VHLGFX [Voting] Week 3

Motzaburger

e3Jjusa.png?1&key=b186a0348d4916bca963f98da9b76f85e17b09a54ea8e11edcf90335beb6975b

Thank you all for your entries!

This week has a mere 11 entries! C'mon guys! This means everyone who entered gets points!

Joke is on all of you who decided this theme was too much work!

*VOTING ENDS NEXT FRIDAY (June 7th @ 12:00PM MT)*

------> Please use this survey to complete your vote! <------

Thank you for your participation!

29 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I thought I was getting the actual week to submit to this? Oh well. Like until tonight. VHL weeks are usually Monday-Sunday. @Motzaburger

I know I was trying that the first week and there isn’t enough time to be able to go through the results, make new posts, and create a new survey if I wait till the end of the week so I cut it a bit shorter to give me a window so I can actually manage to do it without delays if possible :) I’m open to changing though! 

5 minutes ago, Motzaburger said:

I know I was trying that the first week and there isn’t enough time to be able to go through the results, make new posts, and create a new survey if I wait till the end of the week so I cut it a bit shorter to give me a window so I can actually manage to do it without delays if possible :) I’m open to changing though! 

I'm mostly just being selfish because I never got to submit one. Usually I'm lazy and wait until the very last minute on Sunday to upload a PT. :P