Forget Brightburn enter Orion

BluObieZ

Forget evil superman because that is just fucking stupid and bad. Enter the true bad super human. Orion Slade. Ever since you started hearing about him you heard that he has super powers and that he maybe a god. We do not know if he is a god or not but the dude is legit not a good guy.  Today there was a bank robbery in Helsinki and video has surfaced of a man literally fly into the bank and literally leave in the just as fast as he came. Now I am no scientist but this man who clearly has super human powers that is in Helsinki... i'll let you come to the conclusion yourself. Police are trying to slow down the frame rate of the video to see the mans face, but so far have not been able to find a computer that can do it. We have no even evidence to show that Orion is behind this. Fans even point out that he does not have to rob banks since he makes lots of money. But keep in mind he is a Robbie Zimmers client. So they are a greedy breed of player. When asked by police if he did it Orion said "If I did, I would love to see you stop me. But I didn't so you are safe...for now" If that does not sound like a guilty person then you are insane. Do not call this man a super hero. He is a super piece of shit.