Vegas AGM

oilmandan

With recent restructuring at my job, my available time to dedicate to other things has taken a major hit. So in that case I'm going to be taking on a new AGM. My last one disappeared on me. 

Tasks would include the weekly player press conference and keeping players involved and hyped in the discord and LR on the forum. 

Apply within 

I’d love to put my name in the running, I know I’m relatively new only being here for a few months but I think an AGM position would be perfect because I definitely want to get more involved with the league and this would be a great way to get started 

I'd love to apply as well :) I'm very active on discord and I've been one of the very active members on the Halifax team. I'd love to get my first whiff in management and help out in anyway I possibly can. Shoot me a message if you have any questions :)

Edited by fonziGG

I have lived in the city of Las Vegas since 1991.

To be a part of the Las Vegas Aces would be a dream come true.

Perhaps not this year but in the near future.

I will be waiting in the wings as a player or for staff.

On 5/25/2019 at 5:12 PM, Strooper99 said:

I would like to be an AGM for Vegas. I am pretty much on all day, and I love playing GM mode in NHL19. So I would be a great fit for this team. ( P.S. I don't care about the record) ( P.S.S.  don't mind the "quote" bubble, I was trying to copy my text from some where else)

Edited by Strooper99

I'll apply. I'm currently the AGM for Malmo and the GM for the US for the WJC, and also work for VSN. I just want to get on the GM scene, and no better place to start then for the team that I spent the majority of my VHLM time with

I am here to apply. So just to let you know I’m on a tablet not a pc. Now that that’s out of the way just like what I said to peace. I have 0 GM expierence as a GM or AGM or anything close to it in a Sim league. None the less I’d love to have my 1st. I'd love to be a leading force in the locker room (discord or forum). I’ll hopefully help you make some good moves I’d love to win a cup together. You know man. Thank you very much Oil. Have a good day - Thomas Kennedy. 

• Commissioner
8 hours ago, Strooper99 said:

@oilmandan when will u pick who it is?

Considering he stepped down, and they're trying to fill his position. Its going to be a while, I would imagine the next Vegas GM will go through this process again. 

4 hours ago, Acydburn said:

Considering he stepped down, and they're trying to fill his position. Its going to be a while, I would imagine the next Vegas GM will go through this process again. 

Ok thx