applies, I'm sure this will be a tough decision.

Shit, I ran out of likes. So many good people applying. Just know I think Rad would be great!

6 hours ago, DMaximus said:

I'm applying for the GM position. There's already a strong list of candidates who have already applied and there will be strong candidates to apply after me. I'm sure it will be extremely difficult to make a decision. This position is very important because VHLM GMs are the primary point of contact for many new members, which directly translates to long-term VHL members. 

I think I'm a great choice for GM of the Minnesota Storm. In my short time on this site, I've demonstrated many qualities that make for a great VHLM GM. I have time, desire, and aptitude to excel at being a GM. Since I'm new to sim leagues and the VHL it puts me in a stronger position to help new players. I can easily relate to their experience and aid them with the lessons I've just learned.

Thank you for the opportunity. Good luck to everyone that applies!

I can vouch for Dmax, guys does good work and I'd love to see him nab the job

6 hours ago, DMaximus said:

I'm applying for the GM position. There's already a strong list of candidates who have already applied and there will be strong candidates to apply after me. I'm sure it will be extremely difficult to make a decision. This position is very important because VHLM GMs are the primary point of contact for many new members, which directly translates to long-term VHL members. 

I think I'm a great choice for GM of the Minnesota Storm. In my short time on this site, I've demonstrated many qualities that make for a great VHLM GM. I have time, desire, and aptitude to excel at being a GM. Since I'm new to sim leagues and the VHL it puts me in a stronger position to help new players. I can easily relate to their experience and aid them with the lessons I've just learned.

Thank you for the opportunity. Good luck to everyone that applies!

I think this man would be lit as a GM. His analytics are off the charts and he has a good understanding of the sim league. Plus he is very helpful. Vouching for him to get the job.

I would want to vouch for 3 players here - @DMaximus, @TheFlash and @DilIsPickle, I think they would make an excellent GM. All three are great community members and super awesome people to deal with. You really can't go wrong here with these three. I would say that @Jables would be my fourth option, but I need him as my AGM, so, I don't vouch for him, he is horrible.

1 minute ago, FrostBeard said:

I would want to vouch for 3 players here - @DMaximus, @TheFlash and @DilIsPickle, I think they would make an excellent GM. All three are great community members and super awesome people to deal with. You really can't go wrong here with these three. I would say that @Jables would be my fourth option, but I need him as my AGM, so, I don't vouch for him, he is horrible.

Thanks Frosty.

Id like to toss my hat in the ring, very active and I like to think that the things said above me are true!!

5 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

I would say that @Jables would be my fourth option, but I need him as my AGM, so, I don't vouch for him, he is horrible.

True statement. Thanks, Frosty ?

Edited by Jables

42 minutes ago, Sharkstrong said:

I don't know if my opinion will be heard with so many big names around here, but IMO @DilIsPickle is more than ready and has done everything he could to show the league that he is the right person for the job. He is ideal for the job.

gm was already hired