Condor Adrienne -> PHI

VHL Bot

3 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

No I’m not, refer to my trades

Okay, but with seven defenders what room do you have anyway? What defender gets the chopping block, you claim they’re all active... 

Just now, Peace said:

Okay, but with seven defenders what room do you have anyway? What defender gets the chopping block, you claim they’re all active... 

I’m sorry did you join my team? I just don’t know why you think you are entitled to this information...

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

I’m sorry did you join my team? I just don’t know why you think you are entitled to this information...

It’s like you forget the purpose of being a VHLM GM entirely. Did you even consider the member you’d have to axe, or perhaps sacrifice, or at least reduce minutes; you’re the one that claims everyone on your team is active, so someone is suddenly not having too much fun anymore. 

Who’s the poor soul who’s going to only get five minutes of ice time per game now - someone established? Or perhaps it’s Condor themselves.  

There an ettiquite you don’t possess. You’ll make a good VHL GM because it appears all you care about is winning in a developmental league. 

Jesus Christ. 

2 minutes ago, Green said:

Technically there are 4 defensive lines in the sim to set. We'll be fine.

While normally I’d agree, even using 40-30-20-10 for defensive pairings will only get the bottom defender a certain amount of ice time. I just feel bad for who ever that is. 

Just now, Peace said:

While normally I’d agree, even using 40-30-20-10 for defensive pairings will only get the bottom defender a certain amount of ice time. I just feel bad for who ever that is. 

I'm really fine if it's me, I'm not eligible for the achievement tracker as a S68 draftee. I created this players with the Reapers in mind for my backstory and to have a connection between the GFL (from where this player originates) to the VHL, by having a team that is similar to the OS1 Orbiting Death (and what is closer to death here than a reaper).

So either way, I don't feel this would be a problem at all.

2 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

It seems that once again Peace is having issues with something that doesn't involve him.. Quite funny to be honest.

I take my job seriously, being passionate about the development and well being of this website isn’t a bad thing. 

Retention is my purpose.

Beaviss brings them in, we keep them here, that’s how I’ve been told it is.

Edited by Peace

1 minute ago, Peace said:

I’m going to ask you to not make assumptions and let me do my job without the drama. I really want to believe that this comes from a place of caring, so I’m not gonna push further. 

I am both lucky and honoured @Green came to Philadelphia. Please Don’t try to make a mutually happy moment less joyful because you don’t see the situation like we do. Your concern for the leagues players is admirable but unwarranted in this case.

Respectfully,

Blade

3 minutes ago, Peace said:

I take my job seriously, being passionate about the development and well being of this website isn’t a bad thing. 

Retention is my purpose.

Beaviss brings them in, we keep them here, that’s how I’ve been told it is.

And I agree 110% with that. 

I would suggest to first give a team chance to figure out lines and see if there is anyone who complains and only then judge the situation.

• Commissioner

@Peace I respect the fire you have in this situation but let’s tone it down a bit. If this were a new member I’d see the concern with them potentially having low minutes but I don’t think it likely @Green is going anywhere if his minutes suck. I myself have joined stacked teams at the deadline to win founder’s cups, it happens. Old members sometimes are fine taking reduced VHLM minutes to get on teams they want and as long as it’s their minutes being reduced and not a new player getting cut or something there’s nothing entirely wrong with it.

You are right, the point of the VHLM is retention, not winning. However retention isn’t much of a concern with re-creates so I’m fine with it as long as their minutes are what takes the hit. If I start seeing re-creates on loaded teams immediately getting good minutes then I’m more concerned.