Condor Adrienne - Rookie Profile [1/2]

Condor Adrienne – Rookie profile

n7SsKgO.jpg&key=1f97654b301245ce14aef364

Condor Adrienne is a human living on the planet Whitok but has recently moved to planet earth to play hockey for the Philadelphia Reapers. Playing in the Galactic Football League is due to its nature, only suited for the biggest and strongest sentients of their kind. So it comes to no surprise that with his 6 foot 8 and 250 pounds, Adrienne is one of the biggest and heaviest player in the VHLM.

Strengths:

Physicality - Despite his height and weight he is actually one of the smaller players in the GFL, so with now joining the VHL (and not having to take care of other alien races) he can finally use his height and weight to his advantage. With his physical nature he will be more suited for a defensive role, while he used to play as a Quarterback in the GFL. There is no player taller or heavier in the VHLM, so the forwards need to be aware of what will be coming towards them.

Vision – As a quarterback, Adrienne knows best how to look at his surroundings and make the correct play at the exact correct time. Due to his playmaking ability it won’t be long before he can make this switch into the VHLM and put up points in his new role. He will definitely become suited to run a powerplay and find the forwards when it’s needed.

Movement – Adrienne is a very fast and agile player, so despite his transition to the ice (even though he played in frozen football arena’s before) will go faster than expected. It will only be a matter of time before he moves as naturally on his skates as he does on his feet. Adrienne is a winner and will try his hardest to achieve this on the ice.

maxresdefault.jpg

Weaknesses:

Scoring ability - As Adrienne is used to either make runs or pass the ball, shooting a puck is something that is completely new for him. Despite being the most physical player on the ice, he still has to learn how to use this as an advantage when it comes to scoring goals.

Mentality – Condor Adrienne is a winner, there is no doubt about this. But where for the most players in the league dream of the VHL, Adrienne is only dreaming of the GFL and mostly to get his hands on the Galaxy Bowl. A Founder’s cup or a Victory Cup, it won’t mean much to him. He is just here as some offseason entertainment. Therefor there are questions to see if he has what it takes to make it in this league.

Discipline – It will be hard to keep Condor Adrienne out of the penalty box. Coming from a league where basically everything is permitted it will be hard to come to a game that is physical, but has rules. Where he is used to playing games where players are losing fingers , legs or even their own life, he now suddenly plays in a world where none of this is allowed. It might be hard to have him adjust to how the game is played on planet Earth.

Words: 525

16 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

Incoming quickest player to 200TPE in league history ?

Not possible, i did not start with max carry over ;) I think my race with Kendrick (O'Malley and Richardson i think it was) would definitely qualify as quicker even as both of us did a lot of recruitment for the league in these days.

Edited by Green

• 3 weeks later...

Review:

Ok I...

On 6/3/2019 at 8:07 AM, Green said:

maxresdefault.jpg

wait what?

Condor Adrienne is a human

I...

Playing in the Galactic Football League

I wha...

Ok this is pretty unique, it ticks all the boxes, the formatting and writing are solid. I can't find fault in it.

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Condor Adrienne - Rookie Profile [1/2]