S66 Trivia Week 4

Victor

• Admin

Gonna try to get back on track now. As week 3 was quite a late start I'll leave it running for another day or two, but week 4 is open now:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSftWmpPaLBrwxhUtjaAmmW32gdl_pIXsiM02aoOaII5k-BJcQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

^ Answer for up to 2 capped TPE.

For the first question, does the amount of wins only apply to the year after the teams repeat? Example:

Calgary Wranglers won the cup in S18 and S19. Do playoff wins from S17 count for this, or does it only work for their S20 playoff wins

Yeah, like.... for the first question, do you mean "how many wins away were they?" or "how many wins did they get in the cup final the would-be third year?" ??

• Commissioner
58 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

For the first question, does the amount of wins only apply to the year after the teams repeat? Example:

Calgary Wranglers won the cup in S18 and S19. Do playoff wins from S17 count for this, or does it only work for their S20 playoff wins

So far as I can find it’s irrelevant because only 1 time has a team made 3 finals in a row and won 2/3 times. That counts the season before and the season after. So find that and you’ll find your answer.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Matt_O said:

Either way and anything in between Cup wins too.

1 hour ago, Philliefan said:

Yeah, like.... for the first question, do you mean "how many wins away were they?" or "how many wins did they get in the cup final the would-be third year?" ??

How many wins away

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Beketov said:

So far as I can find it’s irrelevant because only 1 time has a team made 3 finals in a row and won 2/3 times. That counts the season before and the season after. So find that and you’ll find your answer.

Slightly misleading as I found a couple of cases where a team has won twice with a season in between, yet also made the finals in the middle season.

• Commissioner
Just now, Josh. said:

Slightly misleading as I found a couple of cases where a team has won twice with a season in between, yet also made the finals in the middle season.

Admittedly I didn’t notice any of those. Honestly if that’s the case the question definitely leaves a lot up to interpretation because of having so many possible seasons.

37 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Admittedly I didn’t notice any of those. Honestly if that’s the case the question definitely leaves a lot up to interpretation because of having so many possible seasons.

Yeah I count two of those with the finals loss in the middle, plus a few others that fit the criteria