Introducing New Affiliate Program

Quik

Hello everybody,

Beginning today, the VHL will start a new initiative, in conjunction with its two affiliates in the EFL and SBA! Any VHL member who is also a member of one, or both, of our affiliates, may participate in the program, which will be running across all three leagues. The program is: Monthly Affiliate Checks. Starting today, you may claim 1 Uncapped TPE, per month and per league, for a small Point Task submitted in either of our sister leagues.

Rules for Monthly Affiliate Checks are as follows:

Any member is eligible to claim 1 Uncapped TPE per month, from tasks submitted in each sister league (EFL and SBA), for a maximum of 2 Uncapped TPE per month.

• Only one post is allowed from each league per month (you cannot claim 2 TPE from posts in one league)
  • Posts from sister leagues must be submitted during the month claimed (i.e. to claim in June, it must have been submitted in June)
  • VHL.com submissions (Article/Player Card/Podcast) may be claimed in either sister league, under their Affiliate Check program

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to post below and we will be happy to address them.

You will find the first month's post HERE, in the Affiliate Check sub-forum of the Welfare & Pension forum

It's a pretty cool program don't get me wrong, but considering how I don't TPE whore as much as I used to and how forgetful I am during the weeks these days with completing stuff, I'll probably just pass on this for only 1-2 TPE.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Positivefan036 said:

Another way for people to get a tpe advantage over Gritty :(

An average VHL career is 18 months beginning to end. So even someone maxing this out is only gonna have a 36 TPE advantage. I’m sure Gritty will survive.

10 minutes ago, Beketov said:

An average VHL career is 18 months beginning to end. So even someone maxing this out is only gonna have a 36 TPE advantage. I’m sure Gritty will survive.

HHH is my TPE whore and im not going to either.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

That plus me not getting first gen bonus adds up

I get why this is happening but still just not good for me personally ?

time to retire I suppose

3 hours ago, Beketov said:

I'll take the 36 tpe

5 hours ago, flyersfan1453 said:

How do you have 5,000 more posts than me?

He’s the superior (insert team)fan(insert numbers)

Edited by DilIsPickle

• Will unfeatured this topic