The Charm has retired!

VHL Bot

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, Tyler said:

Btw it shows my carryover as being from an old player, how do I get it to show from The Charm?

It should automatically adjust your carryover amount to coming from your most recently retired player?

10 minutes ago, Beketov said:

It should automatically adjust your carryover amount to coming from your most recently retired player?

Our records indicate that you have 33 carryover TPE available from your previous player, Milan Baros. This will be applied to your new player.

Edited by Tyler

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, Tyler said:
Our records indicate that you have 33 carryover TPE available from your previous player, Milan Baros. This will be applied to your new player.

PP2 kinda messes with things though if anything getting it should be taking Charm not Baros. Reset your cache maybe?

Worst case rename and don’t apply anything; I can just edit your TPE after to reflect the right amount.

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

PP2 kinda messes with things though if anything getting it should be taking Charm not Baros. Reset your cache maybe?

Worst case rename and don’t apply anything; I can just edit your TPE after to reflect the right amount.

yea I just recreated with 33 TPE, let me know how much I have and I'll PM you the changes, I guess.

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Yeah, the portal pulls from the most recent retiree who hasn't been carried over. I'm guessing Baros retired during Charm's career at some point

7 minutes ago, Green said:

Quill also retired during Warlocks career. It still gave me Warlocks carryover. It just prefers the lowest amount :)

Weird. You may be right on that... @Will?

• Senior Admin
5 hours ago, Quik said:

Weird. You may be right on that... @Will?

The issue has to do with 2nd players. For carryover the Portal doesn't actually get your most recently retired player..its gets your most recently created player that happens to be retired. In this case Charm would be the most recently retired player, but Baros would be the retired player that was most recently created. 

2nd players can throw it out of whack. I could probably start tracking retirement date and time and get carryover directly based on that. 

6 hours ago, Quik said:

Yeah, the portal pulls from the most recent retiree who hasn't been carried over. I'm guessing Baros retired during Charm's career at some point

Yea I was originally using Baros as a second player.